Author Topic: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: ZEBRA CROSSING WEBCAM IS ON  (Read 150271 times)

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fulham FC v Liverpool FC - 12th February - k/o: 20.00
« Reply #520 on: February 10, 2014, 09:36:57 pm »
Disgraceful shithouse c*nts.

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #521 on: February 10, 2014, 09:37:36 pm »
Boro got deducted 3 pts in 1996 for postponing a game v Blackburn at short notice due to illness and injury. The FA must apply the same punishment to Fulham if this gets called off, they've had plenty of time to make arrangements.

Fulham have hinted at health and safety being the reason for cancelling though, once they get the met police on side it will be postponed with no repercussions unfortunately.

Offline payback

• is full of shit, shit and more shit, oh and chillies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #522 on: February 10, 2014, 09:37:56 pm »
stewards etc can't get the tube? is 2 days not long enough to sort out a few minibuses or taxis in the biggest city in the country?  :wanker 

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #523 on: February 10, 2014, 09:38:18 pm »
That's the spirit!

:thumbup
The only comfort is you know there are Fulham fans saying "you watch us get twatted in the rearranged game now."
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #524 on: February 10, 2014, 09:39:02 pm »
stewards etc can't get the tube? is 2 days not long enough to sort out a few minibuses or taxis in the biggest city in the country?  :wanker

Worst thing is that that wouldn't even be required. It's a 20 minute walk from the overground station.

Offline EmotionalCitrus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #525 on: February 10, 2014, 09:40:40 pm »
Some pathetic crying in here.

The games not even been postponed yet.

If it is postponed at 3pm tomorrow, and every other games in London goes ahead, yes, we have cause to be annoyed.

If the game is announced as going ahead at 3pm tomorrow then this will all have been for nothing.

I personally think we should be pressuring Fulham to get the game on, we need to keep the momentum up massively after Saturday

Of course it's getting postponed, the FA are fucking useless.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #526 on: February 10, 2014, 09:40:53 pm »
Worst thing is that that wouldn't even be required. It's a 20 minute walk from the overground station.

But it might be raining!!
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #527 on: February 10, 2014, 09:41:30 pm »
So Arsenal and West Ham are fine, but not Fulham? They definitely don't want to play on Wednesday, rather get it rearranged. They've basically got 2 weeks off until their next game if this is cancelled.

Should be a big fine if the game is postponed. Would be easy to arrange transport for their staff, this is a Premier League club not a Conference club.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #528 on: February 10, 2014, 09:43:05 pm »
They don't want to play us because a) they're knackered and b) we're on fire.

Pathetic.
The thing is, they got a last minute equaliser at Manchester United (ok not a big achievement at the min), but that should feel like a win for a team in their position at the minute. They should be buzzing and using the momentum for the next game, whether its us or not.
If tiredness is the excuse they can fuck off, they've got this coming weekend off.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Dam Sodd

• Legacy Fan
  • Believer
« Reply #529 on: February 10, 2014, 09:43:19 pm »
London Bridge is falling down falling down falling down London Bridge is falling down poor old Fulham
Cool down and play

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #530 on: February 10, 2014, 09:43:29 pm »
Fulham have hinted at health and safety being the reason for cancelling though, once they get the met police on side it will be postponed with no repercussions unfortunately.

Why is that suddenly an issue 2 days before the game but not a month before when the strike was announced? They could and should have requested this to the FA then, not now.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #531 on: February 10, 2014, 09:44:08 pm »
So Arsenal and West Ham are fine, but not Fulham? They definitely don't want to play on Wednesday, rather get it rearranged. They've basically got 2 weeks off until their next game if this is cancelled.

Should be a big fine if the game is postponed. Would be easy to arrange transport for their staff, this is a Premier League club not a Conference club.

Big fine? Give us the points if they want to bottle out.

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #532 on: February 10, 2014, 09:44:22 pm »
They got run ragged last night and want a little time off, the FA is happy to comply.
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2014, 09:44:53 pm »
Cheats.

Offline woolage

• Main Stander
  • Did you smash it?
« Reply #534 on: February 10, 2014, 09:45:54 pm »

Exactly! The players are knackered so they're clearly taking advantage here.

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #535 on: February 10, 2014, 09:46:29 pm »
Pfft. Whatever happens, happens. If it goes ahead, then great! If not, we'll have a nice long week off before Arsenal at the weekend. Arsene will love to have a good moan at that. :D

Whether it be on Wednesday or in a few weeks time, we'll smash them all the same.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #536 on: February 10, 2014, 09:46:30 pm »
Do we (Liverpool) have any say in this at all?

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #537 on: February 10, 2014, 09:46:32 pm »
Absolute joke that they are considering postponing the game. If it happens its a big let-off for Fulham who would otherwise have to play us only 3 days after a knackering 95 minutes at Old Trafford.

If its due to the tube strike then Arsenal and West hams game should also get postponed. If its about staff they should get fined and/or deducted points for not making more effort to arrange staff at the game. It can't be that difficult considering London overground runs nearby, and its no like they won't have half a day before then to get people in place...

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #538 on: February 10, 2014, 09:47:19 pm »

I doubt it.

Offline XabiAlonsosBeard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #539 on: February 10, 2014, 09:47:53 pm »
If it is postponed, the FA should force them to play Steve Marlet up front in the rescheduled fixture.
Justice for the 96.

Loves a missed penalty!

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #540 on: February 10, 2014, 09:48:05 pm »

The things is looking at the funny side of it. Can you imagine if the FA awarded us the game and 3 points, and we beat the Shite. to the Champions League by 2 points. Oh that would be funny.
Wouldn't happen though but they could deduct 3 points of Fulham like they did with Middlesbrough, but still make us play the game at a later date.
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline JG-7

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #541 on: February 10, 2014, 09:48:38 pm »
Also struggling to see why 3pm is the time that this will all be decided. What will they know then that they don't already know. We know that the strike is going ahead, so simply arrange transport for your 290 staff to get to the ground if they don't want to walk. Push kick off back to 8:15 if need be, it's one of the biggest, well connected cities in the world, this really shouldn't be happening.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #542 on: February 10, 2014, 09:48:50 pm »
This is a big worry, actually. You get prepared mentally for a game, already on a high, and you just want the next game to start. When it doesn't happen, the adrenaline dissipates, and it becomes hard to get back into that state of mind for the next game.

I remember coaching a U18's team a good number of years ago and we were in a cup quarter final, but the game was postponed for rain, to be played the next day. Then it didn't get played that day either, but moved to the following week. We played it, the players were flat because we couldn't recreate the buzz we were on (they'd just beaten their long-time derby rivals for the first time in years before the cup game was due to be played) and lost 4-0. The other team wasn't better than us, but they had momentum, and we lost ours.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a flat performance in the cup if this game is postponed. If the players manage to put in a good intensity against Arsenal, it will be a serious testament to Rodgers' man-management.

This is true. I actually think its important that this is on Wednesday night. After such an impressive win and a draining perfromance from Fulham last night, the odds are stacked in out favor. Plus its about building momentum, we are just on the cusp of a winning streak I think and this being off is nothing only a negative. We need this now.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline goalspaytherent

• Just thought of a CT.....then saw the post history.....not gonna bother.......
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2014, 09:51:01 pm »

Ian Ayre is on the mothafucka as we speak ....he has flown down and is locked in talks with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Hugh Grant .....could go down to the wire but he has staked his reputation on it coming out positive ....

Offline Camarero25

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2014, 09:51:33 pm »
Will be genuinely livid if they get away with this shite.

Offline lessthanmatt

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2014, 09:53:52 pm »
They'd just be delaying a spanking. They might as well go in with the rolling marble momentum they've gained from the no-longer-impressive-nowadays result at Old Trafford, tired legs or not.
"I want to get off Mr. Rodgers Wild Ride"

Offline Rojo O Muerto

• Legacy Fan
  • LGTBQIA2S+
« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:37 pm »
Fulham you slags! :wanker
If you can't support us when we're shartin', don't support us when we're fartin'

Offline kopite17

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #547 on: February 10, 2014, 09:56:39 pm »
Surely can't get away with this can they?  :butt

Offline MiserableP15

• Liable to get overexcited at the site of opposition goalie's rear
  • Legacy Fan
  • Certified thread killer - Best on the web.
« Reply #548 on: February 10, 2014, 09:57:28 pm »
Blatant gamesmanship.

Lovely.
"So Bierhoff’s got a short time to press his claims, now that the other two strikers who started the match have both been taken off……Kuntz."

Offline JonCaton

• Kemlynite
  • STH - Main Stand
« Reply #549 on: February 10, 2014, 09:59:03 pm »
Decision due by 3pm tomorrow, highly doubt it will be called off, Arsenal ect other London clubs aren't complaining (as far as I know)
In my life, I've loved them all.

Offline Jehst1979

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #550 on: February 10, 2014, 09:59:26 pm »
i bet it gets cancelled, i bet nothing happens with them and i bet it totally interrupts our form and momentum...just our luck after Saturday's result...

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #551 on: February 10, 2014, 10:01:21 pm »
They'd just be delaying a spanking. They might as well go in with the rolling marble momentum they've gained from the no-longer-impressive-nowadays result at Old Trafford, tired legs or not.

Lets be realistic here. They are off the back of an FA cup tie where they played 120mins and a trip to Old trafford where they were bombarded for 90mins and you could see some of the players were too tired to even celebrate.

Now is the ideal time to hit these lads. Get in, get the result and go. Our momentum would go up another notch.

Now if it were to be postponed then we eventually might find ourselves in an added pressure situation where we may need a win. This would be against a revitalized Fulham with their new striker on a wednesday night, probably being aired on Sky as a lone game. Hate the thoughts of it.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline wemmick

• Legacy Fan
  • "Do it half-assed. That's the American Way!"
« Reply #552 on: February 10, 2014, 10:01:44 pm »
Blatant gamesmanship.

Lovely.

This. And taking money out of people's pockets in myriad ways. I'm sure a few of their staff would like to work Wednesday night.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 10:29:59 pm by wemmick »

Offline Jehst1979

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #553 on: February 10, 2014, 10:02:01 pm »
Ian Ayre is on the mothafucka as we speak ....he has flown down and is locked in talks with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson and Hugh Grant .....could go down to the wire but he has staked his reputation on it coming out positive ....

He's got two days to sort it which means we'll end getting points docked, he'll let Suarez go to them on a free transfer and we'll get Riise back and deal with a hair dye company....

Online jymbojetset

• Anny Roader
« Reply #554 on: February 10, 2014, 10:03:33 pm »
Smacks of arsenal postponing home games on Boxing Day for two years in a row due to tube strikes,when the rest country managed to get to where they needed to be.

Offline rickardinho1

• Legacy Fan
  • The Earth is Flat
« Reply #555 on: February 10, 2014, 10:03:42 pm »
Also struggling to see why 3pm is the time that this will all be decided. What will they know then that they don't already know. We know that the strike is going ahead, so simply arrange transport for your 290 staff to get to the ground if they don't want to walk. Push kick off back to 8:15 if need be, it's one of the biggest, well connected cities in the world, this really shouldn't be happening.

I think there are other forces at play other than the tube strike, but Fulham and mainly the FA are using that opportunistically. The possibility to get more TV revenue if they sell the TV rights to the game to Sky or BT at a later date for example. It seems to be in Fulham's best interest footballing-wise to push for the move as well given the fitness levels after the United trip.

It would be such a blatant slap in the face to Liverpool supporters who have already arranged travel and hotels to change this so fixture so close to the fixture. That on the back of Arsenal halving the number of tickets for the FA Cup game based on similar "safety concerns" without reprimand from the FA...  Next thing you know this fixture will be scheduled to occur 2 days before our game against Spurs, Chelsea or City...

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #556 on: February 10, 2014, 10:04:16 pm »
Fuck it, we should tell the FA we will help Fulham by bringing down a few coach loads of our stewards as an act friendship and solidarity, then see what cheating bastards have to say
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Robotforaday

• Fifty shades off white
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #557 on: February 10, 2014, 10:04:31 pm »
Soft lads, let's lay on a Happy Al's coach for them, get them there on time

Offline Cu Chulainn

• "It's Peanut Butter Fascist Time!" (thinkaboutit). greedy, stupid, selfish capitalist pig who hates the poor and wants to euthanise the disabled.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #558 on: February 10, 2014, 10:06:58 pm »
Possible bad will from Fulham towards us over Clint Dempsey?

If this game is cancelled, I hope LFC kick up a fuss and don't let it pass.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #559 on: February 10, 2014, 10:10:41 pm »
the more i think of it, the more audacious this plan of fulham's is. i really just can't picture a premier league club thinking they could get away with something like this, out of the blue. surely they've been given an indication from above that it wont fall on deaf ears. perhaps the league want the game to be televised given the way we're playing at the moment, however obviously they were going to have to select man united arsenal. i really just dont see a spineless club like fulham doing this without being told they can get away with it