Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6745026 times)

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting
« Reply #65120 on: August 18, 2018, 07:30:40 pm »
Richarlison’s fast start continues as Everton see off Southampton. So is this boy the real deal then? 3 in 2 . In the Premier League no easy feat for even seasoned pros. The second coming of the Brazilian Ronaldo? Or just a flash in the pan ? Looks the part. Has the attributes . He is Brazilian so football ability is never in question. More temperament and attitude. Will be interesting to see his personal development.
When he realises that he is colour blind then we'll see how he fares when it dawns on him the bitter truth.
bollocks

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #65121 on: August 18, 2018, 07:50:36 pm »
Pep...
"The forwards for Liverpool are good. They scare me. They're dangerous. I mean it"

He forgot about AOC though didn't he? ;D

That's really bad marketing for your image...
Dunno what they were thinking letting that get out.

And Pep showing the world what he's like when he's shitting it.
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65122 on: August 18, 2018, 07:55:22 pm »
They've won the "Ahead of the Redshite in the Table Before They've Played" trophy for the 2nd week in a row. The cabinet is filling up.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline BrandoLFC

• Should probably bugger off to Tetiaroa like his namesake did with no access to a telly or the Internet.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65123 on: August 18, 2018, 08:31:39 pm »
@johnmerro1
Follow Follow @johnmerro1
More
Richarlison...Has many similar qualities to a 21 year old Cristiano Ronaldo. I can't give him much higher praise than that! #EFC

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #65124 on: August 18, 2018, 08:35:22 pm »
@johnmerro1
Follow Follow @johnmerro1
More
Richarlison...Has many similar qualities to a 21 year old Cristiano Ronaldo. I can't give him much higher praise than that! #EFC

Plays for a club in the Premier League? He's male.. plays for someone's rival... he's young.. what else?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 08:37:22 pm by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65125 on: August 18, 2018, 08:37:29 pm »
Richarlison started like a house on fire last season as well.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65126 on: August 18, 2018, 08:37:54 pm »
Plays for a club in the Premier League? He's male.. plays for someone's rival... he's young.. what else?
fluent in Portuguese too

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65127 on: August 18, 2018, 08:42:54 pm »
Let’s see how it goes - teams will start to focus on him again and arsenal don’t have that much quality that people will have to worry about others beating them.

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
« Reply #65128 on: August 18, 2018, 09:17:56 pm »
Richarlison started like a house on fire last season as well.

When Silva was his manager too. Playing to his strengths and skill set?  He leaves and his overall play is not as effective. New player in new league.  Was 19/20 years old. Yet played every game . 38 matches at his age. Great feat in this league. I get people don't like Everton. No point being blinkered though. They have got hold of someone who looks special. Of course comparisons are going to be made....Can even compare him to anelka. 
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65129 on: August 18, 2018, 09:19:05 pm »
I seem to remember jellyfish being the next best thing, when he hit the ground running.

Heralded as the next coming of the messiah was he.

How did that one work our, eh?

The Brazilian lad has started well enough, but lets see if he can stay injury free, and do it consistently over the coming season, before we start making comparisons to Ronaldo, shall we, ;)

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65130 on: August 18, 2018, 09:26:18 pm »
I seem to remember jellyfish being the next best thing, when he hit the ground running.

The Brazilian lad has started well enough, but lets see if he can stay injury free, and do it consistently over the coming season, before we start making comparisons to Ronaldo, shall we, ;)

It's less about achievement at this stage more about style of play and what is potentially visible. The header today and the curling effort from the first game both goals are taken brilliantly. 
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles
« Reply #65131 on: August 18, 2018, 09:31:45 pm »
If he keeps it up we can buy the fucker in January 👍
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65132 on: August 18, 2018, 09:33:04 pm »
Keep him for a year, sell him to Barcelona for a fortune and then waste the money.

this

guarantees them the transfer window trophy for next summer after they've sold him to barcelona or their mates from the other end of the east lancs

or he might be wank again after november and nobody's interested in him

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #65133 on: August 18, 2018, 10:13:39 pm »
The irony of GOT going on about Liverpool and Cuckoo clocks 😂😂😂They don’t forget it do they
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65134 on: August 18, 2018, 10:18:50 pm »
When Silva was his manager too. Playing to his strengths and skill set?  He leaves and his overall play is not as effective. New player in new league.  Was 19/20 years old. Yet played every game . 38 matches at his age. Great feat in this league. I get people don't like Everton. No point being blinkered though. They have got hold of someone who looks special. Of course comparisons are going to be made....Can even compare him to anelka.

It's not about being blinkered at all. It's basically about waiting a bit longer than two games before labelling him the next Cristiano Ronaldo or Nicolas bloody Anelka. He started off last season brilliantly and then faded badly. Let's just wait and see how he gets on this season before getting carried away eh?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65135 on: August 18, 2018, 10:19:15 pm »

Spot on.

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65136 on: August 18, 2018, 10:26:50 pm »
It's not about being blinkered at all. It's basically about waiting a bit longer than two games before labelling him the next Cristiano Ronaldo or Nicolas bloody Anelka. He started off last season brilliantly and then faded badly. Let's just wait and see how he gets on this season before getting carried away eh?

It's a stylistic issue than thinking he is the second coming. He played all 38 games last season. How many 20 year olds do or have done  that in Premier League history  ?

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65137 on: August 18, 2018, 10:27:00 pm »
Spot on.

To be fair, Jelavic was better than Suarez.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65138 on: August 18, 2018, 10:30:37 pm »
It's a stylistic issue than thinking he is the second coming. He played all 38 games last season. How many 20 year olds do or have done  that in Premier League history  ?

I haven't got the stats in front of me, but I believe there has been a fair few and I doubt believe it isn't anywhere near as rare an occurrence as you think it is.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 10:35:16 pm by Lycan »

Offline Lycan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65139 on: August 18, 2018, 10:31:21 pm »
To be fair, Jelavic was better than Suarez.

Ha! True. :D

Follow the Jelavic road eh?  :D

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65140 on: August 18, 2018, 10:48:09 pm »
I haven't got the stats in front of me, but I believe there has been a fair few and I doubt believe it isn't anywhere near as rare an occurrence as you think it is.

Ok buddy

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #65141 on: August 18, 2018, 10:53:43 pm »
How many 20 year olds do or have done  that in Premier League history  ?

I can think of a few young reds, younger than 20 years old that played more than 38 games in a season for Liverpool. And that's just us.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65142 on: August 18, 2018, 11:09:05 pm »
He played all 38 games last season. How many 20 year olds do or have done  that in Premier League history  ?

Almost none I would hope as even the shite managers would realise that overplaying youngsters is not ideal for them.  ;D

When Silva was his manager too. Playing to his strengths and skill set?  He leaves and his overall play is not as effective.

Didn't his form drop months before Silva left though, it wasn't like he was scoring freely up until the point when he left.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #65143 on: August 18, 2018, 11:28:34 pm »
We might aswell give it all up lads, Neville has said he thinks this may be Everton's year.

He didn't say for what though!

4 points out of 6 against mighty Wolves and Southampton! What a total 🔔🔚
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65144 on: August 18, 2018, 11:30:00 pm »
We might aswell give it all up lads, Neville has said he thinks this may be Everton's year.

He also said they signed Malcolm.

The bloke's a parody.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #65145 on: August 18, 2018, 11:36:32 pm »
Neville says it's evertons year, I can't work out for what though? Doe  he really think they could actually win something ffs, the deluded.blue.nugget.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #65146 on: August 18, 2018, 11:39:44 pm »
It's Nev from the Ev. Our year. Sorted.
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Ken-Obi

• Hasn't got Wan, doesn't deserve Wan
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: isn't going to get one of these either
« Reply #65147 on: August 19, 2018, 03:48:34 am »
It's Nev from the Ev. Our year. Sorted.
What's the early call?
Someone should do the right thing - go back in time to 1992 and destroy the codes to Championship Manager before it is ever released

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65148 on: August 19, 2018, 06:52:20 am »
Fuckers are lucky they didn’t get a draw yesterday, Ings could’ve scored there any other day of the week. Their wankfest started so early though.

Any reason Digne didn’t play yesterday?

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65149 on: August 19, 2018, 06:59:54 am »
It’s that time of the season again folks, happens about once a year around August time...

Everton are above Liverpool.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65150 on: August 19, 2018, 08:15:35 am »
The irony of GOT going on about Liverpool and Cuckoo clocks 😂😂😂They don’t forget it do they
;D
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65151 on: August 19, 2018, 10:18:17 am »
Neville says it's evertons year, I can't work out for what though? Does he really think they could actually win something ffs, the deluded.blue.nugget.

One of the games great thinkers, you can guarantee he doesn’t say something like that lightly. It’s not like he says the same thing every year after all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40637077

...Oh.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65152 on: August 19, 2018, 10:37:44 am »

Out of interest how many goals/games did Owen and Fowler achieve at 20?

Not saying he is at their level but he looks decent. Strong, skilful with a bit of bite.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65153 on: August 19, 2018, 10:41:11 am »
He also said they signed Malcolm.

The bloke's a parody.

Easy to be confused. Malcolm, Bernard, Fred, Bobby all sound like they should be most of the forward line of Bolton Wanderers in 1935, not Brazilians.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65154 on: August 19, 2018, 10:47:59 am »

Taking after us it seems.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65155 on: August 19, 2018, 11:15:07 am »
It's a testament to Phil's contribution to football that when I read the word "Neville" in an Everton thread I automatically think of his brother instead.  "wtf is Gary saying that for?  Oh no, wait - oh yeah, it's Phil...."

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65156 on: August 19, 2018, 11:21:34 am »
Easy to be confused. Malcolm, Bernard, Fred, Bobby all sound like they should be most of the forward line of Bolton Wanderers in 1935, not Brazilians.

Hopefully it's a fad and they'll start using cool names like Zico,Garrincha,Socrates again soon.
They have a right back called Pikachu playing for Vasco now ffs.

Online FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65157 on: August 19, 2018, 11:22:35 am »
Out of interest how many goals/games did Owen and Fowler achieve at 20?

Not saying he is at their level but he looks decent. Strong, skilful with a bit of bite.

fowler 91 games & 49 goals, that's from 93 when he was 18 up to the end of the 95 season when he was just turned 20, following season he scored 36 in 53 games

owen's first full season was 97/98 and he was 17 at the start, 114 games & 58 goals by the end of his 3rd season

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #65158 on: August 19, 2018, 11:42:29 am »

That did make me laugh last night on motd. Could mean anything, although it’s hard to think of something realistic. Season not over with months to go? Fewer boos? Clock gets a refurb? I dunno, i got nothin

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #65159 on: August 19, 2018, 12:14:51 pm »
One of the games great thinkers, you can guarantee he doesn’t say something like that lightly. It’s not like he says the same thing every year after all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40637077

...Oh.

Hmmm

“I think the signing of Rooney gels it all together for Everton. There is no way Wayne Rooney would go back to Everton if he didn't think they were going to win things, that is for sure."