The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Trains from London - any general tips, please?

<< < (78/88) > >>

Dan The Man 28373:
I'm travelling to the Chelsea game from Manchester & have seen there's strikes On Trans Pennine Express - Northern rail services.

I'm staying up overnight so got to get back to Piccadilly, but I doubt any services will be running after the game
 I thought there may be a National Express or a Megabus, but nothing around 2300-2345.

Don't want a taxi, anyone got any ideas? Not sure if I can cancel my hotel or not.

koptommy93:

--- Quote from: Dan The Man 28373 on January 22, 2024, 12:24:37 am ---I'm travelling to the Chelsea game from Manchester & have seen there's strikes On Trans Pennine Express - Northern rail services.

I'm staying up overnight so got to get back to Piccadilly, but I doubt any services will be running after the game
 I thought there may be a National Express or a Megabus, but nothing around 2300-2345.

Don't want a taxi, anyone got any ideas? Not sure if I can cancel my hotel or not.

--- End quote ---
Your only option will be to drive

RainbowFlick:
i've not taken the train in quite some time...

doesn't seem to be a strike on Sunday with Avanti (from Euston) or any of the alternative cheaper/slower routes. how reliable is the service at the moment?

i know, can't predict the future, but the last 2 times i had issues having maybe luckily never had issues before over like 10 years

Schmarn:

Avanti have cancelled a bunch of trains to and from the game tomorrow. Going to be a nightmare travelling.

actwithoutwords:
After the Burnley shitshow the city game is looking even worse

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version