Author Topic: Today's shooting - The Sandy Hook Memorial Thread - Thoughts and Prayers  (Read 530117 times)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Here's a new twist on MAGA stupidity.

Gun owners are putting their metal where their manhoods are in a bizarre trend that sees men courting danger to prove how well they can manage a gun.

Those participating in the meme do so by pointing their gun at their genitals with the safety off, placing their finger over the trigger, and posting a photo of it on social media. And voilà, just like that – proof they are very manly.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/30/us-gun-owners-meme-feud

I need to move to Canada. This place is nuts.

I'm all for this. Hopefully puts a limit on some of these clowns breeding the next generation of idiots.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Plumpass is away in Florida while the protests are heating up at the White House.

https://www.twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status/1266847092443496448

https://www.twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/1266842420874010625

He's a fucking coward,I bet he was shitting himself last night & then he just had to lie about the local Cops.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
Live protest/rioting from LA

https://youtu.be/iFBP0zpTj-o

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
Its kicking off nationwide in the states.

Was only a matter of time.

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
Its kicking off nationwide in the states.

Was only a matter of time.
Sun is going down on the east coast now so you would imagine it will get mental.

Offline stoopid yank

• Legacy Fan
  • Bird is the Word
Sun is going down on the east coast now so you would imagine it will get mental.
was saying in the other thread, national guard units, swat teams and extra police are all in place tonight. Hope I am wrong, but feel a lot more people are going to get hurt tonight.
I don't always listen to Black Sabbath, but when I do, so do the neighbors.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
If another black person gets killed or shot dead by some trigger happy dickhead, all bets are off. It'll get mental.

Offline MBL?

• Legacy Fan
A maga with a bow and arrow gets the slaps in Salt Lake City

https://twitter.com/pmbreakingnews/status/1266897157405265923?s=21

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A maga with a bow and arrow gets the slaps in Salt Lake City

https://twitter.com/pmbreakingnews/status/1266897157405265923?s=21
what the fuck was he expecting, even if he did fire at someone he’d get jumped anyway

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
live news feed i was watching covering riots said authorities are now saying no charges will be brought?????? fucking hell, i dont give flying fuck about underlying conditions or whatever, c*nt is responsible for his death that in no way can be seen as proper police/arrest procedure

people have already lost their shit (understandably) and if that report is accurate, fuck knows where this all ends

that said, what the fuck the looting of shops that i've been seeing all over the place has to do with all that is another matter...
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
live news feed i was watching covering riots said authorities are now saying no charges will be brought?????? fucking hell, i dont give flying fuck about underlying conditions or whatever, c*nt is responsible for his death that in no way can be seen as proper police/arrest procedure

people have already lost their shit (understandably) and if that report is accurate, fuck knows where this all ends

that said, what the fuck the looting of shops that i've been seeing all over the place has to do with all that is another matter...

I haven't seen that anywhere. Do you have a link?

Giuliani on TV said these riots would never happen in Republican run cities and definitely not on his watch in NYC.

Also said he would have charged Chauvin with 1st degree murder and he'd get him down to 2nd possibly 3rd at the worst.  :butt
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 04:34:19 am by BarryCrocker »
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not sure if this has been posted previously but this was just amazing

https://mobile.twitter.com/RicWilson/status/1266494410063319041

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
He's gonna be re-elected, isn't he?

I've this this playbook firsthand here in India. Distract people from the real issues by creating an us vs them situation, move the fence-sitters towards you by making it a law and order issue where you won't be safe under your opponent, win the elections easily on an emotive plank.

I'm not saying he was smart enough to orchestrate all this, but he's smart enough to take advantage of it for sure. The Trump campaign will play these scenes in their campaign ads the next 5 months. The looters just played right into their hands.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan

I've this this playbook firsthand here in India. Distract people from the real issues by creating an us vs them situation, move the fence-sitters towards you by making it a law and order issue where you won't be safe under your opponent, win the elections easily on an emotive plank.

I'm not saying he was smart enough to orchestrate all this, but he's smart enough to take advantage of it for sure. The Trump campaign will play these scenes in their campaign ads the next 5 months. The looters just played right into their hands.

I don't understand how he can claim this when its happening under his watch

This is not good for him, its another issue in a monsoon of issues America already has with Covid, unemployment at a record high and the economy tanked. Now he has civil unrest and not just in one place but all over the country.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 07:32:33 am by blacksun »

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.

This is not good for him, its another issue in a monsoon of issues America already has with Covid, unemployment at a record high and the economy tanked. Now he has civil unrest and not just in one place but all over the country.

Oh I agree with you. But he'll just say it's not his fault, he'll blame in on Democrat governors and mayors.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan

He's doing it already by constantly highlighting which states are under Democrat Governors and Mayors. He's going to go for the votes of those people who've had to lock themselves into their homes or had their business looted.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

Miami-Dade officers say a prayer for George Floyd.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
Never seen America being this close to anarchy and civil war before. Its like the purge. So many violent episodes getting shared on social media, all over the country.

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

One cop gets dragged at least 15 ft.

MK-Ultra News       @mkultranews

All-our brawl between cops &  #GeorgeFloyd protestors in Chicago:

Video:  https://www.twitter.com/mkultranews/status/1266867809490894849

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤
White guy in Salt Lake City pulled up to protesters and exited his vehicle with a bow an arrow. Pointed it in different directions before firing off an arrow. He was then pummeled and his car set on fire. Police rescue him and release him. Walking around later he stumbles across a news crew. In the interview he blames the incident and his injuries on "two black males".       :no

https://www.twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1266914746416193536

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

This is a big win for Trump and his campaign.

His ilk prey on people's division and fear.

Offline Spezialo

• Knocked out of the world cup. Should have had a pen. As if you wouldn't confront the ref.
  • Kopite
How come the Democrats and celebrities are bailing out the rioters and looters?

Offline Cruiser

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This pic is stunningly beautiful as much as it is destructive.

If he retires I'll eat my fucking cock.

Great anti climax for those expecting jizzihno....

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

Never seen America being this close to anarchy and civil war before. Its like the purge. So many violent episodes getting shared on social media, all over the country.

26 massive protests.

Online Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's a few days late but Bratz have finally weighed in.

Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool

https://twitter.com/BigpapaActual/status/1266928827156086784?s=20

Where is the justification in this? Protest all you want but this is shithouse behaviour. What if these guys are trying to reach a burning building with people trapped?
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
https://twitter.com/BigpapaActual/status/1266928827156086784?s=20

Where is the justification in this? Protest all you want but this is shithouse behaviour. What if these guys are trying to reach a burning building with people trapped?

You don't want people putting out the fire you've probably just lit. The people who burn buildings are the same ones who throw rocks at emergency services.

They're not genuine protesters. They're either dumb thugs or people being organised to cause as much mayhem as possible.

The Trump admin is going to be throwing this all at Antifa or left-wing elements. It will ignite his base and in the worst case scenario get the red-hatted MAGA brigade to take their own action.

Online The North Bank

• Legacy Fan
You don't want people putting out the fire you've probably just lit. The people who burn buildings are the same ones who throw rocks at emergency services.

They're not genuine protesters. They're either dumb thugs or people being organised to cause as much mayhem as possible.

The Trump admin is going to be throwing this all at Antifa or left-wing elements. It will ignite his base and in the worst case scenario get the red-hatted MAGA brigade to take their own action.

There's good people on both sides.

You cant control a riot, you have to make sure it doesn't start.

Once murdering black people by officers of the law becomes a crime, we ll see far less riots.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This is a big win for Trump and his campaign.

His ilk prey on people's division and fear.
amongst his base yes, but his base isn’t big enough to win outright, how this plays amongst indies/undecided/non maga republicans is more important

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Once murdering black people by officers of the law becomes a crime, we ll see far less riots.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline AndyInVA

• Born in Liverpool, grew up in Yorkshire, live in the States
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Never Forget
Meanwhile in Virginia

RICHMOND — A Chesterfield County man who died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound last week was spinning a 9mm semi-automatic pistol on his finger when it discharged, fatally injuring him, police said.

The man, Kenneth Dickerson, 57, was standing outside his home in the 8300 block of Hull Street Road “twirling or spinning the firearm on his finger” when it went off about 6:30 p.m. July 14, said Chesterfield police Lt. Brad Conner. Dickerson died of his injuries after being taken to a local hospital.

“It looks like he was literally playing with the gun, spinning it, and the gun went off,” Conner said.

Police haven’t yet received the state medical examiner’s report on Dickerson’s cause and manner of death. But Conner said the evidence points to an accidental, self-inflicted shooting.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
The Associated Press@AP
BREAKING: New York attorney general sues to dissolve the National Rifle Association, saying its leaders exploited the company for personal gain

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
The Associated Press@AP
BREAKING: New York attorney general sues to dissolve the National Rifle Association, saying its leaders exploited the company for personal gain

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Online Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
The Associated Press@AP
Hope he gives them both barrels (ho ho) but I'm not holding my breath. Trump will probably sue to dissolve the New York attorney general, or, failing that, New York.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Staggering video from Kenosha. Kyle Rittenhouse, a 17 year old militia member shoots and kills a protestor. You can hear him running away from the scene saying "I killed someone". He runs up the street with an assault rifle and when he is tackled and shoots and kill another person and wounds more, loosing off a volley of shots at unarmed protestors.

And this is the crazy thing... he walks towards the police holding his gun... and they drive straight past him. Apparently they gave him water and thanked him for his help...

They drive off leaving him standing there with his assault rifle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Xrv80axaE

Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
^ Yes crazy.
Some of the comments on another youtube link include:

Good kid, hope his buddys tag more of them. You all are doing a great service for your country.

We the real people do Fight back , best to stop the Looting or pay the Price

Fucking racist bastards 

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
And this is the crazy thing... he walks towards the police holding his gun... and they drive straight past him. Apparently they gave him water and thanked him for his help...

Not sure this is true. There is a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqDJqvdCOJc) where you can allegedly see him in front of a shop
(around 5 minutes and 50 seconds in) and there are police vehicles in the street. It seems that that was before the shooting and in my view it's not clear who the police are talking to asking, if they need water. It could be the guys with the guns, the people in the shop/business or amongst themselves. In the end you can also hear someone being told to leave the area, because they are a civilian and I'm not sure whether they're talking to that kid or someone else. The whole situation seems a bit unclear. However, it clearly shows how fucked up a country the US are. People walking in the streets armed to their teeth and nobody gives a fuck. It's just insane...

Offline The Last Known Survivor

• Anny Roader
What an absolute shitfest. Feels like America is on the verge of really kicking off. This will probably encourage other right wing militia. How does this resolve without further serious bloodshed.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
This was always gonna esculate, Burn Loot Murder have been anything but “peaceful protestors”.

Very sad to see
You're not seriously suggesting that this is all protestors fault? Get your fucking head checked.

A black man gets shot 6 times in the back for 'allegedly' running to his car to get a gun from the glovebox.

Meanwhile a white 17 year old fuckwit from another state shoots 2 people dead with an AR-15, and walks calmly towards police while still holding the weapon and he's not even arrested.

See the difference?