The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Username Change (only well-behaved RAWK supporters eligible)

<< < (127/213) > >>

Tesco tearaway:

--- Quote from: this done so I can continue to enjoy the benefits of RAWK? on January  5, 2019, 04:45:02 pm ---I dare say. I've not had this much attention since my mum used to kiss me goodnight.

--- End quote ---
Custom title  :lmao

Brian Blessed:

--- Quote from: Tesco tearaway on January  5, 2019, 10:52:00 pm ---Custom title  :lmao

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Brian Blessed on January  5, 2019, 01:58:34 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Keita Success:
Very carefully, Ill ask if I can get rid of my custom title as I don't want a custom title that reminds me of the mental illness stuff I went through a year ago.

If I can change my name to something to do with Luke, that'd be lovely, too.

I've just donated, so I'd ask you to be nice. But it won't happen.

24/7:

--- Quote from: Keita Success on January 21, 2019, 05:20:23 pm ---Very carefully, Ill ask if I can get rid of my custom title as I don't want a custom title that reminds me of the mental illness stuff I went through a year ago.

If I can change my name to something to do with Luke, that'd be lovely, too.

I've just donated, so I'd ask you to be nice. But it won't happen.

--- End quote ---
Hiya, I've changed your CT, no issues - especially since I empathise totally with the sentiment you expressed so I'm fluffy enough to have my heartstrings pulled.

But I'm still sufficiently evil enough to say that we really, really like your username cos it's catchy and dead clever (no, I didn't, but it's one of those that I look at and think, "Damn, I wish I'd come up with that!"

Thanks for donating - that will give you RAWK Supporter status, which means you can change your CT as you wish - username though, please consider keeping it - or I'll change it to "something to do with Luke, that'd be lovely, too." as requested ;D :wave

my usenme changed?:
Hi, I was wondering if I could get my username changed? I set it up years ago but wit the way the internet is these days Id kinda like to take my last name out now or the full name....?

Could I get it changed to MidUlsterRed perhaps?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version