Author Topic: PL: MU 1 v Liverpool 1 ‘36 Rashford '84 Lallana  (Read 57288 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Re: PL: MU 1 v Liverpool 1 ‘36 Rashford '84 Lallana
« Reply #680 on: October 21, 2019, 12:35:27 am »
The thing about this game for me is, it’s a stand-alone. Form going in doesn’t seem to matter and it generally follows that form coming out won’t be influenced either.
History has shown we rarely do well there so a point isn’t a bad return regardless of the current abilities of the two teams.
I’m already moving on, we really do have more important things to focus on than a one off game with a mid table side. Such as Things that they aren’t going to be involved in, like challenging for the league and the CL.

In terms of the season itself, we’re 6 points clear in the league after 9 games. We’ve played at least a couple of our most difficult away games. We know we can’t win every game and ok it’s frustrating that we rarely show our best there but right now I’m more than happy for them to have their 1-1 victory while we concentrate on winning titles. I suspect by the end of the season you’ll still be able to count on one hand the number of times we’ll play as poorly as we did in the first half today.

Genk anyone?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #681 on: October 21, 2019, 12:36:57 am »
Another away match at the toilet and yet another piss-poor performance. Regardless of how good we are/bad they are, if you don't turn up then it's no surprise that you don't win. I think it's just one half-decent performance (the 1-1 against Mourinho) since the 3-0 14. Regardless of the personnel on the pitch, what was our actual approach to the game? Why did we go through over 30min without realising things were not happening?

The hurried aimless passes was what hurt us so many times. Yes they harried us and were quicker than us to the second goals, but it still doesn't excuse why we didn't seek to adjust our shape and/or foundations sooner.

The last 15-20 were much better, the passing became fluent and we started to work them out of place to find the gap. Both Ox and Naby showed some good touches when they came out, Naby taking control and showing what we're missed. The goial from Lallano will hopefully kick start his season. That win never came but at least we started to show out capabilities.

The refs decisions were actually fine, at long as you start with the premise that Martin Atkinson is a complete c*nt and hates us. The stats on BBC show we committed 14 fouls compares to 2. Against, this obviously not realistic if you saw how many fouls they got away with.

Onto VAR, and quite frankly it was pathetic. Origi's calf visibly gets shaken by the boot. How can any video ref sit there and deny it is not a foul. They are too scared to correct a decision in case the senior is too big.

The only positives I can take is that we took a point even when playing shite and being 11 versus 13. Oh and hopefully it has bought Ole another few months to wreck havoc on that shower.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS
« Reply #682 on: October 21, 2019, 12:37:32 am »
Gutless performance. There shit and we threw away 2 points. Just got to hope that City don't hunt us down again.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: October 21, 2019, 01:04:51 am »
Gutless performance. There shit and we threw away 2 points. Just got to hope that City don't hunt us down again.
'Hunt us down'?
Like Abu Dhabi's citizens??
It's always our shiitiest game of the season.

Don't know if it's you,
but as a guess i bet it's the pricks who wanted a tight game so Ole kept his job are the same ones moaning how we didn't  batter them and we're now going to drop our shingles down the dingle for a jar of pringles and a pentangle.

(Excuse my grammar Tepid, I may have missed a question mark, but I was busy flossing and the bus is rammed so I have to stand).
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Trendisnotdestiny

• Finally, the custom title that cannot be beat
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Go for Goal Sunshine! - N Saunders
« Reply #684 on: October 21, 2019, 01:07:19 am »

I think this is a misread --- and a part of the "we should beat Man U by 6 goals" type meme which is so pervasive nowadays.

The facts are that we were half fouled or completely fouled in most every foray in the final third, and then we had some poor touches - it happens in a game at this speed, and we were in a position to really wear their midfield down.

Then they got the goal --- after very little offense impulse or pressure and now their tactics expand to more of the same - but on steroids. 

We were not gutless.  We were not poor.   We struggled to penetrate the final third while keeping the ball.  As a result, we settled for early cross or flank play that was easy to read (McGuire, Lindelof etc..) --- we never really pulled them out and made them play. 

This happens.  But to attach an emotional characteristic to this performance or to use "same old OT hoodoo" meme is a cultural misread.  Every game is different --- but most every outcome we have had with these lot have been draws or "we got screwed" losses (Europa notwithstanding).

But to attach any quality to our lads other than mentality giants -- is a misread.  This game had 1-0 written all over it, and that did not happen.  Of course, we would like, as supporters, to pound them into submission and gloryfuck them. 

But today was much more about the type of game they played (shithouse - chopshop wasting time bus parkers)  and the referee than anything it said about us. 
THIS IS ANFIELD SIGN:
It’s there to remind our lads who they’re playing for and to remind the opposition who they’re playing against! - Bill Shankly

We have everything we need - Jurgen Klopp

You need to get more wives mate, it fixes everything. Apart from then you have loads of wives, which is a nightmare.  -  Djozer

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #685 on: October 21, 2019, 01:12:59 am »
Meh - in the end a point at Old Trafford is not so bad.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #686 on: October 21, 2019, 01:18:48 am »
agreed but Atkinson didn't allow us to get in any sort of rhythm.  They fouled us, nothing given,  we make the exact same tackle, he blows up. It's pretty much impossible to play that way when the ref gives us nothing all game but allows your opponents to get away with it.

In 2014 Clattenburg was the ref I think and IIRC he awarded us three penalties, one missed by Stevie, so we could play freely as the ref allowed us to play.

Atkinson was like some kind of midfield enforcer and he kept breaking our play up. It was as bad a refereeing performance as you'll ever see and the ironic cheers from the travelling Kop in the 70th minute when he finally gave us a free kick in their half said it all

He always refs like this. The sooner he retires the better.

Online Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #687 on: October 21, 2019, 01:21:39 am »
Atkinson was just a bad joke. He surely has to be pulled up for that refereeing performance. It was dreadful.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Bobinhood

• RAWK's Pam Ayres. Man without a hat.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hand over the Trophy
« Reply #688 on: October 21, 2019, 01:24:01 am »
Im telling ya, the way the subs saved the day is the only lasting impact story here. Thats gonna build the team up up up. The ox was taking the piss of mancs as he left the pitch  ;D

i'm even glad to get a smile outta andy tate, you know whats in store for that lot, lower highs lower lows man. the herky jerky blues. The corner turnings are amongst the best parts.
Amplification does not equal truth. 

"Put these seeds in your pocket. At least sunflowers will grow where you lie!"
A Ukrainian housewife to a young Russian soldier, Feb 24,2022.

Offline G Richards

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #689 on: October 21, 2019, 02:09:47 am »
They were well up for it, tucked in, packed defence, pace on the break. Dodgy goal with the foul on Origi but we got a much deserved equalizer and with better refereeing we would have won that. He gave them everything.

Overall probably a point won and we move on. Their cup final, can’t win em all.

It was nice to see Ox and Keita get on and hopefully they will grow into the season and add a new dimension to our midfield.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #690 on: October 21, 2019, 02:09:47 am »
I thought when we have Hendo, Gini and Fab together, we are not going to have much forward creativity.
Add to the loss of Salah, the game clearly needed a forward impetus which Klopp brought on in the form of Ox and Naby.

Thoughts on the starting midfield? Especially when Hendo and Gini had played both their international games?
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #691 on: October 21, 2019, 03:02:22 am »
I thought when we have Hendo, Gini and Fab together, we are not going to have much forward creativity.
Add to the loss of Salah, the game clearly needed a forward impetus which Klopp brought on in the form of Ox and Naby.

Thoughts on the starting midfield? Especially when Hendo and Gini had played both their international games?

I think the medical team have put a limit on minutes for both Naby and Ox, so maybe Klopp was hamstrung by that. Or it could be he thought our club captain, a player that scored two during the week and the 2nd best dm in the league would be good enough for a side currently 13th.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #692 on: October 21, 2019, 03:22:27 am »

Nah, I'm not having that mate. Quite the opposite I felt in the end. We were awful, we were shite, I'll give you that - but gutless is giving up at 1-0 and leaving the ground having been beaten with our tail between our legs. Despite the shit ref, despite the time wasting, we kept it going and we got a goal back and that point could be priceless at the end. Especially with Lallana, Chamberlain and Keita being able to walk into Melwood with that comeback to a draw on their CV when it comes to impressing the manager.

I ended up going to work after the game, proud of the players guts - nothing was going right, everything was going wrong -and we still found a way to prevent defeat and get a goal and a point when it would have been easier to play out the 1-0. We edged ever so close to winning it, but couldn't quite get the shots on target. That's battle, that's spirit - and we'll need more of it throughout the season. It's just a shame we play in an era where you need to win every game to win the league against this City side - in any normal season it's an absolutely brilliant result considering the circumstances.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 03:24:05 am by Hij »
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #693 on: October 21, 2019, 03:24:50 am »

Yes, this had every hallmark of a Liverpool defeat or, at best, a draw. I've seen it so, so often. It's endlessly frustrating, but we very rarely turn up at their place. It doesn't matter where the clubs are in the table, we often turn to shite as soon as we get off the coach there. God only knows why, but we do.

And this is what fucking grinds. I have never been more confident of a win there today. I don't think  we have ever been a better team than now, and i can't remember them being this shit, and we still shit our pants.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #694 on: October 21, 2019, 03:26:23 am »

Yes, this had every hallmark of a Liverpool defeat or, at best, a draw. I've seen it so, so often. It's endlessly frustrating, but we very rarely turn up at their place. It doesn't matter where the clubs are in the table, we often turn to shite as soon as we get off the coach there. God only knows why, but we do.

And this is what fucking grinds. I have never been more confident of a win there today. I don't think  we have ever been a better team than now, and i can't remember them being this shit, and we still shit our pants.

This is fair. I'm disappointed as well.

But in the last 18 we are won 17 and drawn 1 for fuck sake - I'm not sure what the games are that makes it up to 20, presumably a loss in there - even then come on.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #695 on: October 21, 2019, 03:27:50 am »
Disappointing and not good enough sure, but not gutless. We found a way to get back into the game, despite the stop and play officiating by the ref for one.

Will say that as harsh as it may sound, the one chance we had in the first half from Bobby, really should have done better with his shot.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #696 on: October 21, 2019, 03:33:59 am »
You can only throw away 2 points if you concede from a winning position. They played 7 at the back and we gained a point. I appreciate we all want to win all 38 but it won't happen. I was more than happy at the end with the point. Get 7 from Tottenham Villa and City and we go into a run of games where we should be sound.

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #697 on: October 21, 2019, 03:36:00 am »
This is fair. I'm disappointed as well.

But in the last 18 we are won 17 and drawn 1 for fuck sake - I'm not sure what the games are that makes it up to 20, presumably a loss in there - even then come on.

Said it earlier in  the thread mate, frustrated more than anything else. the last two years this team have been an absolute joy  to watch.....there can be no real moaning, it just stings that we did not wallop these today. ...thats all.

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #698 on: October 21, 2019, 03:39:54 am »
Said it earlier in  the thread mate, frustrated more than anything else. the last two years this team have been an absolute joy  to watch.....there can be no real moaning, it just stings that we did not wallop these today. ...thats all.
Can't argue with that mate. I really wanted to twat these today, but I'm a seasoned veteran in this league and I've seen us beat great Manchester United teams at Anfield that went on to win the league. What we did there today was great in the end - it was an awful showing - it was desperate and it was frustrating, at times we couldn't pass the ball or keep it - but we dug in and we kept ourselves unbeaten and got the point when it felt like everything that could go against us, did. I would have preferred 3 of course, we all would, but at half time I said to myself and my mates "I'd get out of here with a point and take it from there" and we ended up doing just that.

The best way the players can make it up to us is by stymieing Tottenham and getting another three points on the board.

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #699 on: October 21, 2019, 03:47:23 am »
In the last 19 years, we've beaten the Mancs at OT 6 times in all competitions, and in that same time they've beaten us 8 times at Anfield.

Goes to show that we both have poor records at each other's ground, espcially them considering the difference in quality they've had in that time

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #700 on: October 21, 2019, 03:56:20 am »
In the last 19 years, we've beaten the Mancs at OT 6 times in all competitions, and in that same time they've beaten us 8 times at Anfield.

Goes to show that we both have poor records at each other's ground, espcially them considering the difference in quality they've had in that time

i am 54 this year, been going since i was 8, as have loads on this forum. I was telling meself all week this was the time we were going to give them a proper hiding at their place, half an hour before  the game i started shitting meself again, the same must happen to the players....its just different against the mancs, especially at there place.

Offline U-238A

• Main Stander
« Reply #701 on: October 21, 2019, 03:57:33 am »
Meh - in the end a point at Old Trafford is not so bad.

I'm surprised at how many of us are saying this. I'm seeing discussions about how it's a historically difficult place to go but we've never seen a United side this bad. When they were at their best, we were still a top 4 side. When we were at our lowest, we were still a top half side with players like Suarez, Reina, Agger, Carragher, Gerrard, Kuyt. The last time there was a size-able gap in quality, we smashed them 0-3. The gulf in quality between us now is staggering, but you wouldn't have known it in our head-2-heads today and these last two seasons.

NONE of the players in their starting 11 make our first 11 today. MAYBE Rashford for Origi - because I know some people rate Rashford. That's it. You could argue Origi was a better player at 21 than Rashford is now. It's unfortunate his development was hindered by some blueshite c*nt who put him out for the season when he had started hitting form and was key in our Europa finals run in.

They are now a proper bottom half/relegation side with an absolutely dire manager. 18 points from 18 games. We should be dispatching them like we have been dispatching the likes of them for the past 18 months. Yet for two season now we've failed not only to win, but to really embarrass them the way we did in 13/14. Disappointing in the same vein that a 1-1 would be at Watford, Newcastle and Brighton.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 03:59:23 am by U-238A »

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #702 on: October 21, 2019, 04:13:54 am »
A draw is a fair and decent result for us to be honest, we played quite badly.
Believer

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #703 on: October 21, 2019, 04:35:38 am »
We were only poor in the first half. Think the media, Ole and the likes of Rashford are extremely deluded to say we don't  deserve anything from this match. And Ole calling  Martin Atkinson the MOtM speaks volumes and is pretty damning praise. He gave us nothing and called fouls on us for everything. With Sir Alex hanging around training in the days leading up to the game, it feels almost like a return to the dark days when The Red Nosed One controlled refs like Sir Howard. Martin Atkinson was a fucking disgrace. The club should file an official complaint to the league and petition to have him banned from reffing any of our matches over the next 5 years.

Online ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #704 on: October 21, 2019, 04:48:04 am »
We always play badly after the international break. This game just came at the wrong time.
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #705 on: October 21, 2019, 04:54:04 am »
We were only poor in the first half. Think the media, Ole and the likes of Rashford are extremely deluded to say we don't  deserve anything from this match. And Ole calling  Martin Atkinson the MOtM speaks volumes and is pretty damning praise. He gave us nothing and called fouls on us for everything. With Sir Alex hanging around training in the days leading up to the game, it feels almost like a return to the dark days when The Red Nosed One controlled refs like Sir Howard. Martin Atkinson was a fucking disgrace. The club should file an official complaint to the league and petition to have him banned from reffing any of our matches over the next 5 years.

Maybe Rashford gets one opinion correct for every four he comes out with, matching his "MBappe-level" goal/game ratio.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline carven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #706 on: October 21, 2019, 05:03:54 am »
Still pissed about the referee's "performance" sadly but having seen our goal again, was really pleased with how it went in. Good passing movements and Naby just opening up the space for Robbo by delaying the pass a little. Promising cameos from all our subs last night.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/dkmh05/manchester_united_11_liverpool_lallana_85/
https://clips.clippit.tv/apvxkr/360.mp4

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #707 on: October 21, 2019, 05:04:48 am »
Everything about that was fucking inept. The officiating clearly. Use VAR properly or fuck it off
The mentality monsters choked at OT again, we need to identify why. City wont struggle here so this extra 'hard' fixture makes winning the league harder.
Nous - that little c*nt James is down again and Trent puts the ball out of play, fucking shit awful attitude that, do we come here to compete or not?
Think it rather summed everything up,  Someone needs a word with him.

Rhian Brewster though, just like a new signing.
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #708 on: October 21, 2019, 05:05:44 am »
In the first half we had a lack of vertical penetration in the vital space between the centre circle and the penalty area of United. Most of the time there was no Liverpool player there and we were too dependent on our fullbacks for creativity which United managed to shut down for the most part during the match. Things only got better after Oxlade Chamberlain and Keita were brought in. When we play teams that try to park th ebus and defend ina  low block, we should play a more attacking midfield from the get go.

I am not so regretful about losing the winning run because that was a big albatross around our necks and was a distraction that probably added more stress than it was worth. However today was a big missed opportunity against a poor United team and we have dropped two points which I hope will not become the reason why we miss out on the Premiership yet again. Those dropped points at Everton and United were vital last season, as was the loss to City and it is these grudge matches that we need to take all three points in particular in order to improve on last season.

Personally I like us beating United than any team except City, but on the other hand, the match up is less interesting to me than it has ever been since the rise of City who have now set the standard to beat. While playing United does not (yet) have the same feeling as  playing Everton to me - i.e. playing a midtable team that always has pretensions about being a big club and is bitter, jealous and resentful about the reality  - if United continue their slide it will one day get to that point...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:09:40 am by ThePoolMan »

Offline ThePoolMan

• Not quite the Pool Man, more like the ESL Man
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #709 on: October 21, 2019, 05:18:48 am »
Every time we get that pillock as ref my heart sinks because I know he'll find a way to fuck us over. He's a fucking shitehawk.

Why is Atkinson even allowed to referee our matches? The replay showed Origi clearly getting kicked and him goimng immediately down. If that is not "clear and obvious", what is? Do they require a player to get rugby tackled???

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #710 on: October 21, 2019, 05:20:34 am »
Why is Atkinson even allowed to referee our matches? The replay showed Origi clearly getting kicked and him goimng immediately down. If that is not "clear and obvious", what is? Do they require a player to get rugby tackled???

Like Matip against Newcastle, it seems even thats not enough
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #711 on: October 21, 2019, 05:29:11 am »
I'm surprised at how many of us are saying this. I'm seeing discussions about how it's a historically difficult place to go but we've never seen a United side this bad. When they were at their best, we were still a top 4 side. When we were at our lowest, we were still a top half side with players like Suarez, Reina, Agger, Carragher, Gerrard, Kuyt. The last time there was a size-able gap in quality, we smashed them 0-3. The gulf in quality between us now is staggering, but you wouldn't have known it in our head-2-heads today and these last two seasons.

NONE of the players in their starting 11 make our first 11 today. MAYBE Rashford for Origi - because I know some people rate Rashford. That's it. You could argue Origi was a better player at 21 than Rashford is now. It's unfortunate his development was hindered by some blueshite c*nt who put him out for the season when he had started hitting form and was key in our Europa finals run in.

They are now a proper bottom half/relegation side with an absolutely dire manager. 18 points from 18 games. We should be dispatching them like we have been dispatching the likes of them for the past 18 months. Yet for two season now we've failed not only to win, but to really embarrass them the way we did in 13/14. Disappointing in the same vein that a 1-1 would be at Watford, Newcastle and Brighton.

When we were dominating this league, and when they were miles behind us, they still had a good record against us. They were miles ahead of us plenty of times over the last x amount of years when they were winning things, only to come to Anfield and put in average displays.

Having said it was disappointing all together, not having Salah didn't help, and having Atkinson helped them, but it is what it is now. I said again that this game suited them, as they weren't expected to do anything, and they wouldn't be looking to attack. They played like a lower table side, in every sense of the way.

For all their huffing and puffing, they got a huge amount of luck their way with the goal, and did fck all for the rest of the game. Unfortunately we didn't do enough either, but we got our goal legitimately which was frustrating.

Its similar to the derby against the bitters. We were head and shoulders above them last year and we nicked it with the last kick of the game despite them being shit.

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #712 on: October 21, 2019, 05:56:03 am »
It was like playing Yeovil Town, but with 85m defenders.  Hard to break down a low-block team; even harder when that low-block team is full of decent players.  They're a shit side, but they were never going to let us run them off the park today.  Frustrating, but we move on.

Offline Kansti

• Legacy Fan
  • Stargazer
« Reply #713 on: October 21, 2019, 06:09:19 am »
Mentality monsters to meek mouses when it comes to OT. Ref was shite, but they successfully stifled our full-backs, and brought us down to their level, because they knew they couldn't compete on pure quality. Too much respect shown towards them.

Offline UNO

• Kopite
« Reply #714 on: October 21, 2019, 06:25:48 am »
After this game, hopefully, Klopp will appreciate that we desperately need some creativity in the midfield against those defensive teams. No need for 3 hard defensive workers against these lots!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #715 on: October 21, 2019, 06:28:04 am »
After this game, hopefully, Klopp will appreciate that we desperately need some creativity in the midfield against those defensive teams. No need for 3 hard defensive workers against these lots!

I think he clearly knows that given that he's signed Keita and Ox.

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #716 on: October 21, 2019, 06:29:16 am »
Dropping point against a mid table team, not happy.
Believer

Offline Shite Name

• With a post history to match it.
  • Kopite
« Reply #717 on: October 21, 2019, 06:35:03 am »
I’m still fucking fuming that we was hugging them c*nts in the tunnel before the game, needed one of our players to shout “You can pack that fucker in” to our players, also needed one of our players to take the FA’s fine to call out how biased that fucking prick of a Ref was.

Glad that game is out the way now, let’s get back to winning ways next weekend redmen.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #718 on: October 21, 2019, 06:38:56 am »
Divock didn't do much...

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #719 on: October 21, 2019, 06:54:26 am »
VAR has ruined the game for me. Couldn’t celebrate until I knew that goal was allowed after the last one