The Liverpool FC Forum > General Football and Sport

(American) College Football

<< < (2/585) > >>

nidgemo:

--- Quote from: johnyboy on January  3, 2006, 10:54:45 am ---I thought Brady Quinn was ok. In the second half, he completed nearly all of his passes. There were also some pretty bad drops from the Irish receivers.

Also, it's pretty difficult playing against Hawk and the rest of that defence.

Troy Smith looked really good though.

--- End quote ---

Only in america will you get a paragraph where the three peoples first names are Brady, Hawk and Troy...

:D

Vinay:

--- Quote from: nidgemo on January  3, 2006, 11:46:19 am ---Only in america will you get a paragraph where the three peoples first names are Brady, Hawk and Troy...

:D

--- End quote ---

Hawk refers to Hawkeyes, the monicker of Ohio State University. :wave

That Georgia-West Virginia game was one hell of a battle... I felt for DJ Shokley.  I hope he gets picked by a decent team in the NFL.

nidgemo:

--- Quote from: Vinay on January  3, 2006, 02:50:54 pm ---Hawk refers to Hawkeyes, the monicker of Ohio State University. :wave

That Georgia-West Virginia game was one hell of a battle... I felt for DJ Shokley.  I hope he gets picked by a decent team in the NFL.

--- End quote ---

Ah.

Substitute DJ for Hawk in my previous post then, since you mention him. :D

Vinay:

--- Quote from: Vinay on January  3, 2006, 02:50:54 pm ---Hawk refers to Hawkeyes, the monicker of Ohio State University. :wave

--- End quote ---

Slip there.

Hawkeyes = University of Iowa
Buckeyes = Ohio State University.

Two great rivals in the midwest.

Last night's game was an epic battle which saw me satying up til 1:30 am.  Penn State won, and looked good.

Tonight should be good too!!! ;D

Brigor Cheyaore:
Hawk referred to AJ Hawk, the Buckeyes top class linebacker.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version