The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Members Sales

<< < (7595/7879) > >>

Annie Road 64:
Anyone know how i can forward my fa cup ticket to my mate? I click on forward ticket but the page it takes me on the forward ticket box is not lit up ?

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: Annie Road 64 on February 21, 2024, 09:44:12 pm ---Anyone know how i can forward my fa cup ticket to my mate? I click on forward ticket but the page it takes me on the forward ticket box is not lit up ?

--- End quote ---

They've probably not enabled it yet

cmccarthy81:
Does anyone have an idea when the city ballot numbers will be confirmed? Assuming the sale may be next week?

First one we’ve been close, so didn’t pay attention to dates on previous fixtures?

Pinehurst Alan:

--- Quote from: cmccarthy81 on February 22, 2024, 12:58:59 pm ---Does anyone have an idea when the city ballot numbers will be confirmed? Assuming the sale may be next week?

First one we’ve been close, so didn’t pay attention to dates on previous fixtures?

--- End quote ---

We've got a high ballot position for City, so are equally interested. I would be keeping a keen eye from Thursday next week- they usually give 24 hours notice and then there is a 24 hour window- they won't contact you so you need to be on it.

Annie Road 64:
Does anyone know when i will be able to forward my cup autoscheme ticket to a mate?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version