Author Topic: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say  (Read 77513 times)

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
Re: Stupid Things Your Wife / Husband / Partner Say
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2009, 07:50:49 pm »
Having said that, Mouth and Capon only go out with complete fucking retards   :P
Completely true, they are the only ones dumb enough to fall for my non existent charms ;D
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2009, 07:52:08 pm »
Having said that, Mouth and Capon only go out with complete fucking retards   :P
Nah, its just that generally all woman be stupid.
;D
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 07:59:37 pm by Captain Tsubasa »

Offline Lo

• is Hamilton
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2009, 08:55:29 pm »
In all fairness Lo, this is the "stupid things they say" thread, not the "intellectual and stimulating debates we have with our wives" thread and isn't intended to paint them in the greatest light. So it might not be an accurate representation of our wives. Put a youtube compilation clip of Torres' worst moments together and you'd think he was a shite footballer if you didn't know him wouldn't you? Having said that, Mouth and Capon only go out with complete fucking retards   :P

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.............

But the thread does stink of my dads bigger than your dad, lets see who can make their other half sound the most stupid!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2009, 09:05:33 pm »
Not mine, but my cousins boyfriend saying "...the engagement ring is not that important, is it" in reference to a friend of theirs buying a cheap ring for his to-be fiancee.

All in front of me and my cousin (who is turning the screw in regards to getting a proposal out of him).

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2009, 09:09:42 pm »
Not mine, but my cousins boyfriend saying "...the engagement ring is not that important, is it" in reference to a friend of theirs buying a cheap ring for his to-be fiancee.

All in front of me and my cousin (who is turning the screw in regards to getting a proposal out of him).

That is not stupid, it's prudent!
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2009, 09:11:32 pm »
That is not stupid, it's prudent!

Its stupid when its broadcasted in front of the person who may be receiving it.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 09:13:56 pm »
"Is that it?"
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 09:16:35 pm »
Its stupid when its broadcasted in front of the person who may be receiving it.

It avoids the look of disappointment she he gives a ring that looks like it's from a christmas cracker. He's letting her down gently.

Offline waittillmay

• Nicks sweets off kids.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 10:47:29 pm »
It avoids the look of disappointment she he gives a ring that looks like it's from a christmas cracker. He's letting her down gently.

or testing to see if shes a spoilt materialistic bitch :p

Offline AndrewFitz22

• easily outfoxed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 11:02:52 pm »

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2009, 11:12:48 pm »
"Is that it?"
She had to wake you to ask that didnt she. ;D
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2009, 12:26:46 am »
I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.............

But the thread does stink of my dads bigger than your dad, lets see who can make their other half sound the most stupid!

I don't think I did to be fair.

And of course people's stories may seem to carry an element of oneupmanship, but you don't seem to be factoring in that each individual will have a different tale to tell. What might be stupid to one person will not be to an other, so people are more likely to tell the worst possible moment of stupidity from their partner. People who haven't posted on the thread may refrain from posting on here because they think the story they have to tell isn't as stupid as one they've already read. On the other hand, the people who are posting will probably think along the lines of "you think that's stupid? Wait until you hear this!"
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2009, 01:21:50 am »
I don't think I did to be fair.

And of course people's stories may seem to carry an element of oneupmanship, but you don't seem to be factoring in that each individual will have a different tale to tell. What might be stupid to one person will not be to an other, so people are more likely to tell the worst possible moment of stupidity from their partner. People who haven't posted on the thread may refrain from posting on here because they think the story they have to tell isn't as stupid as one they've already read. On the other hand, the people who are posting will probably think along the lines of "you think that's stupid? Wait until you hear this!"
Spot on that mate,good post

You've still got massive Hairy Monk like feet though,ya Gap Toothed Pig nosed Jimmy Tarbuck looking Fucking Yeti !!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 01:26:32 am by Captain Tsubasa »

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2009, 01:28:31 am »
Spot on that mate,good post

You've still got massive Hairy Monk like feet though,ya Gap Toothed Pig nosed Jimmy Tarbuck looking Fucking Yeti !!

;D  And don't forget mate, I've got hairier palms than Oliver Reed in The Werewolf!   :P
Macca resplendent!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2009, 01:45:15 am »
;D  And don't forget mate, I've got hairier palms than Oliver Reed in The Werewolf!   :P
How could I forget.....

Creeping into my bedroom and swamping my face with your pubic haired,3 Egg , Omelette sized eggy hands.......

Those were the day's

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 01:48:49 am by Captain Tsubasa »

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2009, 01:49:14 am »
How could I forget.....

Creeping into my bedroom and swamping my face with your pubic haired,3 Egg , Omelette sized eggy hands.......

:D

That wasn't egg white on them sorry mate   :wanker    ;D
Macca resplendent!

Offline Oingy Boingy

• Bisquitts
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2009, 02:31:22 am »
Comes bounding in like an excited puppy and blerts out  "did you realise the number plates on your car are different colours" :lmao

Playing trival pursuit at a family doo and she was asked the question.....what shape is a Clay Pigeon?

she thought about it for a bit then came out with the classic.....Pigeon shape ;D

Was telling her about one of the neighbours getting arrested for Kerb-crawling, she replied with
 " i never even knew he drank"  :lmao
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:46:31 am by Oingy Boingy »
Indeed...

Offline MonTheKuyt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2009, 02:57:58 am »
My brother's ex once spoke of the "Durex dog".

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2009, 03:08:39 am »
My own sister today "loose lips cost lives" ::)

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2010, 12:31:35 am »
Mrs Macca was just falling asleep on the couch then watching Sport Relief with her laptop on her knee.

I said "Come on love, why don't you go up to bed?"

She picked her laptop up and said "I was just responding to someone on Facebook. I'll just be a minute."

So I replied "But you're tried now sweetheart. Why not just do it in the morning?"

She responded "OK, I won't be a minute, I'll just be about 60 seconds or so."

I started laughing and said, "You fucking egit. That's going straight on RAWK!"

"Grrr!!! Don't you dare! I was tired and didn't realise what I'd just said."

OK love  ;)
Macca resplendent!

Offline Brian Blessed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2010, 12:51:45 am »
"But you're tried.

Being married to you I can believe it.

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2010, 12:53:53 am »
Was knocking about with some bird a couple of months back...

Sat in watching that shite dating show with with Paddy McGuiness when she makes a comment about the Identical twins

'Theres one of em,that looks different than the other'

I fucked her off soon after,the fucking Idiot

Offline Master ScouseKnee

• Kopite
  • Oh, the sun is on the Harbour
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2010, 01:09:09 am »
With girl I used to know on the train from Euston back to Lime Street and just as we are pulling out of Nuneaton:

"Nuneaton isn't here!"

"What?"

"It says Nuneaton but that isnt really here"

To this day still have no idea what she was on about, I'd like to say "I fucked her off soon after,the fucking Idiot" but we were never really together in the first place and I still definately would!
Bored of manufactured consent

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2010, 01:20:40 am »
With girl I used to know on the train from Euston back to Lime Street and just as we are pulling out of Nuneaton:

"Nuneaton isn't here!"

"What?"

"It says Nuneaton but that isnt really here"

To this day still have no idea what she was on about, I'd like to say "I fucked her off soon after,the fucking Idiot" but we were never really together in the first place and I still definately would!
Just stick it in her, and if she asks why it's inside her, tell her that despite her saying it's there, it isn't really there. Then finish by shouting "Nuneatooooooooooonnnnnnn".

Offline macca888

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2010, 01:33:23 am »
Just stick it in her, and if she asks why it's inside her, tell her that despite her saying it's there, it isn't really there. Then finish by shouting "Nuneatooooooooooonnnnnnn".

:lmao   I salute you sir!
Macca resplendent!

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
« Reply #105 on: March 25, 2010, 03:27:23 pm »
My wife asked me when the regular sports come on like Tennis and running in the Olympics.

It was the winter olympics.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2010, 03:49:12 pm »
mine once said to me ' do you love your guitar more than me' stupid cow. i never loved her.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline spanishscouse

• Anny Roader
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2010, 04:12:19 pm »
In Latin class last year, my ultra-catholic teacher was giving us a class on the origins and mythology of Rome, and we were talking about Romulus and Remus and how they were cast down a river as babies, so my teacher then asked:

''What biblical story shares similarity with this?

''Mowgli'' a voice in the background answers, we all pissed out laughing

Offline Alphaville

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lucas Lover
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2010, 06:57:45 pm »
This is a few years ago. My lady and I were at a nice sushi restaurant.  Now I must preface this by saying that she hates when I answer her questions in front of other people. As in, if she asked one of our mate what the difference was between an EP and an LP, she'd get angry at me for interjecting.

So here we are, sitting in a sushi restaurant.  We're discussing what to order and the waitress comes around and proposes that we get a sushi boat. 

"It comes with maki, futomaki and sashimi.  It's quite popular" says the waitress.
"What's sashimi?" asks the light of my life.
"Raw fish" is what I wanted to say, but I held my tongue.
"Raw fish" says the waitress.
"That sounds great." she said
"We'll get that then" I said, slightly surprised that she was suddenly a big fan of plain raw fish.

After the waitress left, my one true love says "The English that the waitress used is pretty archaic, don't you think?
"Yeah" I said without really thinking.

Fast forward 30 minutes or so. We've both enjoyed our miso soups and the sushi boat arrives. As the waitress leaves, my girlfriend gets a panicked look on her face.

"There sure is a lot of raw fish on the boat"
"Well yeah, that's the sashimi, raw fish. You seemed quite interested in it." I said.
"Oh! Raw fish..."
"Why, what did you understand?"
"Roughage" she said.

Fuckin roughage. So there she was expecting a mountain of salad but ended up getting a whole lot of uncooked tuna and salmon.

Check out my friend's band Fevers and their new EP (free to download): http://fevers.bandcamp.com/

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2010, 06:59:04 pm »
You know where the kitchen is..

What absurd lies, she knows I never been in the Kitchen :)
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2010, 06:07:50 am »
In Latin class last year, my ultra-catholic teacher was giving us a class on the origins and mythology of Rome, and we were talking about Romulus and Remus and how they were cast down a river as babies, so my teacher then asked:

''What biblical story shares similarity with this?

''Mowgli'' a voice in the background answers, we all pissed out laughing

So you married your teacher??
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline spanishscouse

• Anny Roader
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2010, 07:04:05 am »
So you married your teacher??

No, but it is one of those stupid comments that spouses are saying in this thread, and I don´t know where else to put it.

Offline Rafas Christmas Coats

• doesn't have the X Factor
  • Kopite
  • May have been jackets!
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2010, 07:24:07 am »
No, but it is one of those stupid comments that spouses are saying in this thread, and I don´t know where else to put it.

She might be someone's spouse :D
Like every other knobhead, I have a twitter account. twitter.com/guibuttersnaps

Offline Plinkyplonk

• I orinar en las piscinas. HECHO!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Cockles
    • Avon Brixham Liverpool Devon Paignton Torquay
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2010, 01:06:10 pm »
My boyfriend comes out with the most stupid stuff every day.... I'd be here for hours if I was to note everything down.... he's such a spaz... I think it comes down to him not being "the brightest tool in the book".....

Online jason42

• .....aka jason23
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • THE REAL TRUTH- "Liverpool fans were not to blame"
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2010, 02:04:49 pm »
My boyfriend comes out with the most stupid stuff every day.... I'd be here for hours if I was to note everything down.... he's such a spaz... I think it comes down to him not being "the brightest tool in the book".....
:lmao
Ban her....;) ;D
Quote from: macca888 link=topic=276522
Came to this thread a bit late, but from what I've read, the real relationship trouble is not between you and your girl, but between you and a small box of Tampax. You obviously need something more substantial in your life like a huge Costco sized box of jam rags, seeing as you're such a massive fucking quim

Offline Chaztastic

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2010, 03:58:48 pm »

Kuyty-Loo, do you also post under the pseudonym Sabu Pundit?

Offline Plinkyplonk

• Legacy Fan
  • Cockles
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2010, 04:28:31 pm »
Kuyty-Loo, do you also post under the pseudonym Sabu Pundit?
You've lost me there......  ???

Ban me?? How nasty :(

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2010, 04:40:45 pm »
what attracted you to such a dimwit?

Offline Plinkyplonk

• Legacy Fan
  • Cockles
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2010, 04:45:47 pm »
what attracted you to such a dimwit?
Me or him? :P

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2010, 04:48:23 pm »
Me or him? :P
Ah I see, maybe you are a match made in heaven. :D