The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

European homes

<< < (3/936) > >>

Tjfruits:

--- Quote from: dudleyred on May 22, 2017, 11:14:18 pm ---Be surprised if not but unlikely to be taken into account as a credit

--- End quote ---
Bollocks

Claire.:
Attempting to be on the ball this season and actually getting on the ACS, how's it work with credits?

sambhi92:
If I remember correctly didn't you have to have europa league games from 12/13 (Rodgers 1st season) to enter the ACS for the champions league? When we made under him.

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: lukechaf08 on May 22, 2017, 08:42:44 pm ---Did it not drop too general sale? I seem too remember it did? Or maybe all members, but I think that was because ludogorets hardly brought any fans

--- End quote ---

We hardly had any either. Many people that bought a ticket couldn't get out of work. Never seen so many spares on the exchange. They must have all lost their jobs by the time Madrid came to town though.

Claire.:

--- Quote from: sambhi92 on May 23, 2017, 10:53:56 am ---If I remember correctly didn't you have to have europa league games from 12/13 (Rodgers 1st season) to enter the ACS for the champions league? When we made under him.

--- End quote ---

do they do it tiered so if you have however many you get first dibs and then it goes down from there? I just know I'll fucking forget and miss it being open again and then have a scrap to get tickets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version