Author Topic: Jokes so bad they're punny  (Read 665163 times)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Re: Jokes so bad they're funny
« Reply #3600 on: October 18, 2019, 10:16:59 pm »
I said to my wife "Tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same time."
She said "You've got a bigger dick than your brother."
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3601 on: October 18, 2019, 10:25:24 pm »
A man with a stutter has passed away in prison.
He died before he could finish his sentence.
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3602 on: October 18, 2019, 10:30:29 pm »
A woman takes her cat to the vet and explains he’s been tired and listless for the last day or so.
The vet puts his stethoscope to the cats chest and after a moment says “Say aahhh”.
The woman says “How can a cat say aahhh?”

The vet says “I was talking to you, the cat’s dead”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3603 on: October 18, 2019, 10:37:52 pm »
Back in the 60s, Michael Caine was having a big party at his Chelsea gaff.
Anyone who was anyone was there.
The Stones, Twiggy, Princess Margaret and Jim Morrison sitting on a sofa with his guitar strumming Light My Fire.
They were all there, swinging 60s London at its best.

Anyway, quite early, Jim Morrison gets up and says goodbye to Michael Caine. “Mate, great party, but we’ve got a gig tomorrow and I need to get some sleep; the band and me are going home”

Caine doesn’t want the party to drift away, so he says to Morrison “Why don’t you all go upstairs, take some of the girls up there and have some fun”. So off they go.

A while later, Mick Jagger thinks to himself, “I wonder where Jim and the boys went”, and goes to find them.
Caine follows a after a few minutes to find Jagger in standing in the room with us pants round his ankles and a blonde girl sucking him off.
In a rage, Michael Caine grabs the girl by her hair and drags her off, yelling “How many times do I have to tell you........
"You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3604 on: October 18, 2019, 10:43:41 pm »
My wife came into the bedroom absolutely starkers after her shower.
She said to me, “Babe, shut the curtains, I don’t want the neighbours to see me naked.”
“Don’t worry” I said. “If the neighbours see you naked, they’ll shut their own fucking curtains!”

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3605 on: October 18, 2019, 11:03:07 pm »
A man enters a confessional and says to the Irish Priest:
"Father, it has been one month since my last confession. I've had sex with Fannie Green every week for the last month."
The priest tells the sinner: "You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary's'."

Soon, another man enters the confessional. "Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I have had sex with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months."
This time the priest asks: "Who is this Fannie Green?"
"A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner replies.
"Very well," says the priest. "Go and say ten 'Hail Mary's'."

The next morning in church, the priest is preparing to deliver his sermon when a gorgeous, tall woman enters the church. All the mens' eyes fall upon her as she slowly sashays up the aisle and sits down in front of the Altar. Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny emerald green shoes.
The priest and altar boy gasp as the woman sits down with her legs slightly spread apart, Sharon Stone-style. The priest turns to the altar boy and whispering asks: "Is that Fannie Green?"
The altar boy replies: "No Father, I think its just the reflection off her shoes"

Offline Henry Kissinger

• Posterior sponsored by Wilkinson Sword. On the Llama Protection Register. Should wash his mouth out with soap and water.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Experience is the name we give our mistakes
« Reply #3606 on: October 18, 2019, 11:27:10 pm »
My wife came into the bedroom absolutely starkers after her shower.
She said to me, “Babe, shut the curtains, I don’t want the neighbours to see me naked.”
“Don’t worry” I said. “If the neighbours see you naked, they’ll shut their own fucking curtains!”

:lmao
"What's passive smoking? There's passive lots of things. Like passive listening to shitheads. I have to put up with that every day. Are you going to ban people from talking crap? They give me a headache. Believe me, they're killing me. One day people's conversations on the street will do me in." Terry Hall

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3607 on: October 19, 2019, 12:11:53 am »
A dog lover, whose dog was a female and "in heat', agreed to look after her neighbour's male dog while the neighbours were on vacation.
She had a large house and believed that she could keep the two dogs apart.
However, as she was drifting off to sleep, she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together, in obvious pain and unable to disengage, as so frequently happens when dogs mate.
Unable to separate them, and perplexed as to what to do next, although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice.
Having explained the problem to him, the vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and he will be able to withdraw."
"Do you think that will work ?" she asked.
"Well it just fucking worked on me," he replied.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #3608 on: October 19, 2019, 12:36:29 am »
Fucking hell TT.  ;D

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3609 on: October 19, 2019, 12:36:58 am »
Which drug was in 'The Italian job?"
My cocaine.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3610 on: October 19, 2019, 01:14:23 am »
Which drug was in 'The Italian job?"
My cocaine.
Judging by your run of form tonight, you've had more than a snort or two yourself.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3611 on: October 19, 2019, 01:47:04 am »
Judging by your run of form tonight, you've had more than a snort or two yourself.  ;D
You've got to read between the lines  ;)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #3612 on: October 21, 2019, 06:58:57 am »
(Thought I'd inject something topical for the coming time of year......)

I bought a bag of rocket salad, but it went off before I could eat it.

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #3613 on: October 22, 2019, 11:28:16 am »
I went into  Dan's Cafe for a bite to eat but was sickened by all the non-stop George Michael music and memorabilia, I'm sure it was putting subliminal George Michael lyrics in my head...

I'm never going to Dan's again...
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3614 on: October 22, 2019, 11:41:56 am »
The clocks go back this weekend, which is awkward, because I can't remember where I got mine from.

Online HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3615 on: October 22, 2019, 04:45:08 pm »
You've got to read between the lines  ;)
Thank you TT....you've had us in stitches and crying at the same time.  :lmao
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline liversaint

• Beach boy giver of yuletide joy to ha-run-run-reindeer
  • Legacy Fan
  • Settle down Beavis
« Reply #3616 on: October 22, 2019, 10:16:09 pm »
A mate was into S+M, necrophilia and bestiality. I told him he was flogging a dead horse.
You say Honey? I say Fuck off.

You dont win friends with Salad

There is another option. Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3617 on: October 22, 2019, 10:49:04 pm »
I got punched in the face by a rabbit this afternoon.

Police reckon it was probably Thugs Bunny.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3618 on: October 22, 2019, 10:50:53 pm »
How does a Scouse shepherd round up his sheep?

''Eh ewes, gerrin 'ere.''

:-[

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3619 on: October 23, 2019, 09:42:38 am »
How does a Scouse shepherd round up his sheep?

''Eh ewes, gerrin 'ere.''

:-[
:lmao

Reminds me of that very old joke you can find in the Lern Yerself Scouse books (bewks). The one where the teacher yells, "Stand up, Hughes!" and the whole class stands up.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3620 on: October 23, 2019, 10:51:14 am »
A cowboy asked me if I could help him round up 18 cows.

I said, 'Yes, of course. - That's 20 cows'.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3621 on: October 23, 2019, 12:12:02 pm »
A cowboy asked me if I could help him round up 18 cows.

I said, 'Yes, of course. - That's 20 cows'.

Wahey! :D

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3622 on: October 23, 2019, 02:52:58 pm »
Sad bastards letting fireworks off in October. One frightened our dog so much he's bolted through the living room and knocked the Christmas tree over.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3623 on: October 23, 2019, 05:29:10 pm »
Sad bastards letting fireworks off in October. One frightened our dog so much he's bolted through the living room and knocked the Christmas tree over.
That's a belter! I had to re-read it a couple of times before I remembered which thread this was :lmao

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #3624 on: October 23, 2019, 06:28:20 pm »

Deck the hall with boughs of fally-?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #3625 on: October 24, 2019, 11:46:03 am »
Man phones up his missus and says "I'm just leaving work; would you like me to pick up Fish and Chips on the way home?"
He was met with a stony silence.
"Look" he says "It's your own fault for letting me name the twins."

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #3626 on: October 24, 2019, 01:13:49 pm »
Why is the House of Commons like a Picasso painting?

Ayes to the right, noes to the left.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline stara

• ra-boom-de-ay. RAWK's very own Dicktionary Corner.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3627 on: October 24, 2019, 07:56:05 pm »
How do you like the following joke from Sumeria in about 1900BC? “Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband’s lap.”
https://theconversation.com/the-mystery-of-what-makes-a-joke-funny-but-only-to-some-people-125769
50+1. Real FFP rules. Now.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3628 on: October 24, 2019, 08:25:39 pm »
How do you like the following joke from Sumeria in about 1900BC? “Something which has never occurred since time immemorial; a young woman did not fart in her husband’s lap.”
https://theconversation.com/the-mystery-of-what-makes-a-joke-funny-but-only-to-some-people-125769

I know why they do it  :)
I was laying in bed with my new girlfriend ( now my wife ) and just as she was drifting off to sleep she farted on my leg.
I started laughing and she said "I'm just marking my territory."  ;D

True story bro...

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3629 on: October 24, 2019, 08:33:42 pm »
I put my Christmas tree up myself. Now I can't get it out again.

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3630 on: October 25, 2019, 12:19:56 pm »
I totally understand how batteries feel because I’m rarely ever included in things either.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3631 on: October 25, 2019, 12:22:37 pm »
Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, "What's the word on the street?"
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #3632 on: October 25, 2019, 03:32:48 pm »
Yesterday I saw a guy spill all his Scrabble letters on the road. I asked him, "What's the word on the street?"

Diversion

Offline Tesco tearaway

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #3633 on: October 25, 2019, 03:35:19 pm »

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3634 on: October 25, 2019, 03:41:58 pm »
I went to the pub last night and Vincent Van Gogh was in there. I said “would you like a drink Vincent”?

He said “no thanks I’ve got one ear”.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3635 on: October 25, 2019, 03:57:27 pm »
I think I've just been behind the Scouse Vincent Van Gogh in the queue for the till in Waterstones.

The assistant said "would you like a bag for your purchase?"

He said "no thanks, I've got one ear."

^

Errr, sinnermichael.

;)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #3636 on: October 28, 2019, 12:26:49 pm »
A man sees a sign outside a house - 'Talking Dog For Sale.' He rings the bell, the owner appears and tells him the dog can be viewed in the back garden.
The man sees a very nice looking Labrador Retriever sitting there.
"Do you really talk?" he asks the dog.
"Yes," the Labrador replies.
After recovering from the shock of hearing the dog talk, he man asks, "So, tell me your story."
The Labrador looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the SAS.
"In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one imagined that a dog would be eavesdropping.
"I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years.
But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at Heathrow to do some undercover security work, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded several medals. I got married, had a few puppies, and now I've just retired."
The man is amazed. He goes back into the house and asks the owner how much he wants for the dog.
"Ten quid," the owner says.
"£10!!? But this dog is absolutely amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheaply?"
"Because he's a lying git. He's never been out of the garden!!.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Slightly Less Mediocre Baron Bennekov

• SNITCH. Has a wotsit the size of a wasp sting. McManaman (doo doooby doo doo!) Mentally slow due to being on RAWK too much.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll see it when you believe it!

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3638 on: October 28, 2019, 10:52:14 pm »
Did you hear about the scarecrow who won the Nobel peace prize.

He was outstanding in his field.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."