Author Topic: 27th Anniversary - Final Service at Anfield  (Read 97304 times)

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 25th Anniversary - Service at Anfield
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2014, 12:06:48 am »
I may be shot down for this. But I wish there was a lot less religious ceremony, it winds me up if I’m being brutally honest. I know many of the families will no doubt want that involvement and I of course respect that, but I wish there was less of it.
I had that discussion with my lad as we watched it mate. We're both non-religious, but I tried to explain to him that it's a ceremony while I questioned whether it couldn't just be a gathering?
I'm not the person by any means to answer mate, but I know what you mean.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2014, 03:34:34 am »
I may be shot down for this. But I wish there was a lot less religious ceremony, it winds me up if I’m being brutally honest. I know many of the families will no doubt want that involvement and I of course respect that, but I wish there was less of it.

I agree mate.

I don't go in anymore and that plays a big part in it. I go the ground meet old faces and pay my respects usually sitting outside somewhere having a whisky alone with my thoughts.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Andy G

• has just had sex. Possibly with Martin Tyler
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • They shot the wrong bloody Kennedy
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2014, 08:30:14 pm »
For some people, only their religion has got them through the last 25 years.  I understnad what you are saying, but it is an important factor.
Emancipate your selves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline LFC-Georgia

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2014, 04:55:21 pm »
Hillsborough 25 Years.
Liverpool 25 Wins.
Liverpool 96 Goals.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2014, 08:33:30 pm »
For some people, only their religion has got them through the last 25 years.  I understnad what you are saying, but it is an important factor.

True !

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline Block G Raptor

• Kopite
  • Cóir do na Nócha Sé
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2014, 09:34:17 pm »
Hillsborough 25 Years.
Liverpool 25 Wins.
Liverpool 96 Goals.

LFC V NUFC = Brendan's 96th game in charge, if we win our last 3 it'll be our 19th Title with 89 points

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2014, 09:40:44 pm »
LFC V NUFC = Brendan's 96th game in charge, if we win our last 3 it'll be our 19th Title with 89 points
Woah. Been hearing a lot of these things today, some make me cringe but many make me smile. THAT one sent a tingle down the spine ;D

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
26th Anniversary - Service at Anfield
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2015, 03:36:51 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/183158-how-to-watch-2015-memorial-service

How to watch 2015 Memorial Service
Author:
Liverpool FC

On Wednesday April 15, Liverpool supporters worldwide will be able to watch a day of themed programming to mark the 26th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster free of charge.

LFCTV GO will be showing the day's schedule via a live simulcast of the club's official TV station, LFCTV. This service will be available online at liverpoolfc.com/video from 10am BST until closedown at 1.30am BST on Thursday April 16.

Supporters in the UK and Ireland with a Sky box or any Virgin Media subscription will also be able to access LFCTV's day-long coverage with no channel subscription.

As ever, coverage of the Hillsborough Memorial Service from Anfield takes centre stage in the day's schedule, with our live broadcast starting at 2.40pm BST.

Please note that in adhering to the Attorney General's reporting restrictions, the service will once again be covered live up to approximately 3.07pm BST. However, the service will be shown in full at 6.30pm and 9.30pm BST later that evening.

In other programming, families of those who lost their lives in the disaster pay their own tribute to their loved ones in a major new programme titled More Than a Number.

How to watch Hillsborough anniversary coverage on Wednesday April 15:

On TV                   

In the UK and Ireland, LFCTV is available on Sky channel 429 and Virgin Media channel 544 (UK only).

On the web

Watch a live simulcast of LFCTV by visiting www.liverpoolfc.com/video

Full LFCTV schedule - April 15, 2015

10:00: More Than a Number - Part One
12:30: More Than a Number - Part Two
14:40: Live - Hillsborough Memorial Service
15:30: More Than a Number - Part Three
18:30: Hillsborough Memorial Service in full
20:00: More Than a Number - Part Four
21:30: Hillsborough Memorial Service in full
23:00: More Than a Number - Part Five
01:30: Close

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
26th Anniversary - Service at Anfield
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2015, 03:37:28 pm »
See previous post for details on how to watch the service on Wednesday.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 26th Anniversary - Service at Anfield
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2015, 05:37:40 pm »
See previous post for details on how to watch the service on Wednesday.
Thanks for putting the info up Jim, I will be watching live on Wednesday.

Offline kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2015, 06:31:50 pm »
Don't know where to post this.

I guess Iam lucky enough to only really get emotional a few days before. Some people have it all the time I reckon.

JFT 96.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2015, 10:23:24 pm »
Going to put a dozen Roses with a small American Flag at the Hillsborough plaque tomorrow before the services..

On the flag will be JFT96 and RIP Anne Williams.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline iAnfieldRoad

• Legacy Fan
  • JUSTICE IS COMING
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2015, 10:55:37 pm »
justice for the 96.
Justice for the 97
You`ll never walk alone

Offline wirral_red

• Main Stander
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2015, 10:41:43 am »
First time for a few years that I won't be there today, but sadly attending the funeral of Ian Moir ( ex Man Utd, Chester, Wrexham & Blackpool ) who passed away recently following a long battle with cancer.

JFT96

Offline Sweeper

• Give a little whistle
  • Kopite
  • Lifelong Rafa Supporter
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2015, 12:08:03 pm »
Cant be there but thoughts go out to everyone.

YNWA

R.I.P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjC2zxbNI2E
Cut the Cancer from our club NOW!  Thank you Rafa for your class, dignity, humility...and for being one of us!

Offline TheRevanchist

• Reports back to Red Cafe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Manchester United fan
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2015, 03:32:45 pm »
RIP to all the people who lost their lives in that tragic day.

Hopefully, justice will be served.
“Ah, yes, ‘Reapers’. The immortal race of sentient starships allegedly waiting in dark space. We have dismissed this claim.”

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2015, 04:54:53 pm »
Just got back from the service, lovely moving service as usual, but it's the last one I am going to.

It has become like a carnival now, mobile phones held aloft all over the show taking pics and filming the players  and ex players as they walk to their seats, one fella about 10 rows in front of me had a selfie stick in the air, although not during the service but right up to the start.

During the minutes silence a fellas phone a few rows behind me goes off, dead loud stupid mad ringtone !!!    Fucks sake turn it off before the service starts    :butt

A woman on the row in front of me up and down like a jack in the box taking pics of everyone that got up to say a reading, sing a song, zooming in on Sue Johnson and taking pics whilst she was saying the words from the Beatles song 'Places I remember' .

Gerrard and Jagielka releasing the 96 red balloons, and everyone singing YNWA with scarves aloft, she is filming it all, I had to say, 'put the camera down love, its a memorial'...she replied " I am doing what I did last year", so I replied , 'so you didn't show much respect last year either'.

Went down the front at the end to get our Justice flag off the pitch and there she is again taking pics of the flowers and scarfs on the edge of the pitch, I said sarcastically...'want to take a pic of the flag before i take it...?' ......she replied " you have got a bad attitude problem you, I go to every home game you know !!!!!, pissed my self laughing and said,    'you should know better then !!'

Still fuming about it all now  !!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:56:51 pm by hoppyLFC »
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2015, 05:00:11 pm »
It's sad, people really should know better and it shouldn't need saying, but perhaps an announcement about no cameras to be used during the service should be made, or printed in the programme.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2015, 05:21:17 pm »
I forgot to mention the ipads in my above post.

Off twitter.....

@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline AJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This time one year, we'll be the Champions again
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2015, 06:11:37 pm »
Just got back from the service, lovely moving service as usual, but it's the last one I am going to.

It has become like a carnival now, mobile phones held aloft all over the show taking pics and filming the players  and ex players as they walk to their seats, one fella about 10 rows in front of me had a selfie stick in the air, although not during the service but right up to the start.

During the minutes silence a fellas phone a few rows behind me goes off, dead loud stupid mad ringtone !!!    Fucks sake turn it off before the service starts    :butt

A woman on the row in front of me up and down like a jack in the box taking pics of everyone that got up to say a reading, sing a song, zooming in on Sue Johnson and taking pics whilst she was saying the words from the Beatles song 'Places I remember' .

Gerrard and Jagielka releasing the 96 red balloons, and everyone singing YNWA with scarves aloft, she is filming it all, I had to say, 'put the camera down love, its a memorial'...she replied " I am doing what I did last year", so I replied , 'so you didn't show much respect last year either'.

Went down the front at the end to get our Justice flag off the pitch and there she is again taking pics of the flowers and scarfs on the edge of the pitch, I said sarcastically...'want to take a pic of the flag before i take it...?' ......she replied " you have got a bad attitude problem you, I go to every home game you know !!!!!, pissed my self laughing and said,    'you should know better then !!'

Still fuming about it all now  !!!!!!!!!

I agree with every word of that you know. Like the fella coming in 30 seconds before the silence cause he'd been down for a fking hot dog.

You and me are similar though in that we're both trying the right way to educate our kids the right way and bring them up as fanatical as we are, that includes them understanding where this club and it's fans have been and what made us what we are today. When we're long gone there will be an educated few who can carry on following our club the way we know is right and them same people will be the ones who keep the flame burning for our 96. Forget the whoppers today, they'll always be gobshites, concentrate on making sure our 96 are never forgotten.

We're  doing it the right way and your boy, like my lads, know the right way to do it.

YNWA
"For a player to be good enough to play for Liverpool, he must be prepared to run through a brick wall for me then come out fighting on the other side"

#JFT96

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2015, 06:24:36 pm »
I agree with every word of that you know. Like the fella coming in 30 seconds before the silence cause he'd been down for a fking hot dog.

You and me are similar though in that we're both trying the right way to educate our kids the right way and bring them up as fanatical as we are, that includes them understanding where this club and it's fans have been and what made us what we are today. When we're long gone there will be an educated few who can carry on following our club the way we know is right and them same people will be the ones who keep the flame burning for our 96. Forget the whoppers today, they'll always be gobshites, concentrate on making sure our 96 are never forgotten.

We're  doing it the right way and your boy, like my lads, know the right way to do it.

YNWA

Spot on mate, great post, my 9yr old lads third memorial service today, he has seen all this disrespect and idiots all craning to take pics of players at the memorial, it has opened his eyes to what is the right way to go about things to do with the club and Hillsborough.

And as you say we are educating them and learning them respect for the future.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2015, 06:31:52 pm »

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2015, 06:35:28 pm »
I must admit I went through the same thought process a few years back. I said to Mr Kwalitee that it seemed to have turned into a celeb spotting fashion parade. Anyway, I talked myself into going again. I just sit further back on the Kop now - the photo ops aren't quite as good up there. Shouldn't be necessary but it's the way I've managed to deal with it.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2015, 06:46:11 pm »
I must admit I went through the same thought process a few years back. I said to Mr Kwalitee that it seemed to have turned into a celeb spotting fashion parade. Anyway, I talked myself into going again. I just sit further back on the Kop now - the photo ops aren't quite as good up there. Shouldn't be necessary but it's the way I've managed to deal with it.

Thought something seemed a bit odd today, we went onto the kop at about 1.20, the bottom 20 odd rows were already very full, didn't really register at the time but I said to my brother in law that loads are in a lot earlier than last year.

Seems that loads were maybe after a spec near the front for the photo opportunities.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline andyrol

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • might bring you boys a rabbit up in the week
« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2015, 07:00:45 pm »
just got back and I echo what others have said, sadly seems to be a celeb spotting contest for some. I even feel 'uneasy' getting some chips on the way to the ground never mind getting food just before the service starts, but if the club sell them?? was quite funny when the players came in from the other side today. in the actual service, Margaret was excellent as usual, the choir were brilliant ( the chap who did that guitar solo was fantastic) as were all the readers, esp. sue Johnston.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2015, 07:07:36 pm »
Haven't been for years, would like to know how many would turn up if the service was held in a regular old church with no players/staff of the club present.

My friend on Facebook (who lost her dad due to Hillsborough, but is not one of the recognised '96')posted a picture of a car in the car park today, on the dashboard...you guessed it, a copy of The Scum. Unbelievable!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2015, 07:21:20 pm »
just got back and I echo what others have said, sadly seems to be a celeb spotting contest for some. I even feel 'uneasy' getting some chips on the way to the ground never mind getting food just before the service starts, but if the club sell them?? was quite funny when the players came in from the other side today. in the actual service, Margaret was excellent as usual, the choir were brilliant ( the chap who did that guitar solo was fantastic) as were all the readers, esp. sue Johnston.

IIRC for the last couple of years people were rightly complaining about all the attention the players were getting by coming in from the opposite side and after the families, thought it was a bit better they come in this side today a 'little' bit less attention grabbing.

I agree about the choir being excellent as usual, also Lee Roy James didn't sing 'It was a tragedy' as usual but 2 other songs which were just as moving, and as you say Sue Johnston was superb, she looked close to tears at the end of her reading.

Definitely more about the celeb spotting for some as you say though.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2015, 07:40:48 pm »
Haven't been for years, would like to know how many would turn up if the service was held in a regular old church with no players/staff of the club present.

My friend on Facebook (who lost her dad due to Hillsborough, but is not one of the recognised '96')posted a picture of a car in the car park today, on the dashboard...you guessed it, a copy of The Scum. Unbelievable!

Good fucking god. Not sure I would have contained myself. Really hope someone had a word with the c*nt.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2015, 08:03:16 pm »
^^
My friend waited for the owners of the car to return, apparently they were a family from London who were unaware of The Scum connection.

They were educated on the spot..but as my friend pointed out to them, they were lucky their windscreen was still in one piece.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2015, 08:10:17 pm »
I agree about the choir being excellent as usual, also Lee Roy James didn't sing 'It was a tragedy' as usual

He did say at last years service that it would be the last time it would be sung at the service, John.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2015, 08:29:00 pm »
People taking selfies on a selfie stick at a memorial service??? Sadly nothing seems to surprise me anymore.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2015, 08:38:41 pm »
He did say at last years service that it would be the last time it would be sung at the service, John.

Sorry Stoz, must have been the way my post come across, I wasn't complaining, I remember him saying that last year, the songs he sung today were equally as moving.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2015, 08:42:20 pm »
People taking selfies on a selfie stick at a memorial service??? Sadly nothing seems to surprise me anymore.

Unbelievable isn't it !! I was going to take a pic of it but just couldn't bring myself to do it for obvious reasons.
@OTKFlags

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline Nottsred

• Main Stander
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2015, 10:57:10 pm »
No cameras, no iPads, it is a bloody rememberance service which should not be recognised in any way shape or form of 'do you know who I am'.
Show your bloody respects to the men, women and children of the 96 who lost their lives supporting our club.
I was at the 88 and 90 semi final. I am now 41, the thought of my 8 year old son (who lives and breathes everything Liverpool FC) not coming home from a football match would probably prove too much for me to carry on.
For those fighting justice, i absolutely salute you and I hope that by the end of this year you have what you have been fighting for and those that have shirked responsibility and punishment get what they deserve.

Justice will not bring back your loved ones, it will not make everything OK but if nothing else it will enable you to live your life knowing they did nothing wrong, only following the football club we all love

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
Re: 27th Anniversary - Final Service at Anfield
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2016, 04:33:48 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/208290-2016-hillsborough-memorial-service-details-announced

Details of the final Hillsborough memorial service at Anfield have been announced, including information on how to obtain tickets to attend the event.

Friday April 15, 2016 is the 27th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, in which 96 fans lost their lives.

This year is an extremely significant landmark for the families and all affected by the tragedy as it marks the conclusion of the Hillsborough inquests and also sees the final memorial service to be held at Anfield.

The service will commence at 2.45pm prompt, with access to the stadium possible from 1pm. A one-minute silence will be observed at 3.06pm and the service will conclude at around 3.45pm with the singing of ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’.

In the interests of safety, and to plan accordingly, all those wishing to attend the memorial service must obtain a ticket no later than Thursday March 31 – please see below for details.

Margaret Aspinall, chair of the Hillsborough Family Support Group, said: “Every day we continue to remember the 96 who lost their lives. The 27th anniversary Hillsborough memorial service will be the last service to be held at Anfield Stadium.

“We urge you to obtain your ticket as early as possible and we have put a closing date of Thursday March 31 so we can plan accordingly. The tickets will be allocated with reserved seat numbers so we can fill each stand accordingly. Please only request a ticket if you plan on attending the service, to avoid disappointing other people.

“For many, April 15 may be a working day and there will be those who are unable to attend. We invite you to join us in thought and spirit and keep us in your prayers at this difficult time.”

How to obtain your ticket(s)

Tickets for the memorial service can be obtained free of charge by phoning the LFC ticket office on 0151 264 2500, by postal application to Liverpool Football Club Ticket Office, PO Box 204, Liverpool, L69 3JF, or by visiting the ticket office at Anfield.

For planning purposes, the closing date for tickets is Thursday March 31, 2016.

Should you require disabled access then please advise accordingly when making your application.

Please note there will be a restriction of four tickets per application, but the club will be sensitive in exceptional cases to requests for larger numbers.

Liverpool FC welcomes all attendees; however, please note no prams or pushchairs will be allowed into the stadium under any circumstances. The club asks you to please keep this in mind if you are bringing young children to the service.

The club also requests that everyone arrives early as the service will start promptly at 2.45pm.

Please note that tickets will not be available on the day of the service.

NOTE - if stuck ringing number use International line. It's faster - 0151 907 9399
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:45:51 pm by Harinder »
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2016, 05:53:32 pm »
Thanks for posting that, Harinder. I've just called them and can confirm the number works and the allocation is currently open for The Kop only at this stage, block 205 Row 41 and upwards or ether side of 105 (as the front & central sections are usually reserved for families, players, dignitaries, etc).

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2016, 08:56:58 pm »
I assume we can get tickets before the game tomorrow, they're already available aren't they?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2016, 08:58:03 pm »
I assume we can get tickets before the game tomorrow, they're already available aren't they?
Well, the lass I spoke with earlier said that tickets were "available now" and that my reserved ones would "be in the post tomorrow".

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2016, 08:59:46 pm »
Well, the lass I spoke with earlier said that tickets were "available now" and that my reserved ones would "be in the post tomorrow".

Cheers. :wave