Author Topic: Little Boy Blue (TV Drama 2017)  (Read 7528 times)

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Little Boy Blue (TV Drama 2017)
« Reply #40 on: May 8, 2017, 05:41:57 pm »
Been away on holiday and missed this, checked on Virgin catch up and it's only got Episode 2?! Anywhere I can watch this from the start?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #41 on: May 8, 2017, 05:59:57 pm »
itv player in the uk

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: May 8, 2017, 09:11:35 pm »
What spoiler?  It's been in the public domain for ten years now.  I know it's a TV programme but it's based on reality, not fiction. 

Easy enough to not know what happened though. I'm learning a lot about what went on from this. I was aware of what happened to Rhys, but I don't live on Merseyside anymore, don't watch the news, stopped reading the echo and don't read other papers, so I only heard little bits and had no idea of the sentence.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2017, 08:56:04 pm »
Here we go, Part 3 of Little Boy Blue. Brilliant so far.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2017, 08:57:28 pm »
Been away on holiday and missed this, checked on Virgin catch up and it's only got Episode 2?! Anywhere I can watch this from the start?

Get it on any Android Box, if you have one.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Rossie

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2017, 02:44:28 am »

The three episodes so far all easily found on YouTube. Watched them over past couple of days. Brilliantly acted but tough viewing given the circumstances.
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."  Rafa Benitez, 01/Nov/'10.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2017, 08:05:52 am »
If you watch them on ITV player on Kodi you get no adverts so another reason to watch this.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2017, 12:42:06 pm »
Loving the scene were the so called hard man cried like a baby in the prision ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2017, 06:54:54 pm »
Last episode tonight, PS watching The Moorside at the moment and that mother of Shannon Matthews is scum.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #49 on: May 15, 2017, 09:00:12 pm »
Last episode tonight, PS watching The Moorside at the moment and that mother of Shannon Matthews is scum.
You may be missing the point on the Matthews mom, but wait til its finished first. The courtroom scene helps with my claim there.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #50 on: May 15, 2017, 09:42:48 pm »
You may be missing the point on the Matthews mom, but wait til its finished first. The courtroom scene helps with my claim there.

It did but she was still at fault.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2017, 06:24:22 pm »
That was very good to be honest. Glad Yeats got more time the scummy bastard. Some right filth in that group of people including the parents.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2017, 06:39:11 pm »
Enjoyed it a lot. Really well done series. Fucking scum the lot of them, no remorse.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2017, 11:00:41 pm »
Enjoyed it a lot. Really well done series. Fucking scum the lot of them, no remorse.

Read up on those you gt out of Prision too, scum of the Earth. The parents getting time was interesting also, would have liked to see that story unfold in the series in more detail thnough but an excellent show all the same.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Yiannis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Reds fan from Greece
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2017, 12:07:19 pm »
"All this over some fucking kid".

Oh you absolute scum, you deserve the worst that could happen to you.
Messi in fact doesn't have a recognizable trait.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2017, 07:47:41 pm »
My wife spat the C word out at that bit, shes not a fan of swearing. It was a fine line between the actors and actuality, I think that's what made it such a good progrqmme.

Offline rich87

• Justice for the 96
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2017, 09:03:50 pm »
Just watched the last one, and its made me even more angry than I was when I first remember it all happening. I still remember the feeling on Merseyside in the days after the shooting. I remember the whisperings of who done it; and everyone seemed to know. I remember watching the Everton game on television the day the parents stepped out, and I remember applauding with the rest of the fans, there bravery.

Watching this - just makes you realise how almost impossible the task would be to lose someone in this way; whilst I'm not a parent, I can well imagine being totally torn apart. How do you get on day to day with everyday normal mundane tasks, when nothing like that would matter anymore.

For Mercer to say what he said - and for the little remorse from the words he has spoken in prison, just makes me think that actually some of humanity are so lost - its pointless ever giving them a normal life.

I have to wonder when he comes out what type of life can he possibly lead? Will tax payers be paying to hide him, like the bulgers?

Sometimes things like this - just makes me feel there has to be more than Prison/Life outside for these people. What - I wouldn't like to speculate. And it isn't for this thread anyway.

Very well acted, really well done, and I'm just glad the parents are back together and have each other for support.

Online oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2017, 12:06:02 am »
Just watched the last one, and its made me even more angry than I was when I first remember it all happening. I still remember the feeling on Merseyside in the days after the shooting. I remember the whisperings of who done it; and everyone seemed to know. I remember watching the Everton game on television the day the parents stepped out, and I remember applauding with the rest of the fans, there bravery.

Watching this - just makes you realise how almost impossible the task would be to lose someone in this way; whilst I'm not a parent, I can well imagine being totally torn apart. How do you get on day to day with everyday normal mundane tasks, when nothing like that would matter anymore.

For Mercer to say what he said - and for the little remorse from the words he has spoken in prison, just makes me think that actually some of humanity are so lost - its pointless ever giving them a normal life.

I have to wonder when he comes out what type of life can he possibly lead? Will tax payers be paying to hide him, like the bulgers?

Sometimes things like this - just makes me feel there has to be more than Prison/Life outside for these people. What - I wouldn't like to speculate. And it isn't for this thread anyway.

Very well acted, really well done, and I'm just glad the parents are back together and have each other for support.
Ive often thought that as well. Mercers mother was a £50 a go prostitute at the time of the killing, he's probably never been any guidance or discipline in his life, I think if you dont get this from an early age then theres a good chance a lad will grow up without any conscience, they have no guilt or remorse for their victims, it's all about them and nobody else. as you say some reach a stage when there beyond help. how you deal with them ive no idea but I think we have to start looking at some parents attitudes in the hope of reducing the amount of young kids with this attitude. if their kids are starting to get out of control and they dont seem interested or bothered then something should be done, which is for another debate as well.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2017, 03:54:05 pm »
"All this over some fucking kid".

Oh you absolute scum, you deserve the worst that could happen to you.

Mr. Yeats is a right scumbag indeed, seen a real pic of him and he is the image of what a horrible little srote i thought he was like.
Y.N.W.A.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2017, 04:42:26 pm »
Watched the first 2 episodes on wednesday and finishing it off tonight, such a sad story that's weird to view considering I used to hang around with 1 of those that was involved about a year before this happened. Bad, bad people.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #60 on: April 3, 2021, 05:43:19 am »
Got round to watching this and it’s a superb TV show. Stephen Graham is a good actor. I wasn’t really familiar with the case, I knew Rhys was murdered but not much more. Superb police and forensic work.
So sad, and a hard watch.
RIP Rhys