Poll

What should happen?

He's a dude. Fuck everyone else that has been responsible and been vaccinated. He should be allowed to flout Australias rules and act like a total c*nt
21 (8.2%)
Not sure
6 (2.3%)
Dickhead
86 (33.5%)
Bellend
136 (52.9%)
I like Tennissseeee Cheeeeeeeeese!
8 (3.1%)

Total Members Voted: 257

Author Topic: Djokovic  (Read 23195 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Djokovic
« on: January 10, 2022, 12:10:06 pm »
Personally I think he's a bellend and Australia should be allowed to deport the twat.

No idea where the judge is coming from on this.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Djokovic
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 12:10:36 pm »
Bellend.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 12:11:02 pm »
Even if they can't deport the twat just ban him from the competition

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2022, 12:13:37 pm »
He submitted proof he was positive on the 16th. And knew about it but had photos with kids etc after this. He's a massive bellend. Should be an option.

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2022, 12:15:41 pm »
Someone should create a Tennis thread so we can discuss this properly.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 12:16:12 pm »
Massive dickhead.

Has to be one of the most disliked sporting greats of his time.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2022, 12:18:23 pm »

:D

Still, another thread for me to post my Djokovic lookalike in.

Offline clinical

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2022, 12:22:55 pm »
Massive dickhead.

Has to be one of the most disliked sporting greats of his time.

I reckon will be him and Max Verstapphen who top the list in a few years. Both very successful but massive bellends.

Online Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2022, 12:23:17 pm »
Personally I think he's a bellend and Australia should be allowed to deport the twat.

No idea where the judge is coming from on this.

I may be wrong but as far as I can tell it is possibly a similar scenario legally like a celebrity that hires that lawyer to get them off with driving charges. They are bang to rights, like Djokovic is, but if the law has somehow opened a loophole, to which these lawyers can find in their sleep, they jump though it and the charges have to be dropped.

Think in this case one of the issues was that they told Djokovic he would have until 8:30am to defend himself, etc, but border authorities called it at 7:40am as it was obviously clear to them he didn't have the right to enter, but technically they have denied him his rights.

However the judge talking about 'he couldn't have done any more' etc, I don't get, as it does not matter if you are told wrong information or whatever by an authority, ignorance is no excuse, when I saw him say that last night I knew what the outcome would be but it did seem odd.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2022, 12:26:17 pm »

;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2022, 01:40:50 pm »
Being a dickhead, which he is, isnt a reason for deporting someone.

Im not sure why this is dragging, you can either  enter unvaccinated after a positive test or you cant.

Airlines check these requirements and found him eligible. 

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2022, 01:54:34 pm »
just seen Farrage  has stuck his frog faced ugly mug in, Would have thought hed be all for strict border control
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Perkinsonian

• Kopite
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2022, 02:00:25 pm »
Being a dickhead, which he is, isnt a reason for deporting someone.

Im not sure why this is dragging, you can either  enter unvaccinated after a positive test or you cant.

Airlines check these requirements and found him eligible.

Unless, when applying for a visa, he deceived the Australian authorities by making false statements or by his negligent behavior creates a threat to public order and the country's health system.

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/status/1480526579314814977?s=20

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2022, 02:02:52 pm »
Novaxx is a bell.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2022, 02:14:44 pm »
Unless, when applying for a visa, he deceived the Australian authorities by making false statements or by his negligent behavior creates a threat to public order and the country's health system.

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/status/1480526579314814977?s=20

MY ex Mrs used to watch this border force show based at Melbourne airport, Border Force I think, pretty sure if your visa is cancelled youre on the next flight back.
He wasnt

Ive no skin in the game on this but if he wasnt on the next plane back, like everyone else, its not a good look.

Offline Perkinsonian

• Kopite
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 02:26:37 pm »

MY ex Mrs used to watch this border force show based at Melbourne airport, Border Force I think, pretty sure if your visa is cancelled youre on the next flight back.
He wasnt

Ive no skin in the game on this but if he wasnt on the next plane back, like everyone else, its not a good look.

The visa may be canceled at any time. If the visa is not waived for technical reasons, the government may do so on a discretionary basis.

However, it is not for me to judge the Australian authorities, because it is their problem to convince their citizens that no one will have more privileges than another person in the same position and that everyone will be treated in the same way before the law.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 02:43:19 pm by Perkinsonian »

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 03:18:22 pm »
Fortunately Australians are not known for being blunt, so shouldn't get any stick during the tournament

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 03:21:24 pm »
I’m not sure being vaccinated will help Australia to keep cases low.  But the expectation was to get vaccinated and he knew that. He chose not to because he’s a bellend.

It’s not even clear that his PCR test is real, because he seemed to totally ignore it and still go about his business.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 03:21:50 pm »
Fortunately Australians are not known for being blunt, so shouldn't get any stick during the tournament
:lmao

I’m sure he will get a warm reception.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 03:25:07 pm »
He's an arrogant fucking Knobhead who thinks himself above the law (and apparently with the judges comments, he is)

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 03:35:40 pm »
:lmao

I’m sure he will get a warm reception.

I'd love for everyone to boycott the event totally. That'll teach him, the Tennis knobbers, and the higgly piggly bendover government (Unless they fuck him off - in which case theyre all right with me).

So there!!!
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 03:46:58 pm »
Is the Aussie Open still on Eurosport or is everything on Prime these days?

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 04:06:08 pm »
He thrives on the boos! It's a big reason why he's on 20 GS.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2022, 04:14:44 pm »
I’m not sure being vaccinated will help Australia to keep cases low.  But the expectation was to get vaccinated and he knew that. He chose not to because he’s a bellend.

It’s not even clear that his PCR test is real, because he seemed to totally ignore it and still go about his business.

People have differing reasons not to get vaccinated, not all of them are bellendry. His might be, but its not a given

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2022, 04:19:02 pm »
Have they kicked him out of the Country yet? Or does being a famous athlete get him the get out of jail card.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline Haggis36

• purveyor of better gifs than trendisnotdestiny
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 04:21:33 pm »
He thrives on the boos! It's a big reason why he's on 20 GS.

In the moment and during competition, yes. But deep down I bet he’s desperate to be liked and it kills him that he’ll never be as respected or as loved as Nadal and Federer are, and this sorry saga only makes people dislike him more. Vehemently so.

Doesn’t even really matter if he overtakes Nadal and Federer, I dare say in the fullness of time he’ll be remembered as much for being a grade A c*** as he will a magnificent tennis player. I mean he will break the record and become the most decorated tennis player of all time, but he’ll never have the legacy or status of the other two and I bet that eats him up.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 04:23:48 pm »
Was he considered A twat, before his attitude towards COVID?

Offline amir87

• gay-billeygoat-no-mates with a fetish for water sports. interrogative fingering, and nutella on his plums. possibly with his left phalange.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 04:37:15 pm »

I don't know about being considered a twat, but he definitely wasn't universally loved like his two main rivals.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 04:41:12 pm »
I don't know about being considered a twat, but he definitely wasn't universally loved like his two main rivals.

He has always been an anti-science spiritualist, hence the Anti-Vaccine stance. He believes water is altered by emotion and most medicine is bad for the self healing mechanism of the body.

Which with someone with a big platform that he has, makes him not universally loved as you say, but also can make him a little dangerous in that his view promote views not evidenced, and promote other views to not trust experts (which is a big problem in the world at the moment)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 04:43:07 pm by Stockholm Syndrome »

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 04:43:53 pm »
He has always been an anti-science spiritualist, hence the Anti-Vaccine stance. He believes water is altered by emotion and most medicine is bad for the self healing mechanism of the body.

Which with someone with a big platform that he has, makes him not universally loved as you say, but also can make him a little dangerous in that his view promote views not evidenced, and promote other views to not trust experts (which is a big problem in the world at the moment)

He's not wrong. Have you seen the piss boil at Goodison?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2022, 04:51:52 pm »

interesting, thanks

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2022, 04:56:02 pm »

He was by me. And that’s what really kills him.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2022, 04:58:12 pm »

:D
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2022, 05:00:19 pm »
;D

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2022, 05:01:13 pm »

Yes, absolutely. It always has annoyed him and his fans that he hasnt been as loved as Federer and Nadal. Usually you always have c*nts like McEnroe commenting how its not important to be liked but to win, like Nadal and Federer are some part time players.

Offline andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2022, 05:01:28 pm »
Strange nutjob.  it'd be funny if the ball boys refused to throw him balls and he had to go round the court collecting his own all the while the crowd boo and hiss.  He should be banned now from the other tournaments until he gets jabbed. cant use the ive had covid this month excuse again surely.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2022, 05:01:34 pm »

Yeah definitely, him, his family and his camp all are bellends.

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2022, 05:01:53 pm »

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2022, 05:09:15 pm »

He has been slightly unlucky in some ways, and then brought his unpopularity on himself in others.

Of this generation of star players, Federer came in the scene first. He won his first Slam in 2003 having been a very good junior so built up a following first (and as some of his critics would argue, snacked several ‘easy’ Grand Slams before Nadal and Djokovic were on the scene snd as Sampras and Agassi were departing).

Nadal burst into the scene in 2004 or 2005, can’t remember now, winning the French Open as a teenager. He became pretty universally popular too and the Federer/Nadal rivalry was the clear top two for a good 5 years or so.

Djokovic and Murray came through at a very similar time, although Djokovic challenged for and win Grand Slams first. At that time they were compared to each other more and regarded as up and coming challengered to the top two.

Basically at this point Federer had a huge following, Nadal not too far behind and a comparison might be Messi/Ronaldo in terms of their supporters (could be wrong!).

Murray obviously had the home support at Wimbledon and although a bit grumpy and dour at times I think is respected worldwide as he’s generally quite vocal about issues in the game and generally on the right side of history with his opinions.

And then Djokovic started dominating and getting the better of Nadal and Federer more often. Probably made him unpopular with their fans. Plus he’s just a it robotic in his style of play. Incredibly mentally tough and a metronomic but not as easy on the eye. He also developed a reputation for gamesmanship. Taking medical time outs and convenient times before storming back to win. Stuff that rubs up fellow players and spectators the wrong way a bit.

He’s probably more respected, and even admired rather than loved in the way Federer and Nadal certainly are, andMurray is in some quarters.

Obviously there are some who prefer Djokovic too for upsetting the order and all of that.

Offline Lastrador

• Legacy Fan
  • Not Italian
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2022, 05:22:40 pm »
In the moment and during competition, yes. But deep down I bet he’s desperate to be liked and it kills him that he’ll never be as respected or as loved as Nadal and Federer are, and this sorry saga only makes people dislike him more. Vehemently so.

Doesn’t even really matter if he overtakes Nadal and Federer, I dare say in the fullness of time he’ll be remembered as much for being a grade A c*** as he will a magnificent tennis player. I mean he will break the record and become the most decorated tennis player of all time, but he’ll never have the legacy or status of the other two and I bet that eats him up.
Agree with much of the post except for this. He probably won’t be remembered as fondly as the other two, because of him being a massive twat and his tennis not being as aesthetically pleasant, but there’s already a huge part of the tennis world that consider him the GOAT, and he will undoubtedly finish his career with that recognition. As a Federer fan it’s a hard thing to admit, but it will probably be deserved.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 05:24:32 pm by Lastrador »