Author Topic: Real Madrid away, now including selling details  (Read 22012 times)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Real Madrid away, now including selling details
« on: January 6, 2023, 03:58:41 pm »
https://twitter.com/spiritofshankly/status/1611388004714807296?s=46&t=IR3Y3S-f3EyD0ehw5ruYFg

''We’ve learnt allocation for the Madrid game in March is to stay at 1800 with only 4 wheelchair bays. This breaches UEFA regulations that state it must be a minimum 5% (in this case 3000-3500). We @LiverpoolDSA + @FansEurope have asked LFC to go back to UEFA + demand an increase''

Unfortunately its as expected. UEFA will simply not give a fuck and nothing will happen.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 12:07:22 pm by ABJ »
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Real Madrid away
« Reply #1 on: January 6, 2023, 04:47:59 pm »
So 7 guaranteed. 6 in a bin fight depending on what they cream off

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 6, 2023, 08:29:37 pm »
So 7 guaranteed. 6 in a bin fight depending on what they cream off
Wouldn’t 6 be guaranteed? Thought Salzburg was 1500 roughly 

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 6, 2023, 11:30:21 pm »
Wouldn’t 6 be guaranteed? Thought Salzburg was 1500 roughly 

Salzburg was 1520. But guarantee that the club will cream of loads for the players and VIP allocation. Only need to take 300 and the Salzburg credit won't guarantee you

This is the key line in all sales notices, this was Ajax

The club has received an allocation of 2,610 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 243 top-category seats have been allocated TO BE USED AS PART of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Online DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: January 7, 2023, 09:59:11 am »
Salzburg was 1520. But guarantee that the club will cream of loads for the players and VIP allocation. Only need to take 300 and the Salzburg credit won't guarantee you

This is the key line in all sales notices, this was Ajax

The club has received an allocation of 2,610 tickets for this all-ticket fixture.

In line with UEFA guidelines, a further 243 top-category seats have been allocated TO BE USED AS PART of the players' allocation and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

The players/VIP allocation will be in addition to the 1800 not taken out of it. Salzburg will guarantee 100%.

Offline lukeypool

• Anny Roader
« Reply #5 on: January 7, 2023, 10:58:38 am »
There would be something seriously wrong if Salzburg doesnt guarantee madrid

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 7, 2023, 12:08:55 pm »
The players/VIP allocation will be in addition to the 1800 not taken out of it. Salzburg will guarantee 100%.

Yes but the 243 is part of the allocation, they cam take more

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #7 on: January 7, 2023, 12:19:20 pm »

Was the same for Salzburg though. E.g. if they cream 200 per game only 1300 ‘normal’ fans have Salzburg. No reason they’d cream more for this IMO.
Long live the King

Online DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 7, 2023, 12:23:19 pm »
The 243 will be separate to the 1800, so Salzburg will guarantee.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 7, 2023, 06:04:13 pm »
The 243 will be separate to the 1800, so Salzburg will guarantee.

Well there's quite a few in here that will tell you thar the full, 2610 weren't available in the Ajax sale

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=352953.msg18547466#msg18547466

Should the same happen again, and why wouldn't it as it's Real Madrid there will be 1420 left so no Salzburg guaranteed
« Last Edit: January 7, 2023, 06:26:07 pm by Tiz Lad »

Offline WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd

• Kemlynite
  • Proper Rawkite behaviour that la
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2023, 10:05:58 am »
The VIP allocation is separate to the 1800, like the area in the upper kenny that we give out. But the club can then skim off the 1800 for ST Hospitality and box owners etc etc as they do for nearly every away.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2023, 11:31:41 am »
The VIP allocation is separate to the 1800, like the area in the upper kenny that we give out. But the club can then skim off the 1800 for ST Hospitality and box owners etc etc as they do for nearly every away.

At last someone who gets it

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2023, 11:32:40 am »
Was the same for Salzburg though. E.g. if they cream 200 per game only 1300 ‘normal’ fans have Salzburg. No reason they’d cream more for this IMO.

If they creamed off 200 for Salzburg - It'll be a darn sight more for Madrid

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2023, 02:17:24 pm »
Sports Options cancelled their trip offering
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2023, 02:59:16 pm »
Sports Options cancelled their trip offering

Not surprising given the total lack of confirmation of allocation and people reticent to book till they know their chances

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2023, 04:43:44 pm »
There's obviously nothing going to get done despite numerous complaints. Madrid a law unto themselves. As the statement says, if they're allowed to get away with it, it sets a dangerous precedent. Will anything change I seriously doubt it

https://twitter.com/FansEurope/status/1616457383256985602?t=QnSBI1xDcdkerP0otvwu7Q&s=08

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2023, 04:56:30 pm »
There's obviously nothing going to get done despite numerous complaints. Madrid a law unto themselves. As the statement says, if they're allowed to get away with it, it sets a dangerous precedent. Will anything change I seriously doubt it

https://twitter.com/FansEurope/status/1616457383256985602?t=QnSBI1xDcdkerP0otvwu7Q&s=08

At least there’s noise. Seems like previous visitors just swallowed it. Won’t get change without making a fuss so I’m glad a fuss is being made.

If Madrid are forced to backtrack, it should have a knock on positive effect. Every away allocation will get scrutinised to see if it meets the 5% requirement and we’ll start to see increased allocations all over. We rarely get the full 5% and it’s just let slide because it’s there or there abouts.
Long live the King

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2023, 05:36:20 pm »
At least there’s noise. Seems like previous visitors just swallowed it. Won’t get change without making a fuss so I’m glad a fuss is being made.

If Madrid are forced to backtrack, it should have a knock on positive effect. Every away allocation will get scrutinised to see if it meets the 5% requirement and we’ll start to see increased allocations all over. We rarely get the full 5% and it’s just let slide because it’s there or there abouts.
I dount it very much as Celtic played them less than 3 months ago and with their equally big away following, I cannot imagine for 1 second that they didn't try everything to get the normal 3K+ allocation...but they got 1700 as well afaik so if they didn't get it, no way in a million years will we.

UEFA are corrupt to the core themselves so no not a hope in hell that they'll do anything about it, especially as its LFC asking.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2023, 07:05:31 pm »
I dount it very much as Celtic played them less than 3 months ago and with their equally big away following, I cannot imagine for 1 second that they didn't try everything to get the normal 3K+ allocation...but they got 1700 as well afaik so if they didn't get it, no way in a million years will we.

UEFA are corrupt to the core themselves so no not a hope in hell that they'll do anything about it, especially as its LFC asking.

There wasn’t the same public noise even though the likes of Celtic have played there is exactly the point I’m making.
Long live the King

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2023, 11:19:31 pm »
There wasn’t the same public noise even though the likes of Celtic have played there is exactly the point I’m making.
Ahh right, sorry. That really surprises me as I thought that they would have rightly kicked up a stink as well.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2023, 10:13:44 am »
Good stuff from us. Shame it's come to this in the first place but that's Uefa sadly and not cool from Real either.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2023, 04:40:21 pm »
Good stuff from us. Shame it's come to this in the first place but that's Uefa sadly and not cool from Real either.

Even if true - I’m not so sure it’s good stuff from us. It’s not their fans’ fault. Tit for tat with the fans losing out is a load of shite. As a bargaining tactic alongside other action, sure. But not actually going through with it.
Long live the King

Offline peter talman

• Main Stander
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2023, 12:28:46 pm »
Anyone managed to get tickets in the home end?

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2023, 12:34:42 pm »
Even if true - I’m not so sure it’s good stuff from us. It’s not their fans’ fault. Tit for tat with the fans losing out is a load of shite. As a bargaining tactic alongside other action, sure. But not actually going through with it.
I get your point but whats the answer then? Just roll over and get our belly tickled by the mighty Real Madrid and UEFA?

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2023, 03:00:35 pm »
I get your point but whats the answer then? Just roll over and get our belly tickled by the mighty Real Madrid and UEFA?

Spot on, high chance I'll miss out on this, but as Andy says we have to take a stand and if this is it then so be it, also means more of our fans get in for the home leg

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2023, 07:00:46 pm »

Take it to court before tit for tat with fans losing out. Rules are plain.
Long live the King

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2023, 07:02:09 pm »
Which won't happen. So it will be either 1400 or 1800 then.

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2023, 07:23:43 pm »
Which won't happen. So it will be either 1400 or 1800 then.

It’s worth testing.

But if we do get low numbers and their fans get the same, what have we gained?

If Liverpool give them a reduced allocation, we should go after Liverpool. We might get a bit of fan solidarity back. If not this time, another. Better to fight for what’s right and encourage others to follow than to think it’s good if other fans also miss out.
Long live the King

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2023, 07:51:29 pm »
It’s worth testing.

But if we do get low numbers and their fans get the same, what have we gained?

If Liverpool give them a reduced allocation, we should go after Liverpool. We might get a bit of fan solidarity back. If not this time, another. Better to fight for what’s right and encourage others to follow than to think it’s good if other fans also miss out.
Oh I’d love nothing better then for us to take them to court, I just can’t see it happening although I hope that I’m totally wrong.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2023, 01:43:23 pm »

European away sides get a massive advantage at Anfield. 3,000 of them taking up half the lower tier of one side of the ground. It's unheard of in most European leagues

Bollocks to them. We should give Real Madrid the same % allocation they will be giving us, and stick them up in the gods of the upper Main Stand, behind blurry/graffiti filled perspex screens and black netting, the same treatment we get abroad

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2023, 02:01:24 pm »
European away sides get a massive advantage at Anfield. 3,000 of them taking up half the lower tier of one side of the ground. It's unheard of in most European leagues

Bollocks to them. We should give Real Madrid the same % allocation they will be giving us, and stick them up in the gods of the upper Main Stand, behind blurry/graffiti filled perspex screens and black netting, the same treatment we get abroad

Yeah, that’ll help make things better for us, normalise shit treatment.

Look at the praise the Dane’s have had for their treatment of away fans in group stages. Encourage more of that with our own actions. Don’t treat opposing fans like shit as punishment.

There’s a political party you can join if your wish is for others to not have good stuff.
Long live the King

Offline call me red

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2023, 10:26:51 pm »

Does anyone on here know how to get the ball rolling to take them to court ie can one person do it should sas do it ?

Offline storkfoot

• Anny Roader
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2023, 09:09:03 am »
Anyone managed to get tickets in the home end?

They haven’t started selling yet, according to their website. I suspect we have next to no chance of buying tickets via legitimate means. Our best hope is probably buying paper tickets outside, maybe.

I am beginning to regret making arrangements to go.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2023, 12:53:42 pm »
So its confirmed that we have reduced the away allocation for the 1st leg as the whole of block 124 is for sale to home supporters, will leave around 1500 for them.

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2023, 07:31:09 pm »
So its confirmed that we have reduced the away allocation for the 1st leg as the whole of block 124 is for sale to home supporters, will leave around 1500 for them.

So they've gone down the 2.5% route that Madrid have done

Had to do something but this Sets a dangerous precedent now. UEFA should've stepped in and forced Madrid to comply to the 5% but they didn't

Now it's carte blanche for any other team to do this and makes it impossible to plan any European trip moving forward

Offline Barry Banana

• Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2023, 07:38:29 pm »
So they've gone down the 2.5% route that Madrid have done

Had to do something but this Sets a dangerous precedent now. UEFA should've stepped in and forced Madrid to comply to the 5% but they didn't

Now it's carte blanche for any other team to do this and makes it impossible to plan any European trip moving forward

Agreed. We’ve joined a race to the bottom that others will be tempted to join. Hopefully just a negotiation tactic but I’d welcome SOS challenging the club on giving Real a reduced allocation once official.
Long live the King

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2023, 08:38:32 pm »
They haven’t started selling yet, according to their website. I suspect we have next to no chance of buying tickets via legitimate means. Our best hope is probably buying paper tickets outside, maybe.

I am beginning to regret making arrangements to go.
there were tickets available on their official website on the day of both the Chelsea and City quarter and semi finals last season. They will go on general sale the week before the game, pretty sure anyone who wants one in the home end will get one.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2023, 12:51:10 am »

Bit over the top I'd say, you would believe relationships between clubs are generally respectful on ticketing, Real are dining out on a stadium refurb and taking the piss, but it doesn't stretch much further than that does it

according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub