The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Trains from London - any general tips, please?

<< < (79/89) > >>

Schmarn:

--- Quote from: actwithoutwords on February 21, 2024, 11:02:00 pm ---After the Burnley shitshow the city game is looking even worse

--- End quote ---

Are there cancellations? Haven’t seen any.

Unless you’re talking about the trains taking 4 hours plus on that day.

actwithoutwords:

--- Quote from: Schmarn on February 21, 2024, 11:35:26 pm ---Are there cancellations? Haven’t seen any.

Unless you’re talking about the trains taking 4 hours plus on that day.

--- End quote ---

Yeah was just talking about the lack of direct trains making it virtually impossible to get back much before midnight.

Jm55:
Does anyone know why Avanti trains all seem to show as sold out?

I’m looking for London - Manchester next week for the FA Cup, all trains seem fine so far but when I look at tomorrow half of them are showing as sold out? Just worried that means they’re cancelling them all at short notice.

1964allezallezallez:

--- Quote from: Jm55 on March  9, 2024, 09:32:16 am ---Does anyone know why Avanti trains all seem to show as sold out?

I’m looking for London - Manchester next week for the FA Cup, all trains seem fine so far but when I look at tomorrow half of them are showing as sold out? Just worried that means they’re cancelling them all at short notice.

--- End quote ---

They’ve cancelled about half of today’s service to Liverpool. Tomorrow there’s engineering works so no direct services

Jm55:

--- Quote from: 1964allezallezallez on March  9, 2024, 09:58:26 am ---They’ve cancelled about half of today’s service to Liverpool. Tomorrow there’s engineering works so no direct services

--- End quote ---

Even the non-direct ones are showing as sold out, is that just because they’re not direct?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version