The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

European homes

<< < (891/936) > >>

Jm55:
Am I right in saying that there should be a fair few for the last 16 going to all members due to the Anny Road being closed for the group matches?

By the last 16 we should hopefully be up to almost 61k capacity, the attendances for the group stages were 50k so 11k more, obviously the any Upper Tier ACS will need to come out of that but that should still leave a few thousand for all members?

30fiver:

--- Quote from: Jm55 on February  2, 2024, 10:54:06 am ---Am I right in saying that there should be a fair few for the last 16 going to all members due to the Anny Road being closed for the group matches?

By the last 16 we should hopefully be up to almost 61k capacity, the attendances for the group stages were 50k so 11k more, obviously the any Upper Tier ACS will need to come out of that but that should still leave a few thousand for all members?

--- End quote ---

Yes, not 11k more though

Be a few thousand, UEFA allocation is % based, 3k+ in upper are hospo, plus the GA seasies and acs like you said

redgriffin73:
My account has "Europa League ballot results" listed under my ST waiting list number, haven't seen it before. I'm on the ACS so anyone know what it's about?

anfieldash:

--- Quote from: redgriffin73 on February 17, 2024, 08:17:05 pm ---My account has "Europa League ballot results" listed under my ST waiting list number, haven't seen it before. I'm on the ACS so anyone know what it's about?

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a phantom ballot for the final. Glad we made it to Dublin 😁

DOG-LFC8:
When are Sparta Prague ACS payments likely to start processing? Tomorrow?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version