Author Topic: CENTURION DRAFT - Chat thread (Rules in OP)  (Read 30160 times)

Offline Durlmints

• Kicks Ass. Categorically denies being the now infamous antihero 'Chris from Wavertree'. Maybe he is. Maybe he isn't. Who knows? Henry the Mild Mannered Janitor? COULD BEEEE!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mané & Salah, your defence is terrified!
Re: CENTURION DRAFT - Chat thread (Rules in OP)
« Reply #960 on: June 9, 2020, 05:28:08 pm »

:lmao

This might be my favorite draft write up I've seen  ;D

Pellegrina/e/i/o/u is a great pick! His goal against *Serie_A_Team* was iconic! He had a wonderful career/has many years to develop further as a player.
Crows attacked a pensioner in Hamburg after she mimicked a crow's call.
You claim a Wagon Wheel is a biscuit and you have the audacity to stick a Kit Kat in goal? You sir are a du

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #961 on: June 9, 2020, 07:09:09 pm »
:lmao

This might be my favorite draft write up I've seen  ;D

Pellegrina/e/i/o/u is a great pick! His goal against *Serie_A_Team* was iconic! He had a wonderful career/has many years to develop further as a player.

He's going to be a star/solid player/expensive bust/Everton player and you'll all regret/laugh at missing out on him!

Can't believe people weren't more impressed with Jose Mari turning into a bodybuilder
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #962 on: June 9, 2020, 07:11:55 pm »
He's going to be a star/solid player/expensive bust/Everton player and you'll all regret/laugh at missing out on him!

Can't believe people weren't more impressed with Jose Mari turning into a bodybuilder

It's amazing what getting drafted by Claus can do to a man. Poor guy.