Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4000710 times)

Offline Pheeny

• Captain Pheeny of Maastricht
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Go and wake your kids up!"
  • Super Title: The King of Belgium
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #40040 on: June 29, 2015, 09:54:25 am »
At least you don't have to put up with the Belgian music scene, all wanna be US Pop singers,mind you some of the English text is quite funny at times...

Offline Crimson_Tank

• Rhyming Slang. RAWK Virgil. Knows a proper spit-roast when he sees one.....something to do with the law of the bi.....Is truly a giant amongst the short staff.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Time is an illusion, Lunchtime, doubly so." F.P.
« Reply #40041 on: June 29, 2015, 04:48:51 pm »
200 years of Gurkas working for and with Britain.
I watched a YouTube video and decided that Paul Konchesky looked like a player.
A dead animal is a dead animal. And a piece of meat is a piece of meat.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #40042 on: June 29, 2015, 04:51:28 pm »
Doc this one is like one of them videos from the language thread ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_on-WAwEGLg
Trouble is, if we go around talking like that we'll get chinned.

When I was abroad years ago this missionary nutter bloke gave me a bible that was English on the left hand page with the Spanish equivalent on the right hand page - which I thought was a great idea for learning the  language. Trouble was, I'd get to the border and the guard would ask me how long I was staying etc, and I was giving loads of, "Yea verily it will come to pass on the fortieth day....." etc etc, with hilarious consequences as they say. I'm sure I almost became the Messiah in one place I went.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40043 on: June 29, 2015, 07:46:29 pm »
Here's one for you Fats. Just spotted my nephews contribution on Facebbook regarding Glastonbury -

"To spell it out, Glastonbury has been suffocated by a giant corporate penis firmly lodged in it's throat. It is a bloated corpse, It's attendee's, maggots feeding on the narcotised flesh."

NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40044 on: June 29, 2015, 08:00:01 pm »
I bet he's a hoot at parties!

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40045 on: June 29, 2015, 08:02:26 pm »
Check him out - he's Jonny Cuba. Tells me he's famous.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #40046 on: June 29, 2015, 08:12:27 pm »
"To spell it out, Glastonbury has been suffocated by a giant corporate penis firmly lodged in it's throat. It is a bloated corpse, It's attendee's, maggots feeding on the narcotised flesh."
Haha that's ace............if somewhat suspect with it's [sic] punctuation ;)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40047 on: June 29, 2015, 08:15:40 pm »
Haha that's ace............if somewhat suspect with it's [sic] punctuation ;)
Put that down to keyboard rage.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40048 on: June 30, 2015, 09:36:47 am »
He's right, but I'd like to exchange Glastonbury for Simon Cowell.

Got nothing to do with nothing, but this made me laugh...
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #40049 on: June 30, 2015, 04:19:39 pm »
Here's one for you Fats. Just spotted my nephews contribution on Facebbook regarding Glastonbury -

Oh dear.  Can he just not take any notice? 

Indeed.  The fella who asked "Have you ever considered giving your life to Jesus?" musn't have been unable to move for the crowd.

Mind you.  A buxom well titted out older woman usually brought them to their senses. So there is hope yet D
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 04:30:11 pm by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40050 on: June 30, 2015, 04:43:31 pm »
Oh dear.  Can he just not take any notice? 

Indeed.  The fella who asked "Have you ever considered giving your life to Jesus?" musn't have been unable to move for the crowd.

Mind you.  A buxom well titted out older woman usually brought them to their senses. So there is hope yet D
Well actually he's a top bloke. And when we have family parties me and him and his missus seek each other out and can always be seen in some dim corner cynically sniping away at the latest tory atrocities. But I think at normal parties he would probably be the DJ, he even goes around the world judging DJ competitions on occasions (whatever they are). He makes music under the name the Herbaliser I believe, but it's not for me, it's for the young folk. Top bloke though, and his missus who looks uncannily like Eleanor Bron is painfully sharp in the satire department - god we're so miserable when we get together, I love it.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40051 on: June 30, 2015, 05:35:10 pm »
Well actually he's a top bloke. And when we have family parties me and him and his missus seek each other out and can always be seen in some dim corner cynically sniping away at the latest tory atrocities. But I think at normal parties he would probably be the DJ, he even goes around the world judging DJ competitions on occasions (whatever they are). He makes music under the name the Herbaliser I believe, but it's not for me, it's for the young folk. Top bloke though, and his missus who looks uncannily like Eleanor Bron is painfully sharp in the satire department - god we're so miserable when we get together, I love it.

Well you would say that wouldn't you.  Sounds a total tosser along  with with his bird.  Family parties much have been sooo much fun. 

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40052 on: June 30, 2015, 06:02:13 pm »
I hate fun.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline richmond-red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • A stranger in a strange land.
« Reply #40053 on: June 30, 2015, 07:56:11 pm »
I hate fun.

Had fun once. Didn't like it. Glad I tried it, though......

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #40054 on: June 30, 2015, 08:07:54 pm »
I hate fun.

What's fun ever done to you?
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #40055 on: June 30, 2015, 08:10:16 pm »
I like fun but couldn't eat a whole one............

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40056 on: June 30, 2015, 08:40:52 pm »
Always in the kitchen at parties.
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #40057 on: June 30, 2015, 10:26:10 pm »
Singapore Chow Mei Fun my fave.

This man is my most fave human bean worreva lived, I think.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mFgVcp1a5nM&amp;list=RDvdyvPg0c6bI&amp;index=10" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mFgVcp1a5nM&amp;list=RDvdyvPg0c6bI&amp;index=10</a>
Kill the humourless

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40058 on: July 1, 2015, 12:26:42 am »
And you all clearly danced with all the elegance of buffallos in a wallow.   Or ............ no.  It is too bitter and painful. I shall return tomorrow.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40060 on: July 2, 2015, 02:59:41 pm »
Think you'll all enjoy these, but I'm putting up link for John Mc. I've still got picture of Bob Dylan in Liverpool with scruffy urchins John put up. But just came across this...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pictures+of+liverpool+in+the+60%27s&tbm=isch&imgil=WmbyZIx2UQR0cM%253A%253B8XtoQSU_DVSwUM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.peoples-stories.com%25252Fstory.php%25253Fi%2525253D0TIR4UX424&source=iu&pf=m&fir=WmbyZIx2UQR0cM%253A%252C8XtoQSU_DVSwUM%252C_&biw=1366&bih=657&ved=0CDUQyjc&ei=OheVVYO3K8nyUNPiuOgM&usg=__A8uvY_2L_6UolPweqC8c2u5jO6c%3D#imgrc=_&usg=__A8uvY_2L_6UolPweqC8c2u5jO6c%3D

Fuck me, I didn't know the address was that long. But there's some belting pictures in there
Use this  (url=] click here[/url) put the address after the equals sign and the ) at the start and end needs to be [ and ]

Oh yea and click here can be anything you want.See below by clicking quote.

Fats Link

« Last Edit: July 2, 2015, 03:02:31 pm by @Pheeny »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40061 on: July 2, 2015, 03:49:35 pm »
I can barely  remember me own name most of the time. Now where was I, oh that's right, on the cobbles with Bob Dylan. Bloody pest, banging that tambourine at this time of night.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40062 on: July 2, 2015, 04:37:17 pm »
Use this  (url=] click here[/url) put the address after the equals sign and the ) at the start and end needs to be [ and ]

Oh yea and click here can be anything you want.See below by clicking quote.

Fats Link

Yeah, but how do you do one of those link thingies?
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #40063 on: July 2, 2015, 09:38:38 pm »
Yeah a ferkin' good question!!
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #40064 on: July 2, 2015, 10:53:37 pm »
Think you'll all enjoy these, but I'm putting up link for John Mc. I've still got picture of Bob Dylan in Liverpool with scruffy urchins John put up. But just came across this...
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pictures+of+liverpool+in+the+60%27s&tbm=isch&imgil=WmbyZIx2UQR0cM%253A%253B8XtoQSU_DVSwUM%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.peoples-stories.com%25252Fstory.php%25253Fi%2525253D0TIR4UX424&source=iu&pf=m&fir=WmbyZIx2UQR0cM%253A%252C8XtoQSU_DVSwUM%252C_&biw=1366&bih=657&ved=0CDUQyjc&ei=OheVVYO3K8nyUNPiuOgM&usg=__A8uvY_2L_6UolPweqC8c2u5jO6c%3D#imgrc=_&usg=__A8uvY_2L_6UolPweqC8c2u5jO6c%3D

Fuck me, I didn't know the address was that long. But there's some belting pictures in there

I've got the book they are from Leo. There's a gaff in Soho, New York called Morrison hotel, a sort of music art gallery. Anyway got talking to the fella in there and was asking where we were from, next thing he pulls out this book of Pics of Dylan on tour in 66, those pics in Liverpool were the day Everton won the cup.  Book is by a photographer called Barry Feinstein, called Real Moments, covers his European tour in 66, says Dylan loved Liverpool. Boss find. Gallery had some amazing photos, few bob though.

https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/slideshow.aspx

http://www.genesis-publications.com/real-moments-bob-dylan/

« Last Edit: July 2, 2015, 10:58:27 pm by john_mac »
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #40065 on: July 2, 2015, 11:02:13 pm »
Some good uns I haven't seen before there Leo, mad when you look at Scottie to what it is, mad.
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40066 on: July 3, 2015, 11:05:34 am »
Nice one John. I think I've got a picture of meself stood outside that gaff. I know I seen it, or I think I did. the aul mind isn't what it used to be, and it wasn't ever the sharpest. But anyway, I knew you'd like them pictures, but I thought you'd have seen them all. Must be off to Oz soon, eh lad? Sorry I didn't catch you in Kirkby. I'll be back up soon, for me mate's 60th, that's if the cracked bastard sees it himself. I'm off to meet a man about a foodbank today. What a mess, eh. Thought we'd seen the back of this Thatcher shite. But anyway, off the soapbox, have a good time mate and see you soon.

Oh, are you going Walkabout or just sticking in one place. See mind's going.... silly question with you, eh. But make sure you see as much as possible. I fucked up and stayed in Sydney. Bad mistake. There was 5 of us and I stayed in Sydney when the other 4 got off exploring. But then, I liked sitting in alehouses more than walking round deserts and that. Knobhead, I still regret that. I believe the outback and gold coast really are something to see. Mind you, I did get to meet Chopper Reed, well, sort of.

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40067 on: July 3, 2015, 01:22:47 pm »
I remember when I used to live for Friday nights! The highlight tonight consisted  of making my own stock for my home made chicken soup, is this what I've got to look forward to from now on? Rock and fuckin' Roll!
G'Day Lid - Official Scouse rep of the OCB Down Under.

Offline Pheeny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40068 on: July 3, 2015, 01:45:35 pm »
I remember when I used to live for Friday nights! The highlight tonight consisted  of making my own stock for my home made chicken soup, is this what I've got to look forward to from now on? Rock and fuckin' Roll!
You get to do any cycling there or have you knocked that on the head?

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40069 on: July 3, 2015, 02:41:25 pm »

Aye.  I bet you had all the moves - unlike most straight men who dance like Zombies or extras from Night of the Living Dead - see nark above.   :no

But.  Despair not O Foolish yet Gorgeous One.  Cooking from scratch is irrisistably sexy.  Especially if you invite them over at the latter stages when you can share wine and feed them tiny snacks.  I appreciate you already have to beat women off with a stick, but combine your existing sexual magnatism with cooking skills and you'll need to hire your own security.

As you say.  Rock an' fuckin Roll.  Party on Dude. 

Offline BSBW

• Will take anyone one on to maintain the integrity and traditions of the 70's and 80's Road End
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40070 on: July 3, 2015, 03:11:50 pm »
You get to do any cycling there or have you knocked that on the head?

Do a little bit, but nothing to write home about mate, purely the occasional leisure ride. Getting back into my running though after being out for a while with a torn achilles, again, long distances are now a thing of the past!

Offline BSBW

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Born Scouse Born Wild
« Reply #40071 on: July 3, 2015, 03:13:07 pm »
Aye.  I bet you had all the moves - unlike most straight men who dance like Zombies or extras from Night of the Living Dead - see nark above.   :no

Mags, are you saying I'm gay?

Offline Maggie May

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40072 on: July 3, 2015, 06:49:31 pm »

Good Christ NO!!!  You are every inch the perfect, red blooded macho male.  And you do scrub up exceptionally well into full regimentals following the rigours you endured in that Afghan shithole.  (Any chance of a gritty pic like with your weapon to the fore.  Just askin like  :wave).

To resume.

No.  What I say saying is that you were clearly so cool as to make The Fonz look clammy, and as a consequence naturally and effortlessly made dancefloor moves which left the rest standing.  And I mean actually standing as in logs. 

In my youth I used to practice moves to perfection in my bedroom wardrobe mirror.  No false modesty I was fuckin A.   And I used to love dancing.  So this fella would do the routine chat and, ever hopeful that I'd bagged a live one, I'd say "Let's dance" and stand up.  Disregarding the look of sheer naked terror which flitted across the face and utter panic in the eyes, I nevertheless persisted and as a result found myself dancing with a creature which shuffled its feet and waved its arms about aimlessly. 

Undeterred, and determined to showcase my well honed skills, I persisted.  I'd usually pick "Money" (which was what I used to practice to) and let rip.  It is a technical point, but it takes a great deal of practice to comprehensively shake your tits on one direction and your arse in another simultaneously.   

And all that wasted on the human equivalent of a King Penguin.
« Last Edit: July 7, 2015, 12:51:11 am by Maggie May »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40073 on: July 3, 2015, 08:43:12 pm »
Very nearly cracked tonight. I haven't had a bevvy since I got told I had chirossis. But sun shining, music on, Friday night... how I didn't I'll never know. But I battoned down the hatches and had a bowl full of fruit with milk. It would have been lovely if the fucker had fermented.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40074 on: July 3, 2015, 08:56:35 pm »
following the rigours you endured in that Afghan shithole.
Too much info going on here.
NAKED BOOBERY

Online Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40075 on: July 3, 2015, 09:09:57 pm »
Very nearly cracked tonight. I haven't had a bevvy since I got told I had chirossis. But sun shining, music on, Friday night... how I didn't I'll never know. But I battoned down the hatches and had a bowl full of fruit with milk. It would have been lovely if the fucker had fermented.
That's it mate, stick with the fresh fruit, don't fuck it up. You can actually get used to being healthy you know, even if it does feel a bit strange to  start off with - seriously, stick with it mate.

A mate of mine got dragged off by ambulance one Friday a few months ago, from work - he's about twenty-five stone. I was watching it happen in a sort of control room at the time, on camera. We were all stuffing ourselves with fish and chips at the time (it being Friday) and I felt like a wildebeest watching one of his mates being dragged off by a lion.

Don't fucking waste yer chance. Only idiots think there's anything beyond.
« Last Edit: July 4, 2015, 12:17:08 am by Dr. Beaker »
NAKED BOOBERY

Online the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #40076 on: July 3, 2015, 09:13:29 pm »
Sage advice Doc.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40077 on: July 3, 2015, 09:50:07 pm »
Oh I have no illusions of going anywhere after here. But if I do, I wouldn't mind a pint waiting on the bar for me. Anyway, it's passed now. It's not the first time. But the force was strong tonight.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #40078 on: July 3, 2015, 11:12:35 pm »
Watching Rock Around The Clock. I'd never seen it before. Weird Daddio, real gone Weird... I knew Giddy Up A Ding Dong was an aul one. I used to love it by Alex Harvey back in the 70's. Well, Harvey could do no wrong for me. But I never heard the original, just seen it now By Jimmy Bell and the Bell Boys. And I'm loving this, dead funny film. I was moaning about BBC4 music nights taking the knock, but it's been good tonight, even though it was shite, if you get me drift

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #40079 on: July 3, 2015, 11:12:55 pm »
(Any chance of a gritty pic like with your weapon to the fore.  Just a skin like  :wave).
Mags, a LITTLE decorum please.
Kill the humourless