Author Topic: Where to watch the champs league final  (Read 241208 times)

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Re: Where to watch the champs league final
« Reply #1280 on: May 16, 2019, 03:03:34 am »
Where to watch, Australian edition:

Champions League Final - where to watch in Melbourne.

I'm waiting on confirmation, but some friends are hiring a brewery in Moorabbin (20 minutes from City). It will be open (and licensed) from 1am-9am. This will be ticketed, will have a DJ and a singer (Jamie Webster/Boss style). Should be a cracking night.

I watched last year in The Imperial, atmosphere was ok. Wasn't ticketed, so had to get in before midnight before the lock in. No entertainment, so f*ck all to do before game started.

I'll throw the link up once confirmed.
We are Liverpool!

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1281 on: May 16, 2019, 04:00:38 am »
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #1282 on: May 16, 2019, 05:57:14 am »
Need to correct their aspect ratio

Think they need to jack the thing up on to 6ft of bricks unless everyone’s going to sit on the floor

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1283 on: May 16, 2019, 06:20:58 am »
BOSS night are to announce a venue too. Keep an eye out on their social media.
The BOSS night in Belfast sold out in 2 fucking minutes!

Offline Rexy

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1284 on: May 16, 2019, 12:38:22 pm »
Anyone know what The Old Bank is like for the match?
Leaving it late hoping Echo Arena would announce tickets but been offered a table in here by a customer.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1285 on: May 16, 2019, 05:15:22 pm »
Club are handling this pretty poorly. Letting Take That have the stadium (Anfield hosting concerts, grim) without the foresight of us being in the CL final and tens of thousands of Liverpool fans wanting to return to Anfield to watch it again. Then suggesting something will be on at the Echo Arena yet taking an age to officially announce it. Meanwhile all other venues are selling out and there is very little guarantee that it will be easy getting a ticket to the Echo.

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1286 on: May 16, 2019, 05:21:45 pm »
Club are handling this pretty poorly. Letting Take That have the stadium (Anfield hosting concerts, grim) without the foresight of us being in the CL final and tens of thousands of Liverpool fans wanting to return to Anfield to watch it again. Then suggesting something will be on at the Echo Arena yet taking an age to officially announce it. Meanwhile all other venues are selling out and there is very little guarantee that it will be easy getting a ticket to the Echo.
Yep, couldn’t agree more, very poor indeed from them. Had the foresight to book the Arena six months in advance but not Anfield? Pretty ridiculous.

Whether the stadium can or can’t be used because of the concerts is irrelevant for me now though, because they’re obviously not going to budge on that front, but the club could’ve still put screenings on in the grounds hospitality lounges like last year, but that is also a no go from them this year too.

Also, when we say the screening at the Arena. It’s not actually pencilled out for the Arena is it? Is it not Space which is by the Arena?
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline JanMolby05

• Anny Roader
  • is right
« Reply #1287 on: May 16, 2019, 05:49:37 pm »
The irony regarding the echo arena is that there are more people knocked back from the ballot than the capacity.

So in theory if you wanted to watch it there you might have to enter a ballot.

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

"If my assistant referee had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off keeper Petr Cech."

Offline SecondComing

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1288 on: May 16, 2019, 05:58:25 pm »
Boss night just announced 2 venues.
 Olympia and District Liverpool. Tickets on sale tonight at 8

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1289 on: May 16, 2019, 06:15:59 pm »
This may be a long shot but I've just moved to London from South Africa this week. I can get train tickets to Liverpool but I don't know anyone and never been there. I'd love my first time there to be for the final and hopefully the parade. Thinking of going on Friday night and coming back Sunday night. It's a bit shit not knowing anyone though.

Anyone willing to have me join their group? Promise I'm sound! ;D 29 years old. Good sense of humour. Not going to slag off Henderson the whole game. Get on well with just about anyone. Can hold my booze :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 06:17:37 pm by babraham »
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Klopp: "We have to change from doubters to believers...NOW"

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #1290 on: May 16, 2019, 06:35:27 pm »
This may be a long shot but I've just moved to London from South Africa this week. I can get train tickets to Liverpool but I don't know anyone and never been there. I'd love my first time there to be for the final and hopefully the parade. Thinking of going on Friday night and coming back Sunday night. It's a bit shit not knowing anyone though.

Anyone willing to have me join their group? Promise I'm sound! ;D 29 years old. Good sense of humour. Not going to slag off Henderson the whole game. Get on well with just about anyone. Can hold my booze :P

Ah mate I'd have said you can geg in with our lot (jerseykoppite is one of us too so there'd be two rawkites at least!) but its sold out now where we're off.

There ought to be a rawk designated bar ;D
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline mbyx6cg2

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1291 on: May 16, 2019, 08:05:09 pm »
Boss night just announced 2 venues.
 Olympia and District Liverpool. Tickets on sale tonight at 8
Baltic literally sold out within about 30 seconds. I was in a queue from 7.55, got on and they were sold out! Olympia looks the same
Once she's had a few glasses of Chardonnay I'll be in quicker than you can say PDF to offer her a jolly good spit shining of her corned beef curtains

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #1292 on: May 16, 2019, 08:05:20 pm »
So boss night sold out in less than 2 mins :lmao

The club better do something about this ASAP. Town is going to be absolute carnage

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1293 on: May 16, 2019, 08:06:39 pm »
Fucking joke that Boss night one. Had 6 tickets and by the time I'd gone to buy them they were gone

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1294 on: May 16, 2019, 08:06:39 pm »
So boss night sold out in less than 2 mins :lmao

The club better do something about this ASAP. Town is going to be absolute carnage

It’s not really the club’s responsibility to stop town being carnage!

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1295 on: May 16, 2019, 08:07:24 pm »
Fuck all in the ballot and fuck all for Boss night even though I was there bang on 8pm. Sack of bollocks.

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #1296 on: May 16, 2019, 08:10:23 pm »
It’s not really the club’s responsibility to stop town being carnage!

Well around 45k were at Anfield last year and that’s not an option anymore since we’ve decided to have a bloody take that concert there so I’m guessing 45k people need to find somewhere else in the city to watch it

Offline sirKennyDaggers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1297 on: May 16, 2019, 08:12:09 pm »
40000 at Anfield for  last years final,it was brilliant,looks like loads will be watching from home this time.

Offline AttaRed

• Main Stander
« Reply #1298 on: May 16, 2019, 08:17:04 pm »
Town was carnage on Sunday, the trains going in to town were crammed, be the same on June the 1st. Having said that still got to find somewhere to watch it on town after being unsuccessful in the ballot earlier

Offline 12Kings

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1299 on: May 16, 2019, 08:33:27 pm »
Not been the brookhouse on smithdown in years. Anyone know if it’s still good for the match?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1300 on: May 16, 2019, 08:39:07 pm »
RAWK should clearly have hired a venue. Tenner from every active member could have covered it! ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline macksmate

• Main Stander
« Reply #1301 on: May 16, 2019, 08:46:49 pm »
Fuck all in the ballot and fuck all for Boss night even though I was there bang on 8pm. Sack of bollocks.
same here, sat for 40 mins in cue now sold out at Boss event. 

Offline rojo para la vida

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1302 on: May 16, 2019, 08:48:26 pm »
Went to Basle, we lost. (Woke up in the train station covered in piss.)
Went to pub with friends last year, we lost. (Woke up outside my house covered in piss.)
Had a party around mine 2005, we won. (Woke up in my king size bed with my sister in law smelling musky.)

This year, it's at mine with nearest and dearest, with a bottle of two of Champagne, hidden in the wardrobe for afterwards and an alarm set for late the following morning so we're in a nice position for the parade and bollocks I'm not jinxing it because I didn't mention the parade the last two seasons but I went on about it pre-2005. You've got to make plans in life for things that are going to happen. (Won't wake up with sister in law, they're divorced and she's in Spain somewhere.)

Offline CN23

• Has one so long that he can't hold it himself......yeah right.....
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #1303 on: May 16, 2019, 10:32:11 pm »
Went to Basle, we lost. (Woke up in the train station covered in piss.)
Went to pub with friends last year, we lost. (Woke up outside my house covered in piss.)
Had a party around mine 2005, we won. (Woke up in my king size bed with my sister in law smelling musky.)

This year, it's at mine with nearest and dearest, with a bottle of two of Champagne, hidden in the wardrobe for afterwards and an alarm set for late the following morning so we're in a nice position for the parade and bollocks I'm not jinxing it because I didn't mention the parade the last two seasons but I went on about it pre-2005. You've got to make plans in life for things that are going to happen. (Won't wake up with sister in law, they're divorced and she's in Spain somewhere.)

...Maybe she's going he match ...LOL

Offline babraham

• blincoln. Likes to have man crushes cos he's so pretty, oh so pretty (vacant).
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1304 on: May 16, 2019, 10:56:14 pm »
Ah mate I'd have said you can geg in with our lot (jerseykoppite is one of us too so there'd be two rawkites at least!) but its sold out now where we're off.

There ought to be a rawk designated bar ;D
Cheers mate. RAWK 100% needs a bar!
The imbecile formerly known as babraham. But now called babraham again! Though still an imbecile. Sadly.

Offline babraham

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1305 on: May 16, 2019, 10:56:38 pm »
...Maybe she's going he match ...LOL
;D ;D ;D

Online D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1306 on: May 16, 2019, 11:56:47 pm »
Anyone been to any of the previous screenings at the Arena, either last year or for the Europa League Final? We’re they actually at the Arena or at either of the other two venues there? Sure I’ve read somewhere that the still to be announced one this year is at Space, which is next to the Echo? What’s it like there?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:47:28 am by KopiteDave »
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #1307 on: May 17, 2019, 07:11:55 am »
Any idea if and when they’re going to announce Echo Arena?

At the minute I’m thinking just going to the Sandon as I’ll have my lad and there the only place which I can find that lets U18s in
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Jack the Red

• Legacy Fan
  • ...Never forget...
« Reply #1308 on: May 17, 2019, 08:04:51 am »
Back To The Dock Summer Party, North Shore Troubadour, very limited tickets left on Skiddle. It's an all day/nighter starting at 4pm, DJ's, barbecue, showing the match on 2 big screens. Also got Barry Sutton (early member of The La's) doing a sing-song.

Might be an option for some, think that's where I'm going. Search Skiddle for Back To The Dock.

Edit: Prices £11.55 for the day/match, £33.25 for day/match/all nighter. I know the lads that run these nights, always a good night, if you're into old school rave.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 08:10:10 am by Jack the Red »

Offline richiedouglas

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You feed beefburgers to swans!
« Reply #1309 on: May 17, 2019, 08:48:56 am »
Badly timed holiday so I'm watching it in the sticks in Iceland. The hotel are putting it on in a special room for us.

My night will hopefully consist of thrashing Spurs, followed by the ABBA tribute next door, followed by a hot tub.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #1310 on: May 17, 2019, 09:27:09 am »
Anyone been to any of the previous screenings at the Arena, either last year or for the Europa League Final? We’re they actually at the Arena or at either of the other two venues there? Sure I’ve read somewhere that the still to be announced one this year is at Space, which is next to the Echo? What’s it like there?

I went to the Europa league final screening there. It was the full arena. They put on long tables like they do at the darts.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1311 on: May 17, 2019, 09:28:10 am »
Badly timed holiday so I'm watching it in the sticks in Iceland. The hotel are putting it on in a special room for us.

My night will hopefully consist of thrashing Spurs, followed by the ABBA tribute next door, followed by a hot tub.

Missed a trick there - get them to screen it for you whilst in the hot tub  ;D

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1312 on: May 17, 2019, 10:05:38 am »
Whilst it's not on the same night - I suspect the Arena may be waiting for the Boss Send Off to sell out (went on sale this morning) before releasing details of the CL screening. Stops people deciding on 'one or the other' ?

Offline martinsquirtle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1313 on: May 17, 2019, 11:12:48 am »
I've got 2 tickets for the Grand Central if anyone is interested.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1314 on: May 17, 2019, 11:13:43 am »

PM Jake mate, think he may be after two stil...

So earlier I said 9 of us got tix for the grand Central. Now two more idiots want in but its sold out. If anyone's got any and decided to go elsewhere, especially if they get echo arena tickets instead, pm me and I'll take them off your hands

Offline martinsquirtle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1315 on: May 17, 2019, 11:24:40 am »
PM Jake mate, think he may be after two stil...

Yeah cheers, shot him a message yesterday but haven't heard back. Managed to get 2 tickets to camp and furnace so going to that instead

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1316 on: May 17, 2019, 11:28:16 am »
Yeah cheers, shot him a message yesterday but haven't heard back. Managed to get 2 tickets to camp and furnace so going to that instead

He probably hasn't realised he has one. Hopefully he, or jerseykloppite who I think he's mates with and going too, will see this post and get hold of you.

Offline martinsquirtle

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1317 on: May 17, 2019, 11:29:26 am »
He probably hasn't realised he has one. Hopefully he, or jerseykloppite who I think he's mates with and going too, will see this post and get hold of you.

Nice one, cheers for the heads up

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #1318 on: May 17, 2019, 02:47:11 pm »

Hey mate, I didn't get a message which is weird! I'd take them off you tho if they're going, pm'd you.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:50:02 pm by Jake »
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #1319 on: May 17, 2019, 04:56:15 pm »

If for any reason Jake doesn’t or can’t take them off you, then I happily will!
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604