Author Topic: CL Final Liverpool (Champions of Europe)2 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen) Origi 87’  (Read 192469 times)

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

'Champions of Europe | A homecoming like no other' (with a 3 minute video of the homecoming bus):-

https://twitter.com/TheRedmenTV/status/1267706493387898881

:champ
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
BT Sport have put the entire final back up on Youtube.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
BT Sport have put the entire final back up on Youtube.

It's crazy, I've only seen the final once. I've watched the Barca game multiple times. I've seen Istanbul 9832932032 times. But in my mind, the final was just dessert after the main course meal against barca at Anfield.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
That final will always hold a special place in my heart. I'd booked a weekend away in Austria before we even got close to the final, so after the first leg against Barca I resigned myself to an Alpine trip.

After THAT second leg at Anfield I told my mates, I'm only going if I can find somewhere to watch it live, as the flight and digs had already been paid for. They aren't footy fans, so couldn't understand the passion involved, but were obviously sweating on me finding somewhere.

As it happens, the smartHOTEL in the tiny village of Dorfgastein, Austria ticked the box. It was literally the ONLY gaff around that was showing the game. I was close to panic about getting a seat and got my mates to drop me off nearly three hours before kick off. The hotel bar was empty, I picked a table all to myself in front of a giant flat screen telly and sat back drinking steins of Stiegl Pills beer whilst looking out the window at snow covered mountains.
The lads had gone for a meal somewhere and said they'd be back for kick off and I naively thought, I'd have to keep a couple of chairs for them, I needn't have bothered because nobody else came into the bar until just before half-time!

The thing about that final is I'd lost my mum the end of February and this was one of the first occasions when I'd let my mind temporarily forget my heartache. I remember asking her before I left for Manchester Airport, please let the reds win mum, I need this moment. Sure enough, the rest is history!  :D
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
It's crazy, I've only seen the final once. I've watched the Barca game multiple times. I've seen Istanbul 9832932032 times. But in my mind, the final was just dessert after the main course meal against barca at Anfield.

to be fair it wasnt a great game. I've not watched it all again either.

yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
to be fair it wasnt a great game. I've not watched it all again either.

First four minutes, last four minutes.  That's all you really need.  The rest is just after-match gravy. :D

Glad your mum stepped in for us Alpha! :)
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)

Online paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
First four minutes, last four minutes.  That's all you really need.  The rest is just after-match gravy. :D

Glad your mum stepped in for us Alpha! :)
yep

Was a great night, made my whole summer

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad

4 years today...

'3 minute match highlights' - from LFC:-

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1664152295133806593

'#Jürgen at the full-time whistle in Madrid' - from LFC:-

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1664179978093883392

'Liverpool supporters reaction to Divock Origi’s goal':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/St4E2JKwlBs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/St4E2JKwlBs</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/St4E2JKwlBs

'Liverpool fans across the globe react to Champions League win | JOYOUS SCENES from 36 cities':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7QOECWr9jg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7QOECWr9jg</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/g7QOECWr9jg

'Tottenham vs Liverpool (0-2) | 2019 UEFA Champions League Final | Full-match replay' - BT Sport:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QoZKDZcuTxE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QoZKDZcuTxE</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/QoZKDZcuTxE

'Liverpool vs Tottenham (2-0) | 2019 UEFA Champions League final highlights' - 10 minute video, from BT Sport:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0VzNx27VAXw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0VzNx27VAXw</a>

^ or click here to watch - www.youtube.com/v/0VzNx27VAXw

« Last Edit: June 1, 2023, 03:26:29 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
jason - do you have the BT highlights not country protected by chance?

Online oojason

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
jason - do you have the BT highlights not country protected by chance?

I'm a little pushed for time right now mate - though there should be some in here:-

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg16658201#msg16658201

(I do remember putting up some BT highlights for anyone outside the UK, but can't find them right now mate, sorry. The Opera browser with built-in VPN is a good way to get around any geo-restrictioned videos, or getting a free VPN add-on from the Chrome Store - Winscribe, uVPN, ZenMate, Hola, Hotspot, Browsec, TouchVPN, Astar etc)

Edit: I had a quick look around, let me know if this works okay for you, mate...

https://dai.ly/kw3uL7eMbsM2X8zaJq6

« Last Edit: June 1, 2023, 03:01:04 pm by oojason »

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
95 Ref blows on time. We're Champions of Europe people.....
:)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I love Wanda.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online paulrazor

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
That was some night. 😀
not a great game, but given it was our first trophy in 6 years I loved every second of it, just as much as Istanbul

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
I also remember how bitter Hoddle was at HT and FT, moaning about that penalty. ;D

Fantastic day and it's flown by those 4 years.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
I love Wanda.
We won in the Wanda la, the Wanda la, we run around, around, around, around...
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
 ;D

Big time flex here.  ;D 8)

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
;D

Big time flex here.  ;D 8)

best part of that piccy is that Hendo doesn't look like a superb professional athlete, just a dork with his feet propped on the CL trophy...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I cried when Origi scored. What a weekend it was.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline LifelongRed, Sussex

• Kopite
A magical few days, including the Jamie Webster show to 50,000 plus.

I’ve Spurs mates who went.  They thought the Reds all over Madrid were amazing, not a hint of trouble from any visitors.

Offline dhaliwal

• Boys Pen
I wonder if the players had to pay for wifi?

The feeling after that final whistle was good.  8)

Offline RayPhilAlan

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL Final - Liverpool vs Spurs - 20:00
« Reply #2462 on: June 2, 2023, 03:12:43 am »
Starting Lineup for LFC:

Allison
Alexander-Arnold
VanDijk
Matip
Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson

Wijnaldum
Salah
Mane
Firmino

Subs:
Mignolet
Lovren
Milner
Gomez
Sturridge
Moreno
Lallana
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Shaqiri
Brewster
Origi
Kelleher

Only 10 of the 23 players left now...
Still remember leaping off my seat when Divock scored!

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
I think I've just read the whole thread back! What a night that was, still get goosebumps thinking about it.

What a football club. Thank you Liverpool.
We are Liverpool!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: CL Final - Liverpool vs Spurs - 20:00
« Reply #2464 on: June 2, 2023, 07:50:29 am »
Only 10 of the 23 players left now...
Still remember leaping off my seat when Divock scored!

Telling that most of the first team is still with us though.

Popcorn's Art

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

And very much nearly all first choice.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And very much nearly all first choice.
Nothing wrong with that is there?

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Starting Lineup for LFC:

Allison
Alexander-Arnold
VanDijk
Matip
Robertson
Fabinho
Henderson
Wijnaldum
Salah
Mane
Firmino

Subs:
Mignolet
Lovren
Milner
Gomez
Sturridge
Moreno
Lallana
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Shaqiri
Brewster
Origi
Kelleher

Crazy stat from thisisanfield

That starting 11 had never played together before that final and had never played together since

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Crazy stat from thisisanfield

That starting 11 had never played together before that final and had never played together since

I still don’t understand how that’s possible. :D

Only Matip wasn’t a regular in the back four (and keeper). The front three almost always played. The he midfield 3 felt the strongest. Milner and Keita the other options I suppose. Just feels crazy they only played together once.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I still don’t understand how that’s possible. :D

Only Matip wasn’t a regular in the back four (and keeper). The front three almost always played. The he midfield 3 felt the strongest. Milner and Keita the other options I suppose. Just feels crazy they only played together once.

It's got to be Gini. Klopp never rated him as a starter.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
It's got to be Gini. Klopp never rated him as a starter.

;D

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And then there were 8

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
Still blows my mind that the starting XI only ever played one game together. Same thing happened with the Istanbul final IIRC.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Still blows my mind that the starting XI only ever played one game together. Same thing happened with the Istanbul final IIRC.

The Istanbul line up I can understand. Players in and out with injury all season.

As you say, that line up only playing together once is crazy. If I think back to that golden era that’s the eleven I’d probably name. The back four and keeper were settled (Matip on rotation with Gomez and Lovren tbf). The front three were completely settled. Midfield was fairly settled with I think just Milner swapping in for one of them sometimes. Can’t believe they hadn’t played together before or after.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
I still refuse to believe that bit of trivia but every time I go to check a random game, it's legit.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Look at the team compared to the rest of the squad. That is the first 11 at that time. Perhaps he couldn’t get them all available at the same time? The only quibble would be over Matip, who was playing great at the time. Very weird.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
And then there were 8

Seeing Milner and Origi there hurts. :(

Popcorn's Art

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
I still refuse to believe that bit of trivia but every time I go to check a random game, it's legit.

Ha I've done the same thing. Almost found one but then realised Alisson wasn't playing.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
And then there were 8

Hendo's new club put that out?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That is nuts
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA