Author Topic: Blanket Ban on Russia!  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Blanket Ban on Russia!
« on: December 10, 2019, 04:47:05 am »
With the winter Olympics approaching surely this is unnecessarily cruel.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
Re: Blanket Ban on Russia!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 04:59:05 am »

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 06:14:17 am »
With the winter Olympics approaching surely this is unnecessarily cruel.

Individuals can still participate at neutrals. Also banned from Tokyo 2020, 2022 Winter Olympics and Qatar World Cup 2022.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 06:19:01 am »
Well I just think it's another chilling example of the polarisation of society.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 06:31:35 am »
Individuals can still participate at neutrals. Also banned from Tokyo 2020, 2022 Winter Olympics and Qatar World Cup 2022.

There's irony for you.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 06:59:41 am »
A blanket ban covering Qatar may seem ridiculous but they can have very cold nights.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 04:13:51 pm »
Dr. beaker, I for one understand what you're doing here. You absolute quilt

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 04:27:29 pm »
Dr. beaker, I for one understand what you're doing here. You absolute quilt
;D
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2019, 04:41:13 pm »
Sounds like a cover up to me
I love you all. Even Mancs x

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 04:44:57 pm »
They don't really have to miss all those sporting events, duvet?

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2019, 04:50:18 pm »
They don't really have to miss all those sporting events, duvet?

Eiderdownplayed it if that was the case.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline drmick

• Legacy Fan
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 09:39:46 pm by drmick »

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2019, 09:47:44 pm »
This throws up questions in my opinion. A country supposedly running an institutionalised doping regime finishes 4th in the medal table at the most recent Summer games but no questions are being asked of the countries managing to outperform them? I can't help but think Russia are getting the raw end of the deal here.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 09:51:02 pm by Gerry Attrick »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2019, 09:50:54 pm »
This throws up questions in my opinion. A country supposedly running an institutionalised doping regime finishes 4th in the medal table at the most recent Summer games but no questions are being asked of the countries managing to outperform them? How good must the athletes in those nations be if they're winning clean against apparently doped Russians? What it seems to me is Russia are being hung out to dry because their politics are unpopular.

Every countries athletes are tested or are you insinuating that WADA are bent ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2019, 09:52:23 pm »
Every countries athletes are tested or are you insinuating that WADA are bent ?

I'm just not sure what to make of Russia apparently doping their athletes but aren't exactly dominating. They must be really bad at it.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2019, 10:32:19 pm »
I'm just not sure what to make of Russia apparently doping their athletes but aren't exactly dominating. They must be really bad at it.

Evidently but the drugs don't turn an average runner into Bolt.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 02:30:17 am »
How will the Russians survive the winter without Blankets? Its really cold up there. Who ever has banned them should reconsider.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2019, 06:00:18 am »
How will the Russians survive the winter without Blankets? Its really cold up there. Who ever has banned them should reconsider.
Thank God for that. We were in danger of going off topic there.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2019, 09:29:05 am »
As a wool, this is concerning ...
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2019, 03:45:39 pm »
Since Football doesn't need the Olympics, needless to say, Russia should be allowed to participate in FIFA games. Any orders should be disobeyed. Russia's doping programme covered individual sports aimed at Sochi 2014 and as far as I know there's no proof of it involving their football clubs or national team to my knowledge. DQ'ing Russia's football players from the World Cup because Wada are kicking up a fuss makes no sense whatsoever.

If they then want to kick out Football from the Olympics (that is a shadow of its former self anyway) then who the hell cares? I've not watched the Olympics since 2008 and have absolutely no interest in it. The people who watch it usually do for the athletics alone or the skiing in winter. Still the World Cup surpassed it a long time ago.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 03:49:55 pm by Linudden »
Linudden.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2019, 04:38:29 pm »
I think, Linudden, since these were state-sponsored doping programs, the whole nation and sports should be affected by the ban.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2019, 06:18:06 pm »

Allowing them to participate in the World Cup would really cushion the blow to the Russians.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2019, 06:34:02 pm »
Allowing them to participate in the World Cup would really cushion the blow to the Russians.
Fifa should take mattress into their own hands.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2019, 06:45:18 pm »
Weave got to spread the word.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2019, 11:16:22 pm »
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2019, 07:39:14 am »
Weave got to spread the word.
well i agree a blanket ban is a bit draconian for the winter olympics its not such a big deal for Qatar but sheet it is a tricky one
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 08:42:16 am by Mutton Geoff »
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2019, 08:14:55 am »

They could play as Manchester United.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 08:46:28 am »
not if you cotton on to the idea the process is as smooth as silk to understand,
A world were Liars and Hypocrites are accepted and rewarded and honest people are derided!
Who voted in this lying corrupt bastard anyway