Author Topic: Wolverhampton Wanderers  (Read 63621 times)

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Wolverhampton Wanderers
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:24:33 pm »
Fantastic season,can't take that away from them but what a shower of classless supporters that follow them.
That is all.

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Re: Wolverhampton Wanderers
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 05:26:00 pm »
Feels like we say this about every team that comes to Anfield.  Football supporters generally sing shit about the team they're playing (or us whoever they're playing if they're City or Utd fans).  They only sung those songs to wind Liverpool fans up.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 05:26:09 pm »
If you’ve ever been to Wolverhampton you’d know why.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 05:27:00 pm »
Amazing season from them, they troubled the top six and deservedly finished seventh. Hope they take some points off City for us next season!

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 05:30:01 pm »
They've had a brilliant season, Nuno has done some job there. Hopefully they can keep him and their squad together.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 05:51:00 pm »
Feels like we say this about every team that comes to Anfield.  Football supporters generally sing shit about the team they're playing (or us whoever they're playing if they're City or Utd fans).  They only sung those songs to wind Liverpool fans up.
Not buying that, it's just twatty behaviour.

Offline LFC_NCL

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 05:53:53 pm »
they've probably done too well this season, i think their manager might get poached as well as some of their squad, its all down hill from here, most of the teams above them will strengthen so i can't see much progress from this season going into next
i do like their manager though

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2019, 05:55:54 pm »
Fuck em.

Just a set of small time c*nts who’ve found themselves where they are by being bankrolled. 

Like City.

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2019, 05:56:02 pm »
Don't deny you'd have done the same thing in their position.

Doesn't excuse the bit of bad behaviour I think happened, seen a bit of argy bargey outside the stadium, but it was only one or two. Few of them wished us luck for the final on the way past the coaches. 
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline Father Ted

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2019, 06:00:59 pm »
It's the same every other week, some gang of no-marks who won their last trophy in black and white turn up at Anfield with their hilarious 'banter' and piss taking. It's expected, but coming not long after they blew a 2-0 lead in a semi-final you'd think they'd have thought better of it. Had they actually made it to a final against the Saudi Globetrotters they might have found it less amusing, when your opponents can bring on a £60m bit part player to help get them over the line.

The 'sign on' chants in the Cup were worse as anyone who's ever had the misfortune to have walked around Wolverhampton will know it's one of the most dilapidated, bleak and downtrodden areas of the country.

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2019, 06:08:03 pm »
A bit distasteful in how their club got to this point which is similar but different to City.  Nobody in charge fucking cares as long as the money is rolling in so whatever, hope they beef up for the EL next year and take points of City in both games.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2019, 06:11:52 pm »
Wolves have done really well this season. With that said give me West Brom away & their support over Wolves any day.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2019, 06:23:30 pm »
Small time c*nts.
AHA!

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 06:24:50 pm »
Was always going to happen. They’d have done it to city of boot was on other foot

Banter culture
If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2019, 07:03:17 pm »
A football agents plaything.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2019, 07:15:34 pm »
Was always going to happen. They’d have done it to city of boot was on other foot

Banter culture
A football agents plaything.

Sums it up, if it was City they'd have been singing the same site until they went a goal down

Raiola will already have clubs lined up for Neves and maybe more of their better players, no better than Bournemouth next season

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2019, 07:18:37 pm »
What they do?

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2019, 07:26:01 pm »
What they do?

Not much, just the usual little England banter shite, would have quickly shut up if city weren't winning seeing as their own club is worth fuck all in the bragging stakes

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2019, 07:26:56 pm »
What they do?

Nothing that most other away fans would have done, not sure why it needs a whole thread.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2019, 07:27:02 pm »
Bit ironic with some ‘you fucked it up’ style chants seeing how their season went

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2019, 07:28:03 pm »
Ah ok thought it was something we’d not seen before

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2019, 09:02:40 pm »
Didn't these drop a 2-0 lead in an FA Cup semifinal?
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2019, 09:11:38 pm »
Nothing that most other away fans would have done, not sure why it needs a whole thread.

Shall we split it in half..

Then we can use one to congratulate Wolves on a great season for them & the other we can gripe how little class their fans have?
There isn't another thread out there by the way* 

Maybe you were singing along with them when they were chanting 'Sterling is top of the league'?  ::)

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2019, 09:14:07 pm »
Shall we split it in half..

Then we can use one to congratulate Wolves on a great season for them & the other we can gripe how little class their fans have?
There isn't another thread out there by the way*

So? If we made a thread every time some away fans did something we didn't like, we would have threads for every other team in the league.

Maybe you were singing along with them when they were chanting 'Sterling is top of the league'?  ::)

:lmao

Just because I asked what the point of having this thread was? Seriously?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2019, 09:15:26 pm »
Firing the bunch of Daft Benny, Meg Mortimer fanny licking wankers, out of a canon, on to the hard showder, of the 449 neeeeer Upwer pen, is bushtin.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline In the Name of Klopp

• smann. Talks as if he/she/they single handedly saw off H&G in 2010.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2019, 09:22:18 pm »
Some people are so sensitive.
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2019, 09:22:32 pm »
So? If we made a thread every time some away fans did something we didn't like, we would have threads for every other team in the league.

:lmao

Just because I asked what the point of having this thread was? Seriously?

Oh do fuck off lad.
Fucks sake of all the days to nitpick over whether or not there should be a Wolves thread.
It's here,talk about Wolves if you want..it's the only one out there or continue the pedantry & see if that dummy can be spat further.

Offline FiSh77

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2019, 09:22:43 pm »
Firing the bunch of Daft Benny, Meg Mortimer fanny licking wankers, out of a canon, on to the hard showder, of the 449 neeeeer Upwer pen, is bushtin.

This thread seems to have hit a crossroads

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2019, 09:24:56 pm »
Oh do fuck off lad.
Fucks sake of all the days to nitpick over whether or not there should be a Wolves thread.
It's here,talk about Wolves if you want..it's the only one out there or continue the pedantry & see if that dummy can be spat further.

I'm not the one spitting dummies out about a few away fans.

Offline quinny

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2019, 10:17:30 pm »
Very small time, but as others have said it's this shite 'banter culture' and they'd have done the same to City if the shoe was on the other foot. The 'you fucked it up' chant is probably the most small time thing I've heard at Anfield though - not sure what we fucked up given City won 14 games in a row and we won our last 9 to keep up with them.

Don't deny you'd have done the same thing in their position.

No we wouldn't - if we're not in the race, and it's between two non-rival clubs, who would be arsed?

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2019, 10:19:29 pm »
Very small time, but as others have said it's this shite 'banter culture' and they'd have done the same to City if the shoe was on the other foot. The 'you fucked it up' chant is probably the most small time thing I've heard at Anfield though - not sure what we fucked up given City won 14 games in a row and we won our last 9 to keep up with them.

That's just it, they're just mindlessly singing shit because they think it riles our fans up.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2019, 10:24:40 pm »
They’ll be fucked once Mendes gets bored with them and wants to make some cash on his assets. Just like he did with Monaco, he’ll soon move them all one pocketing a fortune in the process
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2019, 12:34:11 pm »
Small time c*nts.

I knew it from the moment they copied the Firmino song word for word. Hahaha, sad fucks.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2019, 12:45:32 pm »
Football fans singing songs to wind-up other football fans.  What has the world become?

The vast majority of what they sang was in support of their own club and nothing to do with us.  If, in-between those songs, they sang anti-Man City songs or "Hats off Liverpool, heck of a season" then that would genuinely be the end of days.

Their fans are no better or worse than any other clubs.

I don't like their superagent-led model but it's undeniably working for them.  Man U seemed to try something similar - with Mino Raiola instead of Jorge Mendes - and it landed them with a horror of a transfer window (in hindsight at least), so Wolves are clearly doing something right beyond just making use of Mendes.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2019, 12:50:04 pm »
Football fans singing songs to wind-up other football fans.  What has the world become?

The vast majority of what they sang was in support of their own club and nothing to do with us.  If, in-between those songs, they sang anti-Man City songs or "Hats off Liverpool, heck of a season" then that would genuinely be the end of days.

Their fans are no better or worse than any other clubs.

I don't like their superagent-led model but it's undeniably working for them.  Man U seemed to try something similar - with Mino Raiola instead of Jorge Mendes - and it landed them with a horror of a transfer window (in hindsight at least), so Wolves are clearly doing something right beyond just making use of Mendes.

Yeah, but we have to have something to moan about! ;D

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2019, 01:23:42 pm »
I think I heard one, maybe two songs about their own team. I was going to rant about opposing fans taking glee from an oil club winning trophies, but then remembered these are basically run by an agent.
AHA!

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2019, 03:48:58 pm »
All I'm going to say is that Soccer AM (mainly with that thundercunt Tim Lovejoy) and social media have a lot to fucking answer for in how football fans behave these days. Banter Culture can fuck right off.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2019, 03:53:54 pm »
All I'm going to say is that Soccer AM (mainly with that thundercunt Tim Lovejoy) and social media have a lot to fucking answer for in how football fans behave these days. Banter Culture can fuck right off.
I'd say it's more to do with with shit Twitter and Instagram football accounts taking the piss out of anything they find remotely funny, probably the same twats who have an iced gem haircut, follow Lad Bible and bang on about a cheeky Nando's then going for a sesh. Utter bellends.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2019, 03:56:32 pm »
They had lads with their tops off, the sure fire sign of a gobshite fanbase

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2019, 04:53:48 pm »
Singing Blue Moon and Raheem Sterling songs sums them up.