Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790494 times)

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
City will do it. They'll not pass it off for fear of seeming small time.

I mean, they are small time, they just pretend they're not so I can see them giving us the guard. Roll out the red carpet, boys, there's plenty more where this came from!

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
And now linked with Koulibaly for £70m.

Not a chequebook manager though.
“Come to City. Miss out on CL”
Can see the attraction - not
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
They might get a ban in CL so no player agrees to go there before that.

Silva is leaving too and possibly Sane.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They might get a ban in CL so no player agrees to go there before that.

Silva is leaving too and possibly Sane.

Sane is a cert to leave isn't he? Would love us to get him.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
Sane is a cert to leave isn't he? Would love us to get him.

Think he wants to go to Germany.

I still think we can do some clever business to bolster the squad.

Saka from Arsenal and Willian from Chelsea for example.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
It's crazy they've lost 7 games. What's crazier is they continue to be vulnerable to the break away from home. They have some work to do defensively for sure. It's not easy going at that pace three years in a row though. I think someone made a similar point in TAW recently, the best thing for them in the long run is probably being shown up like they have this year. Limping to an 80 point title would've covered up a few cracks and probably made for a different summer recruitment
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
They've lost 8.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
It's crazy they've lost 7 games. What's crazier is they continue to be vulnerable to the break away from home. They have some work to do defensively for sure. It's not easy going at that pace three years in a row though. I think someone made a similar point in TAW recently, the best thing for them in the long run is probably being shown up like they have this year. Limping to an 80 point title would've covered up a few cracks and probably made for a different summer recruitment

But if they are banned from Europe then they can't just spend what they want.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Some people going to be busy making changes today ;D

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Think he wants to go to Germany.

I still think we can do some clever business to bolster the squad.

Saka from Arsenal and Willian from Chelsea for example.

Yep, Bayern are favourites to buy Sane
#Sausages

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4

Drunk already, Rob? ;D
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Drunk already, Rob? ;D

I couldn't find any pictures with the leagues now at 19, but thought it would be a nice little reminder for the 6 fingered loons of what a proper trophy haul at a real big club looks like
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
I couldn't find any pictures with the leagues now at 19, but thought it would be a nice little reminder for the 6 fingered loons of what a proper trophy haul at a real big club looks like

Haha, I thought it was meant for a different thread. I underestimated your kindness, giving them a nice reminder.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Haha, I thought it was meant for a different thread. I underestimated your kindness, giving them a nice reminder.

When Jordan lifts it, this thread will be once again bombed with the gifs ;D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
Don’t particularly like him but the bald one has given us a HUGE amount of praise the last two seasons.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
No way they’re not doing the guard of honour, it’d look absolutely pathetic. Sure Pep wouldn’t do that either, even though I dislike him.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Drunk already, Rob? ;D

Haven’t we all been drunk since last night? ;D

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Yeah for all his iffy morality outside of the actual game, Guardiola is a football purist and will respect us as Champions with a guard of honour.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline IanZG

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
They've lost 8.

It's crazy given how dominant they were the past few seasons. Only winning 1 point against Spurs, none against Wolves and Utd, losing against soon to be relegated Norwich. Their goal difference is still impressive since they had a few dominating wins (like the 8-0 against Watford), but overall they were very average. Pep really has no excuse not to win the CL this season, as great as his trophy haul is, only 2 league titles in 4 years without any European trophies was not what they expected when they hired him.

Offline Dynasty

• Anny Roader
It's crazy given how dominant they were the past few seasons. Only winning 1 point against Spurs, none against Wolves and Utd, losing against soon to be relegated Norwich. Their goal difference is still impressive since they had a few dominating wins (like the 8-0 against Watford), but overall they were very average. Pep really has no excuse not to win the CL this season, as great as his trophy haul is, only 2 league titles in 4 years without any European trophies was not what they expected when they hired him.
The fact that he counts his crappy League Cup wins and Charity shield in his trophy haul like it's something to be proud with his super doped squad  ::) Like you said he should be judged on League titles and Champions League wins, they are the PSG of this League and 2 titles in 4 years with that ridiculous spending is barely average.

I really see him itching for the exit if his spending is cut and they are banned. He's fighting a losing battle against us and only likes winning easy, he does not like adversity and City are really up against it with their ageing squad to topple us in the future.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 07:21:20 pm by Dynasty »

Offline UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
No way they’re not doing the guard of honour, it’d look absolutely pathetic. Sure Pep wouldn’t do that either, even though I dislike him.

The only team I could see not doing a guard of honour would be Everton. Seriously, or they'd do it but play some sort of 'kopites are gobshites' bollocks over the sound system as they did it.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Fernandinho is the key. Not having him commit his fouls to allow the midfield to get back and cover the  back 4 exposes them to pacy breaks. Rodri is not good enough to do it.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
The only team I could see not doing a guard of honour would be Everton. Seriously, or they'd do it but play some sort of 'kopites are gobshites' bollocks over the sound system as they did it.
If yer know yer ‘istory

Online Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Err needs updating that.  ;D 4 Super Cups and World Club Cup not there.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Fernandinho is the key. Not having him commit his fouls to allow the midfield to get back and cover the  back 4 exposes them to pacy breaks. Rodri is not good enough to do it.

Is Fernandinho suspended for our game or the FA Cup game?
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is Fernandinho suspended for our game or the FA Cup game?

Ours but isn't it 2 games for unsportsmanlike cuntish behaviour ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
isn't it 2 games for unsportsmanlike cuntish behaviour ?

They couldn't put out an XI every week then
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

We have so many trophies we don't have the room to have them all on public display. ;D

Wonder where we keep them actually!
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online Romford_Red

• Legacy Fan
Err needs updating that.  ;D 4 Super Cups and World Club Cup not there.

Yeah I know. Did it quick last night on half a bottle of wine and a bloody touchpad! :D

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
We have so many trophies we don't have the room to have them all on public display. ;D

Wonder where we keep them actually!

In the canteen, the ladies serve the boys tea out of them.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
In the canteen, the ladies serve the boys tea out of them.
Now I know why Suarez thanked the chicken staff

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

I wasn't aware of the Pistons walking off court in 1991 when they were beaten by the Bulls, but its still talked about now. City don't do the guard of honour and they will never get to live it down as classless c*nts.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Ours but isn't it 2 games for unsportsmanlike cuntish behaviour ?

Thanks. That's a good point too.

They couldn't put out an XI every week then

Touche.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
So Fernandinho and Aguero our for our game? Not bad at all.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
So Fernandinho and Aguero our for our game? Not bad at all.
Fernandinho will be back won’t he?

Banned for the fa cup game surely?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
Amount spent by Saint Pep on their defence:

Bravo was 17 million
Danilo was 26 million
Ederson was 35 million
Walker was 45-50 million
Stones was 47 million
Mendy was 52 million
Laporte was 57 million
Cancelo was 60 million

The bald fraud

You forgot Mangala and Otamendi who both cost north of 40M each, the former being given away to Valencia just to get him off the wage bill.

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
What struck me watching that last night was the money he has wasted on players. Stones Otamendi Mendy, Zinchenko, Rodri, the shit goalie. Even Laporte is a sick note.
What was his go-to plan? - bring on David Silva and Aguero - only, Aguero is crocked.

Pep has a pattern of play and it is based on players he inherited Kompany, Silva, Aguero, Fernandinho. That inheritance is spent. I honestly think he is off if they don’t get CL ban overturned.

This is exactly right, and for this reason I'm endlessly baffled at City constantly getting referred to by fans and media (even Neil Atkinson did it after the game) as being "well-run".

They've barely signed a good player since 2015 and still hugely rely on players signed more than 5 years ago: Aguero, Silva, Sterling, DeBruyne, Fernandinho. Last season they had Kompany holding the defence together on his last legs.

Bernardo is possibly the only unqualified transfer success in recent years. The goalkeeper is great with the ball at his feet, but still loves a clanger and Sane and Laporte are good players, but crocks. Even these signings have cost massive amounts of money too, and have really been more a question of being able to outbid other clubs, rather than any kind of clever scouting. Otherwise they've basically spunked frightening amounts of money on garbage full backs, garbage centre backs and Rodri.

Yet still the "well-run" narrative refuses to die.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:25:30 pm by decosabute »

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
I wasn't aware of the Pistons walking off court in 1991 when they were beaten by the Bulls, but its still talked about now. City don't do the guard of honour and they will never get to live it down as classless c*nts.

Only because they weren't one of the glamour teams. Celtics did the same to the Pistons when the Pistons knocked them off their perch and there was barely a peep. Depends more on the reputation than anything else.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
This is exactly right, and for this reason I'm endlessly baffled at City constantly getting referred to by fans and media (even Neil Atkinson did it after the game) as being "well-run".

They've barely signed a good player since 2015 and still hugely rely on players signed more than 5 years ago: Aguero, Silva, Sterling, DeBruyne, Fernandinho. Last season they had Kompany holding the defence together on his last legs.

Bernardo is possibly the only unqualified transfer success in recent years. The goalkeeper is great with the ball at his feet, but still loves a clanger and Sane and Laporte are good players, but crocks. Even these signings have cost massive amounts of money too, and have really been more a question of being able to outbid other clubs, rather than any kind of clever scouting. Otherwise they've basically spunked frightening amounts of money on garbage full backs, garbage centre backs and Rodri.

Yet still the "well-run" narrative refuses to die.

Winning leagues = well run, you can't expect any more analysis than that can you?  ;D
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.