The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Local Sales

<< < (583/586) > >>

upthereds1993:

--- Quote from: RebeccaLFC on February 16, 2024, 03:21:44 pm ---This was me for the Burnley sale…. I reckon the club should do these 9am before the additional members at 11:00 haha!

--- End quote ---

They should space the sales out like they did pre-COVID. I remember the additional members sale used to be roughly 4 weeks prior to the game, with the local members and local general sales usually a week before the game. Made complete sense and everyone knew where they stood.

Since they rolled out the current ticketing platform, which coincided with supporters being allowed back into stadiums post-COVID, everything just seems so last minute and rushed. Can understand it this season due to the issues with the AR expansion, but it feels as though it's been this way for a few years now.

claresy2005:
Anyone entering the Southampton one yesterday either
1) notice that it didn’t seem to ask for payment details at the time of entering ballot (which I thought was the norm?)
2) had any notification of result yet- no ‘fa cup ballot - successful / unsuccessful ‘ on my account yet. No payment taken so I assume unsuccessful …

upthereds1993:

--- Quote from: claresy2005 on February 20, 2024, 03:53:46 pm ---Anyone entering the Southampton one yesterday either
1) notice that it didn’t seem to ask for payment details at the time of entering ballot (which I thought was the norm?)
2) had any notification of result yet- no ‘fa cup ballot - successful / unsuccessful ‘ on my account yet. No payment taken so I assume unsuccessful …

--- End quote ---

Had the same issue entering for my dad. Just had an email asking me to add payment details - if you modify your ballot entry it should give you the option now

claresy2005:
Another success for the ticket office then.
Making a system that worked stop working…

upthereds1993:

--- Quote from: claresy2005 on February 20, 2024, 08:50:01 pm ---Another success for the ticket office then.
Making a system that worked stop working…

--- End quote ---

Out of interest, did you get an email asking you to modify yours? Unsure if they emailed me because I was successful, or they've just sent a blanket email out to everyone who entered

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version