Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3453615 times)

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
do all supermarkets have minimum spend limits on home delivery? Been looking into it and we never have done a shop for the amounts they are quoting, Normally do small shops with 10-15 quids worth each time. Wish they would drop the minimum spend for elderly customers for example
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:41:19 pm by scouseman »

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Apparently the Orient pub in Speke just got busted for being open.  Got hit with a prohibition order.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Apparently the Orient pub in Speke just got busted for being open.  Got hit with a prohibition order.

Any pub caught open should never be allowed to reopen and the owner never allowed to open another.

Offline KurtVerbose

• Legacy Fan
  • Burp! ...excuse me.
Woman ahead of me at the checkout today gave her whole mouth and nose a big workout with her fingers, then unloaded her trolly for the poor lady at the checkout.
You try me once you beg for more.

Offline Fruity

• Batty. Box clever. Can weather all lifts. May in fact be Robbie Rotten.
  • Legacy Fan
  • a fruit is not just for christmas...
I wish people like Ferguson would stop speculating. Once these antibody tests come in we might see thousands have had it without knowing - but until then false hope isn’t ideal...

I agree. All it will do is make the general public take it less seriously. If things sort themselves out quicker than expected then that's great but I unless it's certain I don't see why they should give people a reason to think it's safe (or safer) to go out.

alf a pound of braeburns!

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Is there no press conference today?
Eagerly awaiting Rishis self employment news.

Its at 5....Don't hold your breath.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Any pub caught open should never be allowed to reopen and the owner never allowed to open another.

The landlord should be arrested
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Its at 5....Don't hold your breath.
Won't catch it if I do [emoji3063][emoji3063]
bollocks

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Yeah I was in Iceland earlier where they are asking people to come in after each other and space out. I was picking something up when a guy literally leaned across me to get some fucking cheese.

I'd have coughed violently in their direction.
What's the 'fool me once expression'?  And yet I'm still amazed at the sheer stupidity of some people.  I know some people can't help it, some weren't as fortunate at school as I was.  But really.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
Cant say am certain how Trump comes out of this but a lot of people are going to loose close family members, a lot of people are going to loose jobs and businesses, countries may refuse flights from the USA when the tide turns against the virus until they get their act together, it will shame the USA, the South may love his packed churches at Easter statement but I think it will come back to haunt him considering how the rest of the worlds reacting,

Yeah, USA could become blacklisted for travel, something you associate with China / Iran or North Korea. Even if the routes do open up again, I'd imagine many tourists will think twice about visiting New York, Florida or Vegas for a while.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”

A notorious Speke-easy
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
do all supermarkets have minimum spend limits on home delivery? Been looking into it and we never have done a shop for the amounts they are quoting, Normally do small shops with 10-15 quids worth each time. Wish they would drop the minimum spend for elderly customers for example

About £40 usually

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Heres rishi

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Heres rishi
I know you're from London mate but you need to use English or Scouse on here if you want to be understood.
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
Did he just say the beginning of June?
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yes
bollocks

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
"What's 80% of the £4.50 my ex told the CSA?" - an accountant friend. Sounds like tax changes for self-employed coming in the future.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A crisis is at hand, No time for dick swinging and back slapping.  ::)

Offline planet-terror

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
bollocks

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!

June 2091
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Pretty much the same rules as for furloughed employee for self-employed, can't really do much more than that.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
662 new deaths in Italy

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
"What's 80% of the £4.50 my ex told the CSA?" - an accountant friend. Sounds like tax changes for self-employed coming in the future.
Sounded like code for increased National Insurance contributions.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada

Sky News Breaking
‏Verified account @SkyNewsBreak
47s48 seconds ago

An official in Italy says the number of people who have died in the country after testing positive for COVID-19 has increased by 662 to 8,165 adding there are 80,539 confirmed cases

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Does he get £5k every time he says 'Unprecented' ?
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
"Rishi Sunak clarifies that the 80% support for the self-employed will apply to those with profits of up to £50,000 - at up to £2,500 a month - for three months" - FT's Jim Pickard

Won't be up and running til June. An extra 4 weeks from today for filing tax returns from January.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
I know we all have our tales about how thick people can be, but for me, what took the cake, was a so called health expert or virologist, on the BBC earlier talking about cross contamination. This so called expert was asked a question about rubber gloves and if they were of any use. He then went on to answer how they were probably no good in a cross contamination scenario outside of any control points. No issues there. Agreed. He then went on to say you shouldn't be worried about your goods in supermarkets because all the staff there are wearing rubber gloves. This is the advice and information given to the public. It blows my fucking mind, this. Do staff have different gloves that are magic and immune to cross contamination? What am I missing here? What if a staff member has the virus, coughs on something, lifts it, then stocks it, and then proceeds to lift and stock everything else? No. It's OK. An expert has spoken. Our rubber gloves are shit, but super market staff's are safe and dandy.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
What does that mean for self employed already going through the UC application ?
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Sky News Breaking
‏Verified account @SkyNewsBreak
47s48 seconds ago

An official in Italy says the number of people who have died in the country after testing positive for COVID-19 has increased by 662 to 8,165 adding there are 80,539 confirmed cases
Cases have jumped 1000 from yesterday which when you consider the lockdown is pretty fucking awful.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Cases have jumped 1000 from yesterday which when you consider the lockdown is pretty fucking awful.
It seems these are now more due to growth in other regions of Italy..

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
Yeah, looks that way.
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
About £40 usually

Iceland is £25, Sainsbury's is £25 minimum order, Waitrose is £60 minimum, the rest £40 minimum, but a few then charge an extra fee for delivery too.
#Sausages

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
662 new deaths in Italy

Death Rate of 10% of those diagonsed.
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Online Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
still below the peak on 21st March, worrying though that it may be on the rise again, hopefully a statistically blip
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline scouseman

• Legacy Fan
  • aspiring mod of RAWK
Iceland is £25, Sainsbury's is £25 minimum order, Waitrose is £60 minimum, the rest £40 minimum, but a few then charge an extra fee for delivery too.

yeah i feared as much mate.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.

Local shops often have lower thresholds (or none) compared to supermarkets round by me. Most are doing delivery on £10 purchases, which isn't so bad for the quick shops of essentials between supermarket shops. Appreciate may not be an option for everyone though.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan
still below the peak on 21st March, worrying though that it may be on the rise again, hopefully a statistically blip

other large geographic places - will be worry. Maybe we are learning from the timing of Italy's measures

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?

There’s that, and even in complete isolation unless you live alone you could catch or pass the virus on to people you live with, and in Italy it’s more common apparently for multiple generations to live together in larger family units.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.