The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

European homes

<< < (890/936) > >>

Dodger747:

--- Quote from: walterwhite on November 30, 2023, 04:22:16 pm ---Great to see, just seen on twitter the TO at the ground said 4 accounts routed 680 tickets between those 4 accounts alone  needed to be done

--- End quote ---

It's the scale of these things once it comes out that always shocks me - proper industrial scale touting that!

And whilst better late than never, presumably the TO have been able to see this for years and never bothered tackling it...

disgraced cake:
Ticket office should be fun tonight!

Claire.:

--- Quote from: disgraced cake on November 30, 2023, 04:43:53 pm ---Ticket office should be fun tonight!

--- End quote ---

I'm worried the turnstiles are gonna be an arse as well if people's tickets have been cancelled and they don't necessarily know.

RainbowFlick:
someone on twitter saying the TO said four cards were used to forward 680 tickets!? lol, surely not?

but in any case, i do feel like there's some possibility some genuine people have been messed over here too (not people paying touts, people with tickets in their name and who are going)

edit: from a browse of twitter there's definitely a few touts impacted, but also a few regular younger people who (naively) probably have arranged some sort of swap for a pair of tickets or whatever

halfpoundcheesy:

--- Quote from: swoopy on November 30, 2023, 04:17:34 pm ---Me too! Really hope this is the start of something 'big'. All this credit hunting / farming / abuse needs to be stopped.

--- End quote ---
Agreed. Pleased to see the TO taking some steps after what feels like a long time of people "knowing" it's happening. The first step to making it fairer (although like tax changes, no one likes the bit that impacts them)!.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version