The Liverpool FC Forum > News and Current Affairs

Arthur Labinjo-Hughes

<< < (2/19) > >>

west_london_red:
With what he was being subjected to how on earth could social services have visited the poor boy and not noticed what was going on? I know teachers are up against it at the best of times never mind these times but they must have seen things weren’t right? We can’t get away from whose fault this was but it feels like a lot of people dropped the ball here and this could have been prevented.

Sleep tight young man :(

Wabaloolah:

--- Quote from: CornerFlag on December  2, 2021, 08:50:23 pm ---I'm not ashamed to say I cried a little reading about this.  An absolutely heartbreaking story of the torture and death of a six-year-old boy at the hands of those he should have been able to trust the most.  I hugged my two a little more tonight before their bedtimes tonight.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-59489765

All the associated stories too, I'm just genuinely hurting on the inside for him.

--- End quote ---
shocking, absolutely shocking, I read it earlier and apparently his mother is in jail too for killing her boyfriend and that's how he ended up living with these two pieces of shit, aside from a period living with his paternal grandparents.

It was a truly harrowing story, recordings were played of him saying "why does nobody love me?" and "why is nobody feeding me?"

Utter scum, they really should be executed, they don't deserve to live, horrific

Wabaloolah:

--- Quote from: west_london_red on December  2, 2021, 10:47:20 pm ---With what he was being subjected to how on earth could social services have visited the poor boy and not noticed what was going on? I know teachers are up against it at the best of times never mind these times but they must have seen things weren’t right? We can’t get away from whose fault this was but it feels like a lot of people dropped the ball here and this could have been prevented.

Sleep tight young man :(

--- End quote ---
it happened during lockdown, that's why he went to live with them as the scumbag of a dad took him away from his paternal grandparents who apparently doted on him at the time we went into the first lockdown.

Not excusing Social Services here as clearly the young boy has been failed here but clearly lockdown affected everything including Social Services unfortunately

Jono69:
Absolutely heartbreaking and cannot for the life of me understand how anyone could do this , it's truly barbaric / evil /sickening

They want putting down

scatman:
I'm sorry but I'm so angry, they should be executed in the slowest and most painful way possible. This poor boy, reading what he was saying on audio clips, that's heartbreaking. God, what a fucking world with people like this. God.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version