Author Topic: League Cup  (Read 194927 times)

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: League Cup
« Reply #2200 on: December 15, 2023, 11:32:59 am »
No payment taken from my bank, game showing in my history section with a transaction number but the ticket is also sat in reservations. However unable to check out due to "max quantity exceeded". Anyone having similar?

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2201 on: December 15, 2023, 11:45:09 am »
No payment taken from my bank, game showing in my history section with a transaction number but the ticket is also sat in reservations. However unable to check out due to "max quantity exceeded". Anyone having similar?

Yep same.

Assume the system hasn't updated yet and realised that the payment hasn't gone through.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2202 on: December 17, 2023, 12:02:07 pm »
I’ve forwarded my autocup seat to someone else and my mate is trying to forward his to me (members autocup seat). Getting this message . Any ideas ?

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by Mr (person who the ticket is to be sent to ie me).
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v West Ham (EFL Cup) 20/12/2023 20:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Offline mattyyt

• Anny Roader
  • He drinks sangria
« Reply #2203 on: December 17, 2023, 12:08:31 pm »
Read in the members sale thread that they’ve updated it so if you forward a ticket you can’t buy another, might be that you also can’t receive another ticket

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2204 on: December 17, 2023, 12:33:41 pm »
I’ve forwarded my autocup seat to someone else and my mate is trying to forward his to me (members autocup seat). Getting this message . Any ideas ?

The maximum quantity has been exceeded by Mr (person who the ticket is to be sent to ie me).
To fix this issue, please allocate the additional items to eligible Friends and Family or remove them from your basket.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Liverpool v West Ham (EFL Cup) 20/12/2023 20:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per item owner.

Yeh appears to be new that once you forward a ticket on you can't have another.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2205 on: December 17, 2023, 02:00:05 pm »
Yeh appears to be new that once you forward a ticket on you can't have another.

That’s how it should be…finally made a positive change. 

The club need to communicate this properly if not already done so

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2206 on: December 17, 2023, 03:04:09 pm »
Agreed. But as others have said in various places there are legitimate reasons people might want to do this. So at the very least they need to republish all their hidden unspoken rules. Looks like you now have to pay price difference if transferring youngsters / oap ticket too…

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2207 on: December 17, 2023, 08:01:13 pm »
Agreed. But as others have said in various places there are legitimate reasons people might want to do this. So at the very least they need to republish all their hidden unspoken rules. Looks like you now have to pay price difference if transferring youngsters / oap ticket too…

How do you pay the price difference if you have to do this from a child ticket to an adult?

Offline LFC_R_BOSS

• Main Stander
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2208 on: December 17, 2023, 09:46:44 pm »

Is this a season ticket or membership?

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #2209 on: December 17, 2023, 11:15:08 pm »
How do you pay the price difference if you have to do this from a child ticket to an adult?

You don’t currently I don’t think. They’ll probably get round to sorting a system for that eventually though.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2210 on: December 17, 2023, 11:22:33 pm »

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2211 on: December 17, 2023, 11:25:27 pm »
You don’t currently I don’t think. They’ll probably get round to sorting a system for that eventually though.

The below message  came up when I was trying to forward . I’d never seen it on the ‘forward page’ before so I wondered whether they’d implemented the ‘fix’ to make you pay the shortfall. Perhaps not…

Supporters are advised that they MUST purchase their ticket(s) at the Price Type(s) relevant to the age of each supporter in their booking, as recorded in the Personal Details section of their My Account.
Please note, supporters aged 16 and under attending the game, must be accompanied at all times

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
« Reply #2212 on: December 18, 2023, 07:52:48 am »

I’m trying to forward my auto-cup seat to a STH who isn’t enrolled in auto-cup scheme and doesn’t have a ticket for West Ham at all (has never bought one either) and I’m getting the same message as this.

Any ideas, as it isn’t like he has had a ticket before? I’ve also tried with another STH on my friends and family who isn’t enrolled in the ACS either and the same message comes up

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2213 on: December 18, 2023, 08:07:42 am »
Anyone know know when the ‘distribute’ button will become available for these tickets? Mates got one and he can’t go. Button is greyed out at the minute. I seem to remember you needed to refresh a lot a day or two before the game. And it periodaclly became available. Weird one.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2214 on: December 18, 2023, 08:16:56 am »
Is it not showing up for anyone else?

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2215 on: December 18, 2023, 08:18:50 am »
Is it not showing up for anyone else?

Not showing for me.

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2216 on: December 18, 2023, 08:24:12 am »
Refresh the ticketing page and it should show up if you're eligible

Offline BigRed07

• Main Stander
« Reply #2217 on: December 18, 2023, 08:28:36 am »
No queue waiting screen this morning, just straight in.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #2218 on: December 18, 2023, 09:53:12 am »
Refresh the ticketing page and it should show up if you're eligible

I’m refreshing and the option is showing up sometimes. When I click distribute it says I haven’t selected tickets. It’s dodgy at best but generally seems to work closer to the game.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2219 on: December 18, 2023, 10:01:02 am »
I’m refreshing and the option is showing up sometimes. When I click distribute it says I haven’t selected tickets. It’s dodgy at best but generally seems to work closer to the game.

Sorry mate I was replying to the comments below you. Is "forward" showing as an option?

Offline nfletcher23

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2220 on: December 18, 2023, 10:09:39 am »
Many left for afternoons sale?

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2221 on: December 18, 2023, 10:11:20 am »
Many left for afternoons sale?

Shit loads left at the minute mate

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2222 on: December 18, 2023, 11:03:59 am »
I can’t see the game on my membership, possibly because I already have a ticket via ACS?

Offline KaiNo7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2223 on: December 18, 2023, 12:07:21 pm »
I see the final for this is on a Sunday, what a pile of poo that is

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2224 on: December 18, 2023, 12:09:15 pm »
I see the final for this is on a Sunday, what a pile of poo that is

Always has been a Sunday

Offline KaiNo7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2225 on: December 18, 2023, 12:13:40 pm »
Always has been a Sunday

Ah ok, only ever been to fa cup finals….

Offline Djimigotamedal

• Main Stander
« Reply #2226 on: December 18, 2023, 01:43:14 pm »
Made an error earlier and bought my adult ticket and forgot to add my sons as had credit from Leicester game. Is there anyway around not being able to buy a junior ticket without also getting an adult one? I can’t get another adult one as have exceeded my limit on the one I got earlier  :butt and yes I know I’m a cockwomble
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 01:49:01 pm by Djimigotamedal »

Offline chris90

• Kemlynite
« Reply #2227 on: December 18, 2023, 01:49:11 pm »
Made an error earlier and bought my adult ticket and forgot to add my sons as had credit from Leicester game. Is there anyway around not being able to buy a junior ticket without also getting an adult one? I can’t get another adult one as have exceeded my limit on the one I got earlier  :butt

Does he have the Leicester credit? In any case, I'd get onto live chat

Offline Djimigotamedal

• Main Stander
« Reply #2228 on: December 18, 2023, 01:50:18 pm »
Yeah been on chat for over an hour and currently 41 in the queue

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2229 on: December 18, 2023, 01:57:26 pm »
How can you unblock yourself from the site once your access has been restricted?

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
  • Round the fields of Anfield Road
« Reply #2230 on: December 18, 2023, 02:07:52 pm »
Anybody else have a problem when trying to buy with it saying you are not eligible? Sure this is a members sale and I'm definitely a member
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2231 on: December 18, 2023, 02:08:22 pm »
Anybody else have a problem when trying to buy with it saying you are not eligible? Sure this is a members sale and I'm definitely a member

Have you already bought one via ACS?

Offline tgi91

• Main Stander
« Reply #2232 on: December 18, 2023, 02:09:13 pm »
Managed 2 in the all members sale. Happy days

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2233 on: December 18, 2023, 02:09:29 pm »
Have you already bought one via ACS?
Nope havent bought any prior

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2234 on: December 18, 2023, 02:10:43 pm »
Nope havent bought any prior

Keep trying.

Are you clocking the ‘choose seats for me’ button?

If so then that message just means the seats which were available have been taken, just keep doing it until it baskets one for you.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2235 on: December 18, 2023, 02:10:55 pm »
They got hoovered up, in bang on time loads in every block in AU and everytime "seat not available"
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline wadey-LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2236 on: December 18, 2023, 02:12:08 pm »
I could see seats before and when clicking them keep getting the same message, my membership is definitely paid and Im not on any auto cups, so annoying

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2237 on: December 18, 2023, 02:12:22 pm »
They got hoovered up, in bang on time loads in every block in AU and everytime "seat not available"

Keep trying.

Just keep clicking the ‘choose seats for me’ button and you’ll get one.

Offline Jm55

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2238 on: December 18, 2023, 02:13:00 pm »
I could see seats before and when clicking them keep getting the same message, my membership is definitely paid and Im not on any auto cups, so annoying

Keep refreshing the page and when the ‘choose seats for button’ is available click it, do that a few times and eventually it will basket one for you.

Just basketed one seconds ago so they’re still there.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2023, 02:14:35 pm by Jm55 »

Offline apassant77

• Kopite
« Reply #2239 on: December 18, 2023, 02:18:41 pm »
Still getting the not eligible but no ACS or West Ham tickets bought or forwarded