Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2087739 times)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15240 on: August 26, 2020, 11:05:02 am »
Club also said no refunds as well so they defo won't give them out

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #15241 on: August 26, 2020, 11:59:11 am »
Completely unrelated but how shit are the membership packs this year!? Thought they'd beef them up a bit with the fact that there won't be access to tickets but it's just a badge and a really cheap and thin scarf.

If you haven't yet renewed I wouldn't bother. I'm pretty sure you can't lose your credits and if by some miracle we do have access to tickets then you can always renew it then.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15242 on: August 26, 2020, 12:02:33 pm »
Completely unrelated but how shit are the membership packs this year!? Thought they'd beef them up a bit with the fact that there won't be access to tickets but it's just a badge and a really cheap and thin scarf.

If you haven't yet renewed I wouldn't bother. I'm pretty sure you can't lose your credits and if by some miracle we do have access to tickets then you can always renew it then.

I'd assume they're just as shit as they are every other year
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline fowler_dk

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #15243 on: August 26, 2020, 12:29:02 pm »
If you only had 14 credits, then there'll be 40,000 people in front of you based on last seasons credit... you shouldn't expect anything till we're back at 75%+ capacity

I do not think that there are 40.000 members with more credits than me as I assume that the cancelled games do not count as credits so noone has more than 15 credits. If they do count then I am on 17 and not 14.
I do not expect to get anything next season which is why I am considering buying hospitality tickets if they become available and then just go for a couple of games.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15244 on: August 26, 2020, 12:48:35 pm »
As if LFC are going to sell hospitality packages. They have corp and non corp STHs with commitments to get in first.

Unless you mean buying someone elses ticket - which I imagine they will be super strict on and probably cost over a grand off a tout.

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15245 on: August 26, 2020, 12:49:55 pm »
I do not think that there are 40.000 members with more credits than me as I assume that the cancelled games do not count as credits so noone has more than 15 credits. If they do count then I am on 17 and not 14.
I do not expect to get anything next season which is why I am considering buying hospitality tickets if they become available and then just go for a couple of games.

You're forgetting about the 26,000+ season ticket holders, 5000+ hospitality season tickets, hospo members tickets, sponsors, player allocations and the other 5000+ members who will have 14 or 15 out of 15

They're all in front of you mate

Online Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
Long live the King

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15247 on: August 26, 2020, 04:12:49 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15248 on: August 26, 2020, 04:59:42 pm »
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1781458/2500-tickets-available-for-amex-friendly-on-saturday

There's an article in The Athletic that seems to suggest Brighton is one of the more "ideal" stadiums for partially filled stadiums. It's one of the PL away stadiums I've not been to yet but I guess it's a very small stadium "out of the way". But I didn't imagine the concourses would be particularly big?
YNWA.

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15249 on: August 26, 2020, 05:02:59 pm »
There's an article in The Athletic that seems to suggest Brighton is one of the more "ideal" stadiums for partially filled stadiums. It's one of the PL away stadiums I've not been to yet but I guess it's a very small stadium "out of the way". But I didn't imagine the concourses would be particularly big?

Concourses are dead wide. They are even wider in the main stands - you can walk around the ground and go in any of the stands after the game.

Problem there is nearly everyone comes in on the train and the huge queues for the local train after

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15250 on: August 26, 2020, 05:08:51 pm »
Concourses are dead wide. They are even wider in the main stands - you can walk around the ground and go in any of the stands after the game.

Problem there is nearly everyone comes in on the train and the huge queues for the local train after

ahhh interesting. Hopefully grab a spare in 2024  ;)

They're encouraging travelling by car but then I can imagine some families/friends might all just jump into a car together to save money. No suggestion there's any timings for when to get to your seat that was suggested. Also the temperature checks are 'random' which is a little odd imo.
YNWA.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15251 on: August 26, 2020, 06:31:11 pm »
Other good thing with brighton is they have good transport links. Train station next to the ground etc. Compare that to Anfield we have shit transport links.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15252 on: August 26, 2020, 06:36:45 pm »
Wouldn't necessarily say the 1 train every half an hour Brighton get counts as a good transport link despite there being a train station outside the ground. Its utter hell to get away from, Anfield is much easier.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15253 on: August 26, 2020, 07:38:51 pm »
30k to be at the Super Cup Final as well. In Hungary like

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #15254 on: August 26, 2020, 07:59:29 pm »
According to Sky Sports, 2,500 people will be allowed to make next friendly match Brighton v Chelsea.

Can it be a real signal?

Any chance something's gonna change soon for first games of PL?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15255 on: August 26, 2020, 08:23:03 pm »
Wouldn't necessarily say the 1 train every half an hour Brighton get counts as a good transport link despite there being a train station outside the ground. Its utter hell to get away from, Anfield is much easier.
That's why they keep the bars open and TVs on after the game isn't it, to encourage people to stay a bit while the crowds go down.

They have buses and a park and ride too I think, but yeah, they still need a better train service. At least local trains are free with a match ticket though.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15256 on: August 26, 2020, 08:24:17 pm »

Would disagree, with brighton the fact local travel is included is a good thing, having checked the time table it seems as it’s every 15 mins increasing to every 10 on match days to brighton which isn’t bad. 1 train an hour from Liverpool to London now that’s bad. But for Anfield the fact their isn’t a train station nearby is a huge disadvantage. The queues post match for the buses back to lime street are ridiculous.  In Covid times say 5k people use the busses with a 30 person limit you’ll need 167 buses to get everyone back. Compared to other top clubs we are the only one with no train or tram stop within walking distance.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 08:29:07 pm by daindan »

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15257 on: August 26, 2020, 08:26:38 pm »
30k to be at the Super Cup Final as well. In Hungary like
not sure whether it’s limited to Hungarians though

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15258 on: August 26, 2020, 08:27:22 pm »
According to Sky Sports, 2,500 people will be allowed to make next friendly match Brighton v Chelsea.

Can it be a real signal?

Any chance something's gonna change soon for first games of PL?
Schools going back is crucial, if all goes well some fans back early October.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15259 on: August 26, 2020, 11:34:34 pm »
Would disagree, with brighton the fact local travel is included is a good thing, having checked the time table it seems as it’s every 15 mins increasing to every 10 on match days to brighton which isn’t bad. 1 train an hour from Liverpool to London now that’s bad. But for Anfield the fact their isn’t a train station nearby is a huge disadvantage. The queues post match for the buses back to lime street are ridiculous.  In Covid times say 5k people use the busses with a 30 person limit you’ll need 167 buses to get everyone back. Compared to other top clubs we are the only one with no train or tram stop within walking distance.

You've clearly never stood in a queue for 2 hours to get away from the Amex then. Its horrific getting away from the stadium and this was before I realised the bars in the ground stayed open. Anfield is much easier to get away from after the game. Also pretty much every home game comes with a relief train back to London now as well.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15260 on: August 27, 2020, 08:23:38 am »
You've clearly never stood in a queue for 2 hours to get away from the Amex then. Its horrific getting away from the stadium and this was before I realised the bars in the ground stayed open. Anfield is much easier to get away from after the game. Also pretty much every home game comes with a relief train back to London now as well.

I’ve done it mate, i found the queue at brighton to get a train back to London worse personally.  Also yeh you have the relief trains but I don’t know how they would work, if it’s no standing, only pre-booked seats etc, think Avanti will need a special timetable to clear football fans during a pandemic.

Anyone read what LeIcester doing? ballots galore, and you have to pay to be in a ballot.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 08:42:27 am by daindan »

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15261 on: August 27, 2020, 09:12:29 am »
Paying to be in a ballot sounds like a nice little money making scheme for the club! I wonder if they need to have a membership or ST too?

Offline D🐶G

• Sworn enemy of C🙀T
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #15262 on: August 27, 2020, 09:24:59 am »
Have read briefly the plans that Leicester have and like the sound of it to be fair. Gives Season Ticket holders as well as a percentage of Members the opportunity to get to a game, while having a ballot cycle to make sure if you’ve been successful once, you can’t register to go again until all qualifying fans have had a chance to go.
Twitter - @ElmDag - 19 League Titles • 8 FA Cups • 9 Football League Cups • 16 FA Charity Shields • 6 UEFA European Cups • 3 UEFA Cups • 4 UEFA European Super Cups • 1 FIFA Club World Cup

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #15263 on: August 27, 2020, 10:10:05 am »
Have read briefly the plans that Leicester have and like the sound of it to be fair. Gives Season Ticket holders as well as a percentage of Members the opportunity to get to a game, while having a ballot cycle to make sure if you’ve been successful once, you can’t register to go again until all qualifying fans have had a chance to go.

It sounds great that. I wonder if we did this what the member pre-req would be.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #15264 on: August 27, 2020, 10:51:34 am »

Brighton is an absolute ballache to get away from unless you leave a few minutes early and get one of the first trains back into Brighton
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #15265 on: August 27, 2020, 11:48:12 am »
Brighton is a nightmare to get to. On the same day you’ve got the Charity Shield in a 90,000 capacity stadium behind closed doors.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15266 on: August 27, 2020, 12:07:49 pm »
What's clear here is that people aren't spending long enough in Brighton.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15267 on: August 27, 2020, 12:21:09 pm »
Nothing wrong with a trip down brighton pier when the suns out 😹

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #15268 on: August 28, 2020, 09:11:21 am »

Brighton is a great place to go for a bevy or a night out. Just questioning the logistics around the Amex.

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15269 on: August 30, 2020, 07:34:53 pm »
does anybody have any idea of how many memberships have been sold last season?

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15270 on: September 1, 2020, 08:14:01 am »
does anybody have any idea of how many memberships have been sold last season?

Club never reveal numbers because then people wouldnt buy them when they know theres a few hundred tickets in the additional sale and 150,000 members trying to get them...

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15271 on: September 1, 2020, 12:55:54 pm »
Club never reveal numbers because then people wouldnt buy them when they know theres a few hundred tickets in the additional sale and 150,000 members trying to get them...

That's not true now is it
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15272 on: September 1, 2020, 03:28:30 pm »
That's not true now is it

Not quite, but I bet globally with international memberships the number isn't far off...

Its probably around the 80-100k members mark last season, some people will only try for one or two games a year, some might even just want it for the discounts

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15273 on: September 1, 2020, 03:45:47 pm »
I think you'll be surprised by how many international people just buy memberships for the other non-ticket perks and feeling a 'part of' the club. Also if you have a couple kids and/or buy a lot of merch, it makes sense to buy a membership for the discount alone.
YNWA.

Offline RainbowFlick

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15274 on: September 2, 2020, 03:10:29 pm »
YNWA.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #15275 on: September 2, 2020, 05:24:17 pm »
League games seem to be boxed off for STHs but for cup games surely there's a chance for members with full credits at least getting into a ballot, only seems fair

Offline adwhite40

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #15276 on: September 3, 2020, 11:09:29 am »
League games seem to be boxed off for STHs but for cup games surely there's a chance for members with full credits at least getting into a ballot, only seems fair

You’d like to think so. But time will tell I guess.

That or they’ll go back over 2-3 seasons rather than just the most recent one
"Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say... WE ARE LIVERPOOL." - Bill Shankly

Offline keano7

• Legacy Fan
  • Alonso follows it in!
« Reply #15277 on: September 3, 2020, 11:27:14 am »
You’d like to think so. But time will tell I guess.

That or they’ll go back over 2-3 seasons rather than just the most recent one
Absolute limbo for Members like me who haven’t renewed but are monitoring the situation in the background. Cup credits for UCL especially are vitally important to keep hold of.
"Can't wait for this one me mates picking me up in a van"

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15278 on: September 3, 2020, 11:51:17 am »
I had a txt yesterday somebody saying  season tickets & members with 13+ will get to 1 in 4 league games...also like Manchester City no ST money will be taken only game by game.....like the auto scheme...supposed to be starting Sheff Utd at home....

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15279 on: September 3, 2020, 12:07:40 pm »
I had a txt yesterday somebody saying  season tickets & members with 13+ will get to 1 in 4 league games...also like Manchester City no ST money will be taken only game by game.....like the auto scheme...supposed to be starting Sheff Utd at home....

As a full credit member that would be great news if true, I wasn't expecting any joy for league games for a long time.