The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Season Ticket Waiting List

<< < (4/868) > >>

redgriffin73:

--- Quote from: Graeme on March  2, 2011, 11:02:23 am ---I applied in the mid 90's and have never heard back.  Made an enquiry a few years later and just got a standard 'You are still on the list' reply.

--- End quote ---

Same here, I was put on it (apparently) in 1995 I think, but whenever I've asked where I am they just say they can't give an exact number.

But then a few years ago when I was in the PTS I ticked a box on a form one year about being on the ST list and then suddenly it appeared in my purchase history, so I have a feeling they only officially put me on it then.

Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son:
I sent them a letter 7/8 years ago asking to be added to the waiting list never heard a dickie bird from them, wouldn't be surprised to find out I am not even on it  ::)

bez:

--- Quote from: Graeme on March  2, 2011, 11:02:23 am ---I applied in the mid 90's and have never heard back.  Made an enquiry a few years later and just got a standard 'You are still on the list' reply.

--- End quote ---

Funnily enough, was cleaning out my old draws at my mums in the summer. found a letter from 1996 from the club saying I have been added to the list! In theory I should be near the top!

itsgunnabebarnes!:

--- Quote from: bez on March  2, 2011, 11:32:35 am ---Funnily enough, was cleaning out my old draws at my mums in the summer. found a letter from 1996 from the club saying I have been added to the list! In theory I should be near the top!

--- End quote ---

I had the same from 97. penned a letter in 2004 to ask for an update etc, and they had no idea, or any referance to me.  So i can only assume i was put on on in 2004.

Billy1561:
I gave mine up many years ago when football changed into sky soccer saturday,sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday (delete as appropriate).
I had one of those weird monday to friday jobs with every saturday off  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version