The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Season Ticket Waiting List

<< < (856/873) > >>

DGS_05:

--- Quote from: Roy Cropper on February  6, 2024, 04:01:22 pm ---Is your seat still in the Upper Main? Have you had the chance to move seats since you got yours? Or are you happy with your seat in the UM and never looked/considered moveing?

--- End quote ---

Still in UM, block U7 row 79. Extremely high up but great view.
No chance to move despite me asking (unless on proven medical advice from a GP). I actually don't mind where it is but it is part of our tier 2 pricing, so one of the most expensive seats in the house!!! Think it works out to be £46 per league game

eoa106:

--- Quote from: scouser102002 on February  6, 2024, 11:45:06 am ---I ticked that box but I'm not on it :(

--- End quote ---

Ditto - remember that form very well. I signed up for the season ticket waiting list at that time, but it's never been acknowledged by the club. I've got about 15 years of full home match loyalty though - you'd think that would count for something when dishing out season tickets but alas not the case.

Claire.:

--- Quote from: DGS_05 on February  6, 2024, 10:58:17 am ---🤣 I shouldn't be surprised by that comment.
I always wondered if the list was randomised when you had to confirm that you wished to stay on the list. Seem to remember having to pay £5 for the priviledge too.

--- End quote ---

it was randomised but not in a conventional way... the rumours (the club refuse to answer questions on it) were that they 'missed some boxes' and they were put on at the end.

Ginieus:
Those forms were on the shirts when you bought them back in 2002 / 2003 right?

GDGLEWIS:
Hi

Can someone please confirm when Liverpool closed the current season ticket waiting list to new applicantions.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version