The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

LASK away selling details

<< < (3/41) > >>

vlademer17:
Woop woop got my ticket sorted out last night in lower G2.
Partner in sale today so hoping she can get lower tier too...

Pata:

--- Quote from: ABJ on September 12, 2023, 11:22:25 am ---Yes but thats taking the figures of 1037 for Genk and 1520 for Salzburg at face value, the club would have taken their usual 200-300+ tickets from those allocations for players, corps etc. as they always do. The same applies for the 1355 for LASK as well.

--- End quote ---
These would come from here - "In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."
(Thus, e.g. scenes in Alkmaar with the West Ham players' families last season.)

Actually, just noticed that LFC received 1,355 "regular" tickets, rather than the 1,343 announced earlier. This means that pretty much 1,000 were sold to 8/8. Nice.
In turn, this also means that if we do get the minimum allocation in Brussels (1,025), only those on full credits are getting anything*.
*I mean, good luck to those fighting it out for the 25-30 tickets in the 2nd sale

Tiz Lad:

--- Quote from: Pata on September 12, 2023, 11:39:27 am ---These would come from here - "In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as part of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."

Actually, just noticed that LFC received 1,355 "regular" tickets, rather than the 1,343 announced earlier. This means that pretty much 1,000 were sold to 8/8. Nice.
In turn, this also means that if we do get the minimum allocation in Brussels (1,025), only those on full credits are getting anything*.
*I mean, good luck to those fighting it out for the 25-30 tickets in the 2nd sale

--- End quote ---

Allocated as part of the players allocation is the key line

ABJ:

--- Quote from: Pata on September 12, 2023, 11:39:27 am ---These would come from here - "In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 200 top category seats have been allocated to be used as PART of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs."

--- End quote ---
No because as Tiz Lad has rightly just pointed out, the key word is 'part' so they will use these 200 seats as well as 200-300 from the normal allocation (this will include certain levels of hospo as wel) so around 500 in total from an allocation of 1355+200.

They have sold around 700 'normal' seats for this so far, its nowhere near 1K.

Pata:

--- Quote from: ABJ on September 12, 2023, 11:56:18 am ---No because as Tiz Lad has rightly just pointed out, the key word is 'part' so they will use these 200 seats as well as 200-300 from the normal allocation (this will include certain levels of hospo as wel) so around 500 in total from an allocation of 1355+200.
They have sold around 700 'normal' seats for this so far, its nowhere near 1K.

--- End quote ---

I read that as a turn of phrase, rather than "as a part of". I am struggling to see 500 "special" guests going to Linz, to be honest.

But, for argument's sake, if they had taken, say, 300 from the away block for Linz, they would have taken at least that number at Genk (being CL and all). This would then still leave the % take-up from those on 8/8 @ >92%. This should still leave those on 10/10 with a ticket for Brussels* & those on anything less with little hope of getting anything if we get the minimum.

*the reason I am going through this ridiculous exercise is we're short for Brussels, so trying to understand if there is any chance to magic anything up. (There doesn't seem to be.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version