The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

European homes

<< < (4/936) > >>

Tiger Tony:

--- Quote from: Ronnie Pickering on May 23, 2017, 10:54:31 am ---We hardly had any either. Many people that bought a ticket couldn't get out of work. Never seen so many spares on the exchange. They must have all lost their jobs by the time Madrid came to town though.

--- End quote ---
😂

Thomas:
I'm hoping they use 15/16 EL home games as pre-req for the CL ACS.

ScubaSteve:

--- Quote from: Thomas on May 23, 2017, 12:29:45 pm ---I'm hoping they use 15/16 EL home games as pre-req for the CL ACS.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure they will! It should be all homes to start off with but we'll see!

How about STH's, do you think that they will need the Europa league games as a pre-req??

dudleyred:

--- Quote from: ScubaSteve on May 23, 2017, 03:46:19 pm ---I'm sure they will! It should be all homes to start off with but we'll see!

How about STH's, do you think that they will need the Europa league games as a pre-req??

--- End quote ---

would have thought so - better had

put it this way if they dont theyd have to start it with members with all home games and that would be that!

ScubaSteve:

--- Quote from: dudleyred on May 23, 2017, 03:54:49 pm ---would have thought so - better had

put it this way if they dont theyd have to start it with members with all home games and that would be that!

--- End quote ---

Yeah I guess they would!

It'll probably be STH with 5 homes
Members with 5 homes
STH with 4 homes
Members with 4 homes etc etc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version