Author Topic: RAWK H&S  (Read 25519 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Re: RAWK H&S
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2020, 09:16:07 pm »
James, this is a serious issue and some thought has to be taken regarding this outbreak. I think it would be best if we start reducing the movements of members between forums. Large forums first and if outbreaks increase, then we should move suspected members to specific threads and lock them down there.

I've created one here(below) in preparation for the first wave of suspected casualties

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344622.new#new

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2020, 09:52:43 pm »
James, this is a serious issue and some thought has to be taken regarding this outbreak. I think it would be best if we start reducing the movements of members between forums. Large forums first and if outbreaks increase, then we should move suspected members to specific threads and lock them down there.

I've created one here(below) in preparation for the first wave of suspected casualties

Can I be locked in a music thread please, as its a Friday night? Not that I have broken into any sweat. Yet......
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #82 on: February 1, 2020, 04:02:06 pm »
Christ on a bike, it's serious when Chops calls me James....

I think he needs to be locked into the old Lads' thread....

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #83 on: February 7, 2020, 09:27:14 pm »
What makes you think we have 55000+ blankets to distribute?
so is that a blanket ban
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #84 on: February 7, 2020, 09:28:01 pm »
Christ on a bike, it's serious when Chops calls me James....

I think he needs to be locked into the old Lads' thread....
bloody hell we don’t want him
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2020, 05:26:23 pm »
What makes you think we have 55000+ blankets to distribute?

There are enough quilts in here to sink a battleship, so we should be fine.

Prices of masks are soaring, I really do think we either a) buy some or b) buy shares in the company that makes them.

Doing nothing is not an option.

Our H&S is in your hands and has to be your number concern.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2020, 05:49:28 pm »
There are enough quilts in here to sink a battleship, so we should be fine.
In Allerton, Aigburth and Woolton they're called duvets though.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2020, 05:50:33 pm »

Duv-ets by ours. ;D

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2020, 06:22:41 pm »
Ay, I'm still hear and can hear you.

Has Dennis showed up yet?

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2020, 04:16:17 pm »
With the impending pandemic, would it not be advisable that we all start wearing masks seeing as we are from all over the world and would RAWK be issuing these masks by forum and thread or as a blanket distribution?

Eh, eh, eh.... fucking told ye!!

I think we should look to isolate Alan, John and Claire due to their age from all threads immediately, in case they pick something up. Spanish and Italian posters should be banned. German ones monitored, that lot from down under should learn how to sanitise and the Yanks posters can self isolate by fucking off.

The Irish, well, I'll leave that one up to those who are familiar with the term 'knackers yard'

Our health and well-being is in your hands and as a sacrafice to the cough gods, I think we should offer Ruprecht 24/7 as an offering.

PS: Where that fuck is that shitehawk Hinesy and VVD when you need a calm head in these nervouse and petrified times for some sooving dead long words, when simple ones would have done just fine.   

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2020, 04:16:50 pm »
Trust things to go to pot on your watch Chops.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2020, 04:18:22 pm »
It all started when Chops ate that bat. Who she was is anyone guess.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2020, 04:20:22 pm »
In the Kingdom of the blind-man, the one-eyed man is king, Nick.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2020, 05:03:27 pm »
Alright, where's the khazi paper? Some fuckers hoarding it...
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2020, 05:08:38 pm »
Our health and well-being is in your hands and as a sacrafice to the cough gods, I think we should offer Ruprecht 24/7 as an offering.

Eek!

Right, that's it, CHOPPER is now restricted to posting from his parent's basement.

Wait, that's where he's always been........

Hey CHOPS, got everything you need down there, mate? Bog roll, beans and bonjela as lube??

:wave

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2020, 05:10:10 pm »

Eek!

Right, that's it, CHOPPER is now restricted to posting from his parent's basement.

Hey CHOPS, got everything you need down there, mate? Bog roll, beans and bonjela as lube??

AHAl

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2020, 05:40:08 pm »
In the Kingdom of the blind-man, the one-eyed man is king, Nick.

And there’s a lot of us going blind with all this working from home.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2020, 05:42:53 pm »

Eek!

I should be the Chief Medical Officer for RAWK.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2020, 06:01:44 pm »
Fucking off, as per Chop-ter's orders... :wave
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2020, 06:37:35 pm »
 ;D

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2020, 07:43:43 pm »
I should be the Chief Medical Officer  RAWK.
:P
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2020, 07:56:56 pm »
bloody hell we don’t want him
Sounds like a Rawk version of footloose were a cool young Care free lad moves into town wearing turn ups and Nike vandals upsetting all the old farts with a modern version of ballroom dancing crossed with body popping and songs On his ghetto blaster pumping Out top cruise ship favorites from Mantovanis greatest hits.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2020, 08:05:19 pm »
Sounds like a Rawk version of footloose were a cool young Care free lad moves into town wearing turn ups and Nike vandals upsetting all the old farts with a modern version of ballroom dancing crossed with body popping and songs On his ghetto blaster pumping Out top cruise ship favorites from Mantovanis greatest hits.

Call it screwloose...

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2020, 08:15:43 pm »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2020, 08:36:29 pm »

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2020, 08:38:03 pm »
Some poster that would be...
Stop planting seeds ye gobshite. I did you a request once now fuck off.This isn’t Art Shop with Tony Hart   ;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2020, 08:42:01 pm »
Stop planting seeds ye gobshite. I did you a request once now fuck off.This isn’t Art Shop with Tony Hart   ;D

:lmao

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2020, 12:04:28 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nCI5ig9QawU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nCI5ig9QawU</a>

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2020, 01:14:04 pm »

We'll have less of this. This is a serious thread, on a serious matter with serious things being serioused about. So piss off.

Where is the alcohol spray on the OP of each thread? Where!....Fucks sake...... get a grip RAWK money makers.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2020, 01:39:25 pm »
I can only apologise J. I should try and read the situation better and understand that people’s lives are at risk and that it’s no laughing matter. I’m easily lead astray and blame the likes of VivaBobby and Jim after seeing their, what I can now understand is ,immature manipulative childlike behaviour. The 2 of them know I look up to them and have obviously prayed on that and ,now that I’m aware of it I’ll be keeping an eye out for their Chuckle Brother act hoping that I never fall for it again for fear of being chastised by yourself and Tom OConnor

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2020, 01:50:11 pm »
I can only apologise J. I should try and read the situation better and understand that people’s lives are at risk and that it’s no laughing matter. I’m easily lead astray and blame the likes of VivaBobby and Jim after seeing their, what I can now understand is ,immature manipulative childlike behaviour. The 2 of them know I look up to them and have obviously prayed on that and ,now that I’m aware of it I’ll be keeping an eye out for their Chuckle Brother act hoping that I never fall for it again for fear of being chastised by yourself and Tom OConnor

P, its the Tom O'conners of RAWK and every arld c*nt in here - This is care in the community, meats meals on wheels, meets you stink off piss please don't die, meets grandpa Boswell, meets they still use money with the hole in that I'm thinking of, P.

Someone needs to look after these decrepit bastards. If not us, who? Who!

Offline vivabobbygraham

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2020, 01:59:18 pm »

Don't fall for it, Cape. He's trying to turn us all against each other so he can keep us out of the divvi up of the bog roll he's been skyin'

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2020, 11:15:08 am »

;D
Yep.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2020, 10:36:46 pm »
BP directing all helicopter flights from rigs west of Shetland to bypass Shetland (with its virus outbreak) and fly all the way to Aberdeen.... controversial decision given the choppers patchy safety record. That's a lot of extra chopper hours.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2020, 10:46:08 pm »

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2020, 11:07:02 pm »

Chopper really doesn't strike me as safe to be around to be honest, not for hours on end anyway.

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: May 6, 2020, 01:19:50 pm »
So, lets not dwell on the miss by the modjumalation team on those early ignores of warnings and subsequent alarm bell ringing signs that were ignored and have allowed this to spread.

Moving forward, what is the RAWK policy on Testing, track and trace social distanceing and phased reruns to threads and forums?

I'd like some reassurances from you all and in particular professor John C Whitty, on how all of this is going to work?

Lets not fuck it up again eh.

Our safety and welfare is in your hands.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: May 6, 2020, 01:21:47 pm »
Are we furloughing any mods?

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: May 6, 2020, 01:22:53 pm »

You'd of thunk most of them have been furloughed for the last 5 years, the amount of time they manage to bother their arses to show up.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #119 on: May 6, 2020, 01:22:59 pm »

Could you tell the difference?