Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein confidante Ghislaine Maxwell sentenced to 20 years  (Read 57368 times)

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Apologies if there's an existing thread this can be merged with. Let's try not to get this locked...

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

Spokespeople for the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan declined to comment.

The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades.

But she was also alleged to have helped Epstein groom teen girls for sex with the rich and powerful. One of those teens, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, leveled that charge against Maxwell in a 2015 defamation suit, as have a number of other women.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-aide/2495762/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 08:42:24 pm by Alan_X »

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
About time.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
About time.

Watched the Netflix documentary a few weeks back and she is utterly evil.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
It will be interesting to see what information (and names) to turns up for the investigators. There are three names I am watching out for.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Always wondered why she just seemed to be blameless in all this.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Riquende

• Taking one for the team by giving one to a lucky mascot? Pix or stfu!! (Although is PC is from the 90s so you'll have to wait a while...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Μετρήστε με με μανία
Mysterious suicides about to become a Maxwell family tradition then.
"The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive."

~ Kenneth Williams, with whom I'm noddingly acquainted. Socially impressed?

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Always wondered why she just seemed to be blameless in all this.

She wasn't just his confidante, she took part in some of the abuse. Hope she, er, sees trial.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Agreed she is just as evil as him in my eyes.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2020, 02:50:44 pm by AndyMuller »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
She wasn't just his confidante, she took part in some of the abuse. Hope she, er, sees trial.
Yeah I know. One very weird and twisted individual if all is as it seems.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
It will be interesting to see what information (and names) to turns up for the investigators. There are three names I am watching out for.

A current and former US President and a man who doesn't sweat? ;)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan

Yeh, watched it too, at the end of it all I could think of was how is she not in jail.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
Probably find her shortly with an arrow in her back with a suicide note attached.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Yeh, watched it too, at the end of it all I could think of was how is she not in jail.

She's been in hiding hasn't she?

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
It’s all very grim so don’t want to reduce it down to seedy gossip but surely that will make things very interesting. If she makes it as far as a trial as you say!

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
She's been in hiding hasn't she?

She's hardly going to be in Tora Bora. It seemed that someone high up didnt give the ok to arrest her, till now.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Prince Andrew will be sweating over this news.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
A current and former US President and a man who doesn't sweat? ;)
No, not a former president. I rule out nothing, but I would be surprised by that. No, a President, a Prince, and a celebrity lawyer.

Edit: brain fart.
« Last Edit: July 2, 2020, 03:14:51 pm by Jiminy Cricket »
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
No, not a former president. I rule out nothing, but I would be surprised by that. No, a President, a Prince, and a NY lawyer / former politician.

I forgot about Dershowitz, he was having a meltdown on Twitter the other day.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
This is an SDNY case. They take their time and get all their ducks in a row. I wouldn't be surprised if the recent attempt to replace the head of the SDNY didn't have something to do with this.

The DoJ and Bill Barr would have been aware of this coming down the tracks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/nyregion/us-attorney-manhattan-trump.html
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Legacy Fan
I forgot about Dershowitz, he was having a meltdown on Twitter the other day.
I mentioned no names. Dershowitz you say. Having a melt-down. I wonder what set him off this time.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
As I said in another thread - Epstein's death was never going to be the end of this story. The case is based on the testimony of a lot of brave young women whose lives were ruined by Epstein and this piece of shit (allegedly).

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer
Presumably she will be offered a deal to cooperate in full.....and if she takes it then a lot of rich, famous men should be very very concerned because she will be able to verify numerous accounts. I hope so and I hope they take the lot down. Including a certain prince.
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
Pizza express open this weekend?

Offline Qston

• Loves a bit of monkey tennis and especially loves a bit of sausage relief......singularly though #sausage
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Believer

Which one in particular are you thinking ? There is one where royalty eat you know. very exclusive
"Just a normal lad from Liverpool whose dream has just come true" Trent June 1st 2019

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Which one in particular are you thinking ? There is one where royalty eat you know. very exclusive

Dont know if its the one you are talking about but I've been told their air conditioning is world leading. No one sweats inside
« Last Edit: July 2, 2020, 04:09:46 pm by gazzalfc »

Offline ABZ Rover

• Legacy Fan
  • Hates Poodles

Hmm, drizzled with a little Extra Virgin.
97 stars burning bright, forever watching over day or night

12/09/12 Truth Day!   Justice Day is coming... it arrived 26/04/16!

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Now now, I hope none of you are insinuating anything about a member of our beloved monarchy.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Now now, I hope none of you are insinuating anything about a member of our beloved monarchy.

Never. I love the German people. Such a varied history

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Looks like another "suicide" is on the cards.

There'll be a lot of twitchy asses tonight. They'll be cracking walnuts.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline IgorBobbins

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • BOBBINS!
Someone better check the CCTV is working ok in her cell. I hear those things can be very temperamental.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
She's hardly going to be in Tora Bora. It seemed that someone high up didnt give the ok to arrest her, till now.

Hmmm. Wasn't there something suspicious about the way the Anericans let UBL escape from Tora Bora, possibly because of his links to the Saudi Royal Family? Allegedly.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
The child abuse allegations are very serious and my first thoughts are with all the victims at the hand of these vile scum.

Ghislane is dirty as hell, I can only imagine the secrets she holds on the high and mighty. I hope it all comes to light, but have my doubts given the position of some of those in her circle.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
The child abuse allegations are very serious and my first thoughts are with all the victims at the hand of these vile scum.

Ghislane is dirty as hell, I can only imagine the secrets she holds on the high and mighty. I hope it all comes to light, but have my doubts given the position of some of those in her circle.
It's going to be an amazing sight to behold. The world's eyes are on this and they know it. I too don't believe it will all come out, but I can't conceive of how they will pull it off this time. Unless she just keeps schtum because she actually likes the idea of going to a prison full of women.
NAKED BOOBERY

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just watched the press conference given by the US attorney re this, and apparently charges go back to mid 90’s.  ‘Unspeakable’ abuse of minors took place at Maxwell’s residence in London.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
Just watched the press conference given by the US attorney re this, and apparently charges go back to mid 90’s.  ‘Unspeakable’ abuse of minors took place at Maxwell’s residence in London.

The abuse charges cover 1994-97 and the perjury relates to 2016.

Wonder why nothing post 1997?

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I coincidentally just put it in my "My List" last night as a reminder. Was planning on watching it in a couple of weeks. Might get that done this weekend given the news.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
The abuse charges cover 1994-97 and the perjury relates to 2016.

Wonder why nothing post 1997?
Maybe they want her nailed good and proper and want to keep Andrew out of it to avoid all the diplomatic leverage and other such dodgy stuff that would then be employed. I'm guessing he got involved later, don't know if that's correct.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Presidents, billionaires, prime ministers, ambassadors, princes, kings, movie stars, athletes. Probably a handful of famous women too.

This will either be the most lurid/sick trial in history or she'll die of COVID-19 (it's a nasty virus spreading around, and she had an underlying condition dontcha know...)
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski