Author Topic: Watford Away 1st May  (Read 3863 times)

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Watford Away 1st May
« on: April 7, 2017, 01:41:08 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/259584-watford-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-notice

Liverpool FC have released the following ticket selling details regarding the Premier League meeting with Watford at Vicarage Road on Monday May 1, kick-off 8pm BST.

The club has received a total allocation of 2,139 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Following the Premier League announcement, ticket prices are as follows:

Adult £30

Over 65 £22

16-19 Years (Young adult) £18

Full Time students With ID £18

U16s (junior) £10

Within the allocation are a minimal number of tickets for seats with limited leg room. These tickets are discounted by £3.

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles.

Hospitality Members

Executive Suite holders, Centenary Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 3.

Disabled Supporters

Liverpool FC has received within the allocation 5 pairs of pitch side wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £15 per pair and 5 pairs of elevated level wheelchair and carer tickets priced at £30 per pair. Ambulant tickets are also available.

For further information, please click here or telephone one of our advisors on 0151 264 2500 and select, option 2.

Ticket Sales

Tickets will be available online to Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card Holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2015-16 on the following days:

Attendance at 19 games: On sale Tuesday April 11 from 8.15am

Supporters who purchase during this sale are guaranteed a ticket.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

Attendance at 18 or more games: On sale Wednesday April 12 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during the above sale are subject to availability on a first come first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Only in the event that tickets remain:

Attendance at 17 or more games: On sale Thursday April 13 from 11am.

Tickets purchased during this sale are subject to availability on a first come, first served basis and no guarantee can be given that tickets will be available to all who apply.

Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of FOUR tickets per transaction.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for any sale updates.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Watford Away 1st May
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2017, 03:14:11 pm »
Only those on 19 are guaranteed  :o

Edit - Swansea was the same.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2017, 03:28:51 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline campioni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2017, 03:39:21 pm »
Only those on 19 are guaranteed  :o

Edit - Swansea was the same.

Watford was the same last season and we've got an extra 81 tickets this time. I'm hoping it'll be easy enough for those of us on 18.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3 on: April 7, 2017, 08:44:09 pm »
Ouch! Knew ours on 15 wouldn't get one but hadn't expected that...
We are a team of one half.

Offline chrissimpson81

• Kopite
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 10:02:38 am »
Fingers crossed for spares. Hopefully being a Monday night ;)

Offline JRC_

• Legacy Fan
  • We Are Liverpool
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 10:14:39 am »
Only just realised it's a bank holiday!  :D

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2017, 08:20:58 am »
Reminder 8-15 this morning...

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2017, 08:23:03 am »
Just got mine. Only 1 more away to get now then West Ham.

Offline maloneavic

• Anny Roader
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 01:58:04 pm »
Still on sale on 18 so there might be just a few left over for the 17 sale in the morning but you would need to be fast and very lucky.

Was at least 300 plus available this morning before the next sale.

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 11:05:29 am »
Tried to get 2 for a mate...straight in when sale started SOLD OUT
@bono1712

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 11:23:43 am »
Tried to get 2 for a mate...straight in when sale started SOLD OUT
There was only about 20 left.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 11:01:03 am »
Will there be an exchange for this?

Thanks

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 12:28:51 pm »
Will there be an exchange for this?

Thanks
Yes, normally about a week before the match.

Offline kopitenkw

• lemurphobic
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2017, 07:30:40 am »
I was just having a look in the 'Away Grounds Guide' and there isn't one for Watford for some reason. Hence the reason for posting here to ask if anyone has any advice please on where is a good place to park when going to Vicarage Road?

Online Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2017, 10:56:52 am »
I was just having a look in the 'Away Grounds Guide' and there isn't one for Watford for some reason. Hence the reason for posting here to ask if anyone has any advice please on where is a good place to park when going to Vicarage Road?

Very limited car parking in immediate vicinity, best bet is to park at the Intu Centre which is a massive shopping centre, 10 mins or so walk from the ground. Check online for prices/opening times

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2017, 11:46:25 am »
Very limited car parking in immediate vicinity, best bet is to park at the Intu Centre which is a massive shopping centre, 10 mins or so walk from the ground. Check online for prices/opening times

that's what we did last year, bit long to get out but not far from the ground at all.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline Matthew57

• Main Stander
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2017, 01:55:14 pm »

Have a look at Football Ground Guide - http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/vicarage-road-watford.html?expand=all

Offline annieroadaggro

• Kopite
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2017, 02:40:20 pm »
Surprised that I was able to get a pair together in the returns sale this morning....sold out sharpish mind

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2017, 07:25:15 pm »
Surprised that I was able to get a pair together in the returns sale this morning....sold out sharpish mind

I was in at 11 and did not manage to get a single, was saying sold out at 11.01.  Given they announced 2 sales today I assumed there was more than a handful left.

Obviously not...