Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059598 times)

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #14680 on: June 4, 2020, 05:22:13 pm »
Anyone got an email about refunds yet?

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14681 on: June 4, 2020, 06:50:27 pm »
Anyone got an email about refunds yet?

I've an email from the FBI saying I'm owed $2.5m that they have seized from fraudsters that were trying to scam me out of my lottery winnings.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14682 on: June 4, 2020, 07:14:41 pm »
I had an email asking if I wanted to donate my refund to the 'help sign Timo Werner because we're pretending to be skint' fund

« Last Edit: June 4, 2020, 07:19:26 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14683 on: June 4, 2020, 07:22:03 pm »
I've an email from the FBI saying I'm owed $2.5m that they have seized from fraudsters that were trying to scam me out of my lottery winnings.

I had an email to pay for a coronavirus testing kit based on the track and trace thing 😂

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14684 on: June 4, 2020, 07:22:37 pm »
I had an email asking if I wanted to donate my refund to the 'help sign Timo Werner because we're pretending to be skint' fund

Fsg out 😂

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #14685 on: June 4, 2020, 08:49:29 pm »

PMSL

I'll pay my membership early if it means signing Werner  ;D

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14686 on: June 5, 2020, 01:44:28 am »
Of all the benefits the 10% off the full price gear in the store is the only benefit you can use

No magazines/programmes available
No match tickets to buy
Can't have a meal at the Boot Room Cafe
Can't get a discount on the Museum/Tour as they're not operating
surely they can't charge for membership if you can't buy tickets, at least not full price

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14687 on: June 5, 2020, 08:24:09 am »
They aren't charging for anything right now.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14688 on: June 6, 2020, 07:00:58 pm »
Of all the benefits the 10% off the full price gear in the store is the only benefit you can use

No magazines/programmes available
No match tickets to buy
Can't have a meal at the Boot Room Cafe
Can't get a discount on the Museum/Tour as they're not operating

To be fair, I think the majority of 10% discount users are using it in the shop (whether at the ground or online). There's a load of international supporters that have one just to feel "part of" the club, albeit not really looking for tickets.

I actually think it's a good step they "extended" the membership instead of taking more cash. Hopefully they won't take anything until we can ALL safely go to the ground. In the meantime, they know people are going to go crazy over the Nike kit and apparel.
YNWA.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14689 on: June 8, 2020, 11:41:49 am »
Anyone been contacted about refunds yet? Tomorrow will be 14 days since they said they'll be in contact within 14 days.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14690 on: June 8, 2020, 03:01:50 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/398207-liverpool-fc-commences-ticket-refund-process

Following the recent update outlining the ticket refund process ahead of the return of professional football, Liverpool FC is now beginning the stage of returning payments to fans.

As confirmed on May 26, all supporters who have purchased tickets from the club for any of our remaining four Premier League home games will receive a refund for the cost of their ticket(s).

Refunds will also be provided for our away game against Everton, the Liverpool FC Women’s game against Everton Women at Goodison Park, and any car parking passes that have been purchased for matchday parking.

We have now started the process of contacting each affected ticket holder to provide more information on the refund process. These emails will clearly outline the date by which supporters should expect their refund process to begin, dependent on the payment method used at the time of the original purchase.

For supporters who paid by credit/debit card, we will attempt to automatically refund that card on a game-by-game basis, from the week commencing Monday June 8. Depending on the card provider, refunds could take up to seven to 10 days to show on the card used.

Fans who did not pay by credit/debit card will be credited to the ‘Ticket Refund’ section within the Supporter ID ‘My Account’ from the week commencing Monday June 15.

We ask that all supporters wait to receive further correspondence from the club and monitor monies being returned to their bank accounts before contacting us regarding refunds.

Hospitality members are asked to await their email correspondence for refund information in relation to seasonal and matchday purchases.

With regards to the rewarding of match credits, we will not be finalising any selling arrangements for matches in the 2020-21 season until there is clarity on how next season will proceed. Only once we have full clarification of the season will the sales criteria be assessed, which will include consideration of how refunded games will or will not be used.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #14691 on: June 8, 2020, 03:11:36 pm »
So they've not decided yet whether the credits will count, I bet they're waiting to see how many games are played with a crowd - or part of a crowd - next season.

My credit card has expired since I bought the tickets, from what I've read I assume they will contact me once the refunds fail?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #14692 on: June 8, 2020, 03:27:25 pm »
So they've not decided yet whether the credits will count, I bet they're waiting to see how many games are played with a crowd - or part of a crowd - next season.

My credit card has expired since I bought the tickets, from what I've read I assume they will contact me once the refunds fail?

If it's a renewal of a card (or even if the card was blocked and reissued), the refund should go on absolutely fine.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14693 on: June 8, 2020, 03:29:16 pm »
If it's a renewal of a card (or even if the card was blocked and reissued), the refund should go on absolutely fine.

Ah cheers, yes it had to be cancelled and reissued due to a fraud concern, I've updated it in my LFC account. Wasn't sure if it would go through as it has a different long number as well as the CVV number.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14694 on: June 8, 2020, 03:37:11 pm »
In regards credits, from the email I've just received

"We will make a further announcement in relation to match credits for these games once the Premier League have provided clarity on Season 2020/21."
« Last Edit: June 8, 2020, 03:48:30 pm by scouser102002 »

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #14695 on: June 8, 2020, 03:45:02 pm »
I have just received this mail from the club -

We hope you and your family are keeping well.

Following the Club's update on ticket refunds for the remaining games of Season 2019/20, we can confirm that the refund process will soon be underway.

You will receive the full refund for all of the following home Premier League games that you have purchased:
Crystal Palace
Aston Villa
Burnley
Chelsea
You will also receive a refund for any of the following that you have purchased.
Everton v Liverpool FC
Everton Women v Liverpool FC Women
Car parking
We will make a further announcement in relation to match credits for these games once the Premier League have provided clarity on Season 2020/21.

How will I be refunded?

Credit/debit card payments
If you paid by credit/debit card, we will attempt to automatically refund that card on a game by game basis, from week commencing Monday 8th June.
If unsuccessful, we will contact you again week commencing Monday 15th June to confirm next steps.

Non credit/debit card payments
If you did not pay by credit/debit card, your refunds will be credited to the ‘Ticket Refund’ section within your Supporter ID  'My Account' week commencing Monday 15th June. This is a new option within the ticketing system that will enable you to transfer your refund to one of your saved credit/debit cards.  For supporters that haven’t saved a card already, details of how to do this are available in the step by step guide created.

Depending on your card provider, your refunds could take up to 7-10 days to show in your bank account.

For FAQs please click here, alternatively, please contact us if you need any further assistance.

We thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.

Ticketing

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #14696 on: June 8, 2020, 03:58:16 pm »
Is there a way of paying without a debit / credit card?
Long live the King

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14697 on: June 8, 2020, 04:00:11 pm »
Is there a way of paying without a debit / credit card?

STH's who pay on finance? Hospitality STHs might pay on finance or something as well.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14698 on: June 8, 2020, 04:14:43 pm »
Hospitality STH getting refunded by cheque. Imagine if the cheque bounces

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #14699 on: June 8, 2020, 08:54:42 pm »
This is probably me being thick, but are they refunding all the tickets you've purchased in 1 lump sum, or as that statement says on a game by game basis? Does that mean the game gets refunded once that game has been played without fans? So you'd get Palace refunded first, then when Villa is played that refund is then issued and so on.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14700 on: June 8, 2020, 09:42:46 pm »
This is probably me being thick, but are they refunding all the tickets you've purchased in 1 lump sum, or as that statement says on a game by game basis? Does that mean the game gets refunded once that game has been played without fans? So you'd get Palace refunded first, then when Villa is played that refund is then issued and so on.

That's what it sounds like, but then it said they will contact you again next week if unsuccessful, so fuck knows

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14701 on: June 8, 2020, 10:08:19 pm »
Yeah it makes it sound like after each game is played. But then they say they are starting refunds this week!

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #14702 on: June 8, 2020, 10:13:31 pm »
I think they will be refunding daily.. so for example tomorrow may be Palace and Everton (A).. then wednesday may be Everton women and Villa etc
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #14703 on: June 9, 2020, 07:13:05 am »
I think they will be refunding daily.. so for example tomorrow may be Palace and Everton (A).. then wednesday may be Everton women and Villa etc

I think you're right, or the payments will be split into separate pots. Rather than sending back £800 in one go it'll be 4 payments of £200 for Palace, £200 for Villa, £200 for Burnley and £200 for Chelsea etc...

I'm expecting about £1400 back. I bought everyone's back in November because i was in straight away on multiple browsers so got everyone on F&F every game I could get them - can see things bouncing :butt

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14704 on: June 9, 2020, 07:51:56 am »
It may be done by transactions, so I have two one for Palace, Burnley and Chelsea and a different one for Villa.  Others may have more with LA sales.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #14705 on: June 9, 2020, 08:26:49 am »
Isn’t it just that they have to do it on a game by game basis because payments for separate games might have been made on separate cards. But all of those payments will be attempted this week?
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14706 on: June 9, 2020, 09:01:16 am »
It may be done by transactions, so I have two one for Palace, Burnley and Chelsea and a different one for Villa.  Others may have more with LA sales.

Transactions would make sense, all of mine are on one from the bulk sale, surely would be easier to just refund it all in one go?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #14707 on: June 9, 2020, 10:19:04 am »
Isn’t it just that they have to do it on a game by game basis because payments for separate games might have been made on separate cards. But all of those payments will be attempted this week?

They're paying it back to the card that you have saved on your account, if you don't have one it'll be in a credit area on the members account. They have a record of which games you've bought so they could pay them back in one transaction but for some reason seem to want to do it in 4.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #14708 on: June 9, 2020, 11:01:14 am »
They're paying it back to the card that you have saved on your account, if you don't have one it'll be in a credit area on the members account. They have a record of which games you've bought so they could pay them back in one transaction but for some reason seem to want to do it in 4.

I have about five cards saved on my account. Some aren't mine. It would only make sense if the refunds go to the card you paid with.
Long live the King

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14709 on: June 9, 2020, 11:50:39 am »
Email says refunding the card you paid with. If it fails they’ll contact you so it should be fine

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14710 on: June 9, 2020, 01:11:53 pm »
Transactions would make sense, all of mine are on one from the bulk sale, surely would be easier to just refund it all in one go?

That would be the hardest surely? Because in most cases people bought what, 8 games as part of that bulk sake and they're only getting 4 back? Sorting through games is easier than transactions where they'd need a partial refund you'd think.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14711 on: June 9, 2020, 01:57:42 pm »
That would be the hardest surely? Because in most cases people bought what, 8 games as part of that bulk sake and they're only getting 4 back? Sorting through games is easier than transactions where they'd need a partial refund you'd think.

Maybe, it's not something I have given much thought to to be honest! I just figured, as in my case, I bought all 4 games with 2 tickets for each, so surely if they looked at my account for the first game, they'd see it would make sense to just refund me for all 8 tickets in one go instead of knowing they've got to come back to me a further 3 times for the same process. I'm not particularly arsed either way, just seemed like the quickest way to do it.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14712 on: June 12, 2020, 09:03:18 am »
Still not a sausage. I think they’ve just pretended to refund us and hoped we wouldn’t notice

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14713 on: June 12, 2020, 11:56:19 am »
Still not a sausage. I think they’ve just pretended to refund us and hoped we wouldn’t notice

Replicating the wait to buy tickets with the wait for refund...

For some people they will be needing the money back, I wish I could say to process mine last as I have been able to continue working during this.

Offline rewood

• Kopite
« Reply #14714 on: June 12, 2020, 12:12:34 pm »
I just got 200 quid back from StubHub for two Everton official resale tickets. Didnt fancy my chances at first, but they have been forthcoming and repaid ok. Ironically,  I'm gutted. Cant help feeling what might have been. 

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14715 on: June 12, 2020, 12:31:16 pm »
Replicating the wait to buy tickets with the wait for refund...

For some people they will be needing the money back, I wish I could say to process mine last as I have been able to continue working during this.

If they did them from Monday then should have cleared by today surely, that's a lot of phone calls and emails to deal with on Monday

Mine was on my credit card which is fully paid off at this point, so my refund will actually put me in credit. I just want it for the sake of completeness and the realisation that I won't be going to the matches :(

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #14716 on: June 12, 2020, 04:33:06 pm »
Doesn't it say in the email, that refunds will take 7-10 days? I imagine this would be working days, so I wasn't expecting the refund until Wednesday at teh earliest, providing there was no problems with the original card i used.

Offline anfieldpurch

• Simple
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 96!!
« Reply #14717 on: June 13, 2020, 08:10:16 pm »
Got £6 back today from the Womens game :P
Proud father to Riley James Lucas 16/3/17

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #14718 on: June 15, 2020, 01:58:00 pm »
A load of 1p cash entries have popped up in random places on my purchase history. All for different dates earlier in the year but when I click into them it shows as being processed on 31 May. No refund yet but something is being processed.
Long live the King

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #14719 on: June 15, 2020, 04:49:28 pm »
I just got 200 quid back from StubHub for two Everton official resale tickets. Didnt fancy my chances at first, but they have been forthcoming and repaid ok. Ironically,  I'm gutted. Cant help feeling what might have been.

Same, I got a Stubhub refund on a home end ticket without any real hassle - it took a while for it to come through after I received an email saying I would get one. But certainly didn’t have to chase it up at all.