The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Season Ticket Waiting List

<< < (855/858) > >>

scouser102002:

--- Quote from: Claire. on February  6, 2024, 10:18:27 am ---There was a big increase when fan cards came in as you could join the list on the form, and the order is fucked because when they digitised it they completely bollocksed it up.

--- End quote ---

I ticked that box but I'm not on it :(

Roy Cropper:

--- Quote from: DGS_05 on February  6, 2024, 10:05:19 am ---I see a lot of people in this position. Find it odd though as I joined list approximately 1999 and got one in upper main stand when it opened in 2016, so a 17 year wait. But I see people like you who joined around the same time or even before who still have a long way to go.
I'm lucky and can't complain but it seems odd how I have had mine now for nearly 8 years (including Covid Seasons).

Surely the list uptake can't have been so big around the time that I joined and I just happened to be front of the queue? 1999 was not exactly a great time for us for a huge increase in applications!

--- End quote ---

Is your seat still in the Upper Main? Have you had the chance to move seats since you got yours? Or are you happy with your seat in the UM and never looked/considered moveing?

red79:
When they announced the 7000 increase in redeveloping Anfield Road I was hoping that they would release at least 2000-3000 new STs, I知 kind of hoping that maybe next season once everything is completed they will release some more, it might be wishful thinking, but I知 sure they ended up releasing more when the main stand was finished- I could be wrong though

RebeccaLFC:

--- Quote from: DGS_05 on February  6, 2024, 10:58:17 am ---🤣 I shouldn't be surprised by that comment.
I always wondered if the list was randomised when you had to confirm that you wished to stay on the list. Seem to remember having to pay 」5 for the priviledge too.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was about 16 and my mum refused to pay the 」5. I joined around 2005/2006. I知 reassured that I wouldnt have got one until I知 at least 60 anyways.

30fiver:

--- Quote from: red79 on February  7, 2024, 05:46:23 am ---When they announced the 7000 increase in redeveloping Anfield Road I was hoping that they would release at least 2000-3000 new STs, I知 kind of hoping that maybe next season once everything is completed they will release some more, it might be wishful thinking, but I知 sure they ended up releasing more when the main stand was finished- I could be wrong though

--- End quote ---

More chance of Thatcher signing the national anthem at Wembley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version