Author Topic: Guess who I just met in the Asda?  (Read 1684394 times)

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
Re: Guess who I just met in the Asda?
« Reply #6320 on: February 27, 2020, 07:55:17 pm »
Saw Trent's older brother at the Costa on Queens Drive Wednesday. Almost had one of those eager 'fan' moments; wanted to go over and say hi but decided against it. Would be surprised if they still live in West Derby. Would've thought they'd have moved to the posh part of Formby or some Cheshire mansion by now. But nice to see him in my neck of the woods. If he's here, Trent can't be far away. Somehow this comforts me. :lmao

Carra said on Monday Night Football last week that Trent had just moved out of the city.

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #6321 on: February 27, 2020, 08:49:44 pm »
I saw Trent himself in Deysy Tesco a few months back. I don't know who blushed more, me or my bird.

Don't know what I would do if I saw him in the flesh. Probably start weeping. The boy is that beautiful. ;D

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6322 on: March 5, 2020, 10:10:06 am »
Our next title winning captain just walked into costa coffee in Tuebrook having a coffee and a chat with Dominic King

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6323 on: March 5, 2020, 10:16:32 am »
Our next title winning captain just walked into costa coffee in Tuebrook having a coffee and a chat with Dominic King

Was he limping?

Is he the line up mole?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6324 on: March 5, 2020, 10:20:42 am »
Not limping but surely he should be in training at this time so maybe not ready , done a little jig though as he picked up his latte

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #6325 on: March 6, 2020, 02:20:37 pm »
Wonder if it’s the same Costa where I saw Tyler Alexander-Arnold. Really hope Hendo will be alright by Wednesday or whenever it is we play Atletico.

Offline Earl of Dingleberry

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6326 on: March 6, 2020, 02:46:31 pm »

Who the hell is Dominic King?

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #6327 on: March 6, 2020, 06:32:50 pm »
Journo
We are a team of one half.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #6328 on: March 15, 2020, 07:03:31 pm »
Out with a mate in Formby today we saw Hendo and his family...twice
 Very incognito with a hat on and his hood up but I thought it was him and then we heard their accents :D
Later we saw them again - my mate was careful to stop and let them cross the road safely. Hendo thanked him. Had a lovely afternoon with his Collie on the beach and walking around the woods but that was the cherry on top :D
We are a team of one half.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #6329 on: March 15, 2020, 09:25:30 pm »
Out with a mate in Formby today we saw Hendo and his family...twice
 Very incognito with a hat on and his hood up but I thought it was him and then we heard their accents :D
Later we saw them again - my mate was careful to stop and let them cross the road safely. Hendo thanked him. Had a lovely afternoon with his Collie on the beach and walking around the woods but that was the cherry on top :D

Haha my mate saw him too! Thought he had moved from Formby but he could have been visiting someone maybe.

As an aside. I was running through the woods and ran past a fellow runner. As is the norm you kinda say hello to runners as you run past.

This guy was in a full on tracky. Hood up. Didnt realise until he went past that it was no other than Joe Gomez!

Keep that fitness up Joe!
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6330 on: March 16, 2020, 06:27:17 pm »
Do not go to ASDA unless you like long lines

Online El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #6331 on: March 16, 2020, 06:44:02 pm »
<Insert Paul Merson joke here>
"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6332 on: March 16, 2020, 11:57:11 pm »
Do not go to the ASDA unless you like long lines
fixed  :D
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #6333 on: March 22, 2020, 08:49:45 pm »
So a week after seeing Joe Gomez on my run I only saw Mr Jurgen Klopp today whilst he was walking his dog

Really wanted to stop but resisted. Gave him a big Jurgen first pump and he smiled and gave one back.

Hopefully any of the other people out and about didnt go near him. Dont want him being ill!
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #6334 on: March 22, 2020, 09:27:33 pm »
So a week after seeing Joe Gomez on my run I only saw Mr Jurgen Klopp today whilst he was walking his dog

Really wanted to stop but resisted. Gave him a big Jurgen first pump and he smiled and gave one back.

Hopefully any of the other people out and about didnt go near him. Dont want him being ill!
Social.  Fucking.  Distancing.
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #6335 on: March 22, 2020, 09:54:25 pm »

He said fist pump, not fist bump ;D

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #6336 on: March 22, 2020, 10:22:25 pm »
He said fist pump, not fist bump ;D
I read it wrong too  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #6337 on: March 22, 2020, 10:32:09 pm »
Was gonna say. Hes a big lad up close. Reckon he would have chinned me if I got too close.
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6338 on: March 25, 2020, 04:43:41 pm »
Been taking my daily exercise in Sefton Park the past two days - Joel Matip seems to be having a run at the same time, ran past him the past few days!

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #6339 on: March 25, 2020, 05:00:50 pm »
Been taking my daily exercise in Sefton Park the past two days - Joel Matip seems to be having a run at the same time, ran past him the past few days!

2 meters apart I hope
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #6340 on: March 25, 2020, 05:00:58 pm »

Hopefully in opposite directions and you're not out sprinting him :D
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Oh Campione

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6341 on: March 25, 2020, 05:07:09 pm »
Don't worry - certainly keeping our distance!   

Offline Alonso_The_Assassin

• Legacy Fan
    • Just Words
« Reply #6342 on: April 1, 2020, 04:19:28 pm »

Yup. Have my lunch hour walk through Sevvie and have seen big Joel twice this past week. Gave him an all purpose social distancing smile yesterday, but he wasn't having a bar of it, bless him.

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
« Reply #6343 on: May 1, 2020, 05:00:38 pm »
As above, just seen Big Joel Matip jogging through Sefton Park. Elegant and effortless. Looked like he was giving it as much effort as I was walking and he was gone in the blink of an eye. Easy a strong 6ft5 too.
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline Livbes

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6344 on: May 24, 2020, 04:18:51 pm »
Sammy Lee jogging around Sefton Park this lunchtime.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6345 on: July 27, 2020, 06:09:58 pm »
Mrs. Spion and I had a late lunch in the Freshfield pub a couple of hours ago. Who should walk in to meet his mates but the English, European and World champion, otherwise known as Trent A. Arnold. 😎
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline number 168

• Bootle - Aigburth Vale. Mon-Sat evenings, Sundays & Bank Holidays only. Arl fart clearly past his sell-his-season-ticket-by-date.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6346 on: July 27, 2020, 06:20:55 pm »
Mrs. Spion and I had a late lunch in the Freshfield pub a couple of hours ago. Who should walk in to meet his mates but the English, European and World champion, otherwise known as Trent A. Arnold. 😎

Not the only one to use the Freshie. Glen Johnson could be seen in the side bar next to the bogs on occasion. Discreet, but not the seat I tend to choose.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6347 on: July 27, 2020, 06:37:31 pm »
Not the only one to use the Freshie. Glen Johnson could be seen in the side bar next to the bogs on occasion. Discreet, but not the seat I tend to choose.
I know Klopp goes in from time to time. We sat on the car park side. That's where Trent's mates were sat too, but further back. He got a nice reception off his mates when he turned up. Looks like he was driven there as there was a guy outside waiting in a big Mercedes people carrier, similar to one Moreno and his family jumped into at John Lennon after being on our flight back from Menorca a few years ago.

Do any players still frequent the Grapes? I used to go there in the 90s and the usual suspects (Ruddock & Co) were always in on Saturday nights.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6348 on: July 27, 2020, 07:46:21 pm »

Son of Spion....I now wonder if you had lunch with your mum, or if something weird is going on in your family ???
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6349 on: July 27, 2020, 07:52:25 pm »
Son of Spion....I now wonder if you had lunch with your mum, or if something weird is going on in your family ???
I was with my partner. 😊

I've taken my mum there before though. She loves Klopp, so was hoping he'd pop in. He didn't. 😢

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6350 on: July 28, 2020, 10:26:38 am »
I know Klopp goes in from time to time. We sat on the car park side. That's where Trent's mates were sat too, but further back. He got a nice reception off his mates when he turned up. Looks like he was driven there as there was a guy outside waiting in a big Mercedes people carrier, similar to one Moreno and his family jumped into at John Lennon after being on our flight back from Menorca a few years ago.

Do any players still frequent the Grapes? I used to go there in the 90s and the usual suspects (Ruddock & Co) were always in on Saturday nights.

Did you ever drive his Porsche?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6351 on: July 28, 2020, 01:16:47 pm »
Did you ever drive his Porsche?
Just the once, but I put it in a field off the Formby bypass, and he wouldn't let me drive it again after that. 😢

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #6352 on: August 9, 2020, 09:55:16 am »
Richard Dunne and his bird having a stroll alongside the river weaver near Dutton flashes.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6353 on: August 9, 2020, 01:07:30 pm »
Richard Dunne and his bird having a stroll alongside the river weaver near Dutton flashes.
Blimey! What did his bird have to say about that?!
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #6354 on: August 9, 2020, 01:55:48 pm »
Blimey! What did his bird have to say about that?!

Sort of all a-flutter...

Shamelessly preening as well...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6355 on: August 9, 2020, 05:18:22 pm »
Just the once, but I put it in a field off the Formby bypass, and he wouldn't let me drive it again after that. 😢

Those who know, know.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #6356 on: September 1, 2020, 10:55:21 pm »
Curtis Jones getting a Wagamama take away in Speke this evening.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6357 on: September 3, 2020, 06:49:21 pm »
He lives up those ways, big gaff on Lodge Lane.

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #6358 on: September 5, 2020, 09:25:20 am »
Jordan Henderson at the Starbucks on the East Lancs yesterday afternoon.... very good looking lad in the flesh.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #6359 on: September 5, 2020, 09:28:02 am »
Jordan Henderson at the Starbucks on the East Lancs yesterday afternoon.... very good looking lad in the flesh.

So what's his gait like? :D