The Liverpool FC Forum > Media and Arts

The RAWK Film Thread

<< < (10860/11633) > >>

Andy @ Allerton!:
.. also really struggled to get my head around 47 year old Bradley Cooper being referred to as 'the kid'

.. and his Paul Reiser accent kept making me think that it was probably a xenomorph that caused Cate Blanchett's injury..

Sarge:

--- Quote from: John_P on January 31, 2022, 06:09:33 pm ---Yeah definitely, I only really knew it involved a mysterious Bradley Cooper working at a travelling carnival/freak show

--- End quote ---

Cool ta.

RedSince86:
Just watched House Of Gucci.

Fantastic film, everyone in it is brilliant even Jared Leto who steals every scene.

Hedley Lamarr:

--- Quote from: RedSince86 on February  4, 2022, 12:13:31 am ---Just watched House Of Gucci.

Fantastic film, everyone in it is brilliant even Jared Leto who steals every scene.

--- End quote ---

I thought it was a bizzare, but strangely watchable mess and Jared Leto was terrible (I thought everyone was).  I can see it becoming a cult hit.

Nightmare Alley is fantastic, a cracking bit of American gothic.  Beautifully made.

John_P:
Ridley Scott released two Adam Driver films this year, not sure how House Of Gucci is the one getting all the awards recognition compared to the much superior The Last Duel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version