Author Topic: Kodi / XBMC  (Read 605326 times)

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Kodi / XBMC
« Reply #4280 on: July 15, 2017, 03:53:34 pm »
Pretty much nothing works apart from Bob, which is spot on thankfully

Offline Newman96

• Look into his eyes. Pure evil.
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4281 on: July 15, 2017, 04:26:23 pm »
Exodus doesn't seem to find many good quality streams for me nowadays, is this a problem everyone else has been having?

Are they any decent alternatives to Exodus? (Sorry i'm not that familiar with a lot of it)

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #4282 on: July 15, 2017, 04:32:58 pm »
Exodus doesn't seem to find many good quality streams for me nowadays, is this a problem everyone else has been having?

Are they any decent alternatives to Exodus? (Sorry i'm not that familiar with a lot of it)
It's a very uncertain scene at the moment. Exodus is a victim of its own success and once its creator abandoned it it was in trouble.
There's a few shysters popping up gaining capital from hosting temporary working versions of this and that but some of them are rip off merchants and it's impossible to tell good from bad.

Best idea is to become better acquainted with what is happening and how it all works. Most people wouldn't be bothered with that, in which case caveat emptor.

If you have a good system/tv then it's worth subscribing to a debrid service... exodus (and the others) still have good quality sources.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4283 on: July 15, 2017, 05:05:14 pm »

SALTS,Elysium,Duckpool,streamhub,ukturks,supremacy,Picassso,BOB,Mavericktv,pyramid,wolfpack,quantum & loads of just movie addons.

Plus you need to get terrariumtv app.Kodi is back to normal now but when it went to shit I didn't even miss it because of Terrariumtv.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Newman96

• Look into his eyes. Pure evil.
  • Kopite
« Reply #4284 on: July 15, 2017, 07:41:03 pm »
Cheers both, will do some digging and have a look at your suggestions. Would rather not going back to torrenting as I enjoy the immediacy of streaming.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4285 on: July 15, 2017, 08:14:04 pm »
iStream is a really good alternative as well. Been around for ages.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4286 on: July 15, 2017, 08:21:53 pm »
iStream is a really good alternative as well. Been around for ages.

Istream has changed to Duckpool since Mucky took it over.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4287 on: July 15, 2017, 08:29:54 pm »
Istream has changed to Duckpool since Mucky took it over.
Ah, nice one. I've been moving house and only got internet working properly this week so I am a bit out of date with all the shenanigans. Hopefully it will be as good still. Mucky always had some decent addons.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #4288 on: July 16, 2017, 12:26:42 am »
Not strictly Kodi but think I'll sign up for Real Debrid soon and link it to Terrarium TV app. Anyone currently doing this? If so, is it worth it?

Want to guarantee a high quality stream for Game of Thrones on Monday morning!
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4289 on: July 16, 2017, 03:37:38 pm »
Not strictly Kodi but think I'll sign up for Real Debrid soon and link it to Terrarium TV app. Anyone currently doing this? If so, is it worth it?

Not signed up myself (will do soon,as more and more addons are going that way) but it can't hurt.As a rule most shows have HD results without RD and a few get 1080p over time,the movies will give 1080p results if they have been released.I know that he only recently added the RD linking option so cannot tell you how well it works on Terrarium.

Offline .adam

• .asking .for .trouble .for .arson .around .in .Sweden
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4290 on: July 17, 2017, 10:40:00 am »

If you go for that solution, bear in mind that you're at the mercy of Terrarium not being shut down.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #4291 on: July 17, 2017, 10:41:33 am »
If you go for that solution, bear in mind that you're at the mercy of Terrarium not being shut down.
True. Doesn't other Kodi add-ons support RD though? Heard a few do but the way they've been chopping and changing lately who knows.

Used it this morning for Game of Thrones and it was fantastic to be honest.
“If Everton were playing down the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains.” - Bill Shankly 1913 - 1981

Offline Gili Gulu

• Looking forward to seeing the Golden Sky
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4292 on: July 17, 2017, 10:52:04 am »
True. Doesn't other Kodi add-ons support RD though? Heard a few do but the way they've been chopping and changing lately who knows.

Used it this morning for Game of Thrones and it was fantastic to be honest.

Exodus and all the Exodus clones can use RD. That's what I use RD for.
Plus you can use RD with jdownloader to download from DDL sites.
Gili Gulu. (嘰哩咕嚕) means saying something no-one understands but yourself; a little rambling or a silly language between friends

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4293 on: July 17, 2017, 10:53:25 am »
True. Doesn't other Kodi add-ons support RD though?
Exodus, Elysium, Salts and ReleaseHub that I know of.

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #4294 on: July 17, 2017, 11:29:32 am »
Downloaded Covenant from the Collossus repo last night. Looks a lot like Exodus but works.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-the-covenant-kodi-krypton/
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4295 on: July 17, 2017, 04:31:49 pm »
Only just been to kodi stuff.  Elysium works for me. can't get any source work to download Exodus though.

anyway which add-ons to use where i can watch all the pre-season matches? don't have to be really good quality.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 12:09:38 am by Kopout »

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4296 on: July 17, 2017, 10:38:33 pm »
How are you getting RD to work with Elysium and Salts. I dont get an option to configure RD in the addon accounts. Or at least I cant see it

Edit: Sorted now for Elysium. On the long press and information screen it seems on my box the mouse wont scroll across the tabs, but my remote control will let it and then just select Debrid Providers. Or you can access via the tools menu... doh.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:10:25 pm by blert596 »
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4297 on: July 18, 2017, 08:43:32 am »
Only just been to kodi stuff.  Elysium works for me. can't get any source work to download Exodus though.

anyway which add-ons to use where i can watch all the pre-season matches? don't have to be really good quality.
You can get an SD stream of LFC TV on Uk Turk.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4298 on: July 18, 2017, 10:21:48 am »

It strange for me say I want to watch the latest episode of something it searches for the streams and only finds a few put if I get it to search a 2nd time it comes back with a lot more links the 2nd time.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4299 on: July 18, 2017, 10:39:12 am »
It strange for me say I want to watch the latest episode of something it searches for the streams and only finds a few put if I get it to search a 2nd time it comes back with a lot more links the 2nd time.

this happens a fair bit for me too (even with Real-debrid) - no solution I just search twice.

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4300 on: July 18, 2017, 04:15:58 pm »
You can get an SD stream of LFC TV on Uk Turk.

thanks for that. all the lfctv links shows sportsdevil error when i open them.  for some reason i can't install that add-on without script module error.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4301 on: July 19, 2017, 12:02:47 am »

Go into the add-ons settings and alter the scraper time out and if you notice a source that never gives you results and always times out,remove that source.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4302 on: July 19, 2017, 12:09:01 am »
thanks for that. all the lfctv links shows sportsdevil error when i open them.  for some reason i can't install that add-on without script module error.

Try getting it from the Ares Wizard (not 100% sure that they have it) or from the toptutorials repo.Rising Tides almost always has a 720p LFCtv stream,to be honest though the apps are far more reliable than most of the free kodi streams.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4303 on: July 19, 2017, 09:17:11 am »
to be honest though the apps are far more reliable than most of the free kodi streams.
LiveNetTV is pretty decent.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4304 on: July 21, 2017, 11:13:06 am »
Is it advisable to install a VPN before using Kodi these days?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4305 on: July 21, 2017, 11:01:06 pm »
Well out of the loop with what's new these days as I only use SM and Exodus with RD. Exodus losing trakt (fuck you trakt tv) has done my head in and Specto is a bit shite so am looking for a new Exodus now, read a bit back on here so got Elysium and Covenant just now and will link them up tomorrow, this Terrarium  tv looks decent so will try and get that set up as well.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4306 on: July 21, 2017, 11:07:48 pm »
Chances are that once you use Terrarium you will only ever go back to kodi for you SM.

Elysium is decent but Covenant is giving far more 1080p results

Offline Shady Craig

• 'Arry's Tax Lawyer. T'riffic. Hush, hush, eye to eye. When will he, will he be famous? I can't answer that!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4307 on: July 21, 2017, 11:50:18 pm »
Chances are that once you use Terrarium you will only ever go back to kodi for you SM.

Elysium is decent but Covenant is giving far more 1080p results
Any of them let you link trakt to it?

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4308 on: July 22, 2017, 09:24:04 am »
There's a workaround for getting Trakt back to exodus. It's a bit complicated but it works perfectly.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/koditips.com/exodus-trakt-not-working-information-fix/amp/

Offline Shady Craig

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4309 on: July 22, 2017, 09:54:13 am »
There's a workaround for getting Trakt back to exodus. It's a bit complicated but it works perfectly.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/koditips.com/exodus-trakt-not-working-information-fix/amp/
Aye seen that before but it looked like a ballache to do so couldn't be arsed, doesn't look to hard reading it again there so will give it a go ta.

Incase I can't get it to work has anyone got the library integration to work? I tried it once when trakt first went off but couldn't get it to work, been too busy to give it a go again but should be pretty easy to set up. Need to set up a box for my sister so this might be a easier option for her set up.

Offline tedmus

• Bird Assassin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4310 on: July 22, 2017, 10:13:03 am »
Terrarium now has RD and Trakt integration.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #4311 on: July 22, 2017, 02:27:46 pm »
Terrarium now has RD and Trakt integration.

I really like Terrarium TV got it install on my Android box took me a while to sort out Trakt then I realised for Terrarium to see the series and films you had to add them as a collection on Trakt now no problem.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:19:09 pm by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Red_Irishman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Absolutely Bobbins"
« Reply #4312 on: July 23, 2017, 10:03:53 am »
Anyone any suggestions for a decent Android box? Nothing too expensive.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4313 on: July 24, 2017, 06:16:03 am »
Is it advisable to install a VPN before using Kodi these days?

Anyone?
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline McrRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4314 on: July 24, 2017, 06:33:56 am »
Anyone?
Never used one myself.

If you use p2p add-ons like bubbles, Elysium, quasar then you probably should. Or use a seedbox service like debrid.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #4315 on: July 24, 2017, 10:27:12 am »
Trying to install krypton v17.3 on my mac, every time it loads up, it crashes on this load screen ""add-on migration in progress-please wait"

Any ideas what could be causing it to crash?

Offline pezzzer

• Kopite
  • Club first country second
« Reply #4316 on: July 24, 2017, 10:31:00 am »
I went to my dad's this weekend and sorted out his kodi and firestick as it wasn't working (usual sources not playing streams etc as we all know) but it looks like Exodus has had some sort of update and it works fine now. I upgraded SportsMania to SportsMania rocks and thats sweet too. 
metallic on psn, cod4 buddies welcome

Offline Inpeace

• Kopite
« Reply #4317 on: July 24, 2017, 10:52:06 am »
Anyone any suggestions for a decent Android box? Nothing too expensive.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I prefer the FireTV Box/Stick - a little harder to set up but the remote and operating system (non Kodi) is quite good - even better if you have Prime.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4318 on: July 24, 2017, 12:59:28 pm »
I prefer the FireTV Box/Stick - a little harder to set up but the remote and operating system (non Kodi) is quite good - even better if you have Prime.

Same here,I have a droid box but it rarely gets used now because the sitcks are just so damn handy & I love the FS Ui.The 2nd Fire stick runs live tv just as well as the box and to be honest the old 1st gen dual core did as well,if you have trouble with a live stream 9 times out of 10 it is because the source is shit.

And Prime is great because it is free if you can be arsed keeping it free that is.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4319 on: July 24, 2017, 01:05:31 pm »
Trying to install krypton v17.3 on my mac, every time it loads up, it crashes on this load screen ""add-on migration in progress-please wait"

Any ideas what could be causing it to crash?

This is a silly question but don't get offended.Are you sure that you're installing the Mac version of Kodi ?

Apart from its intuitive, user-friendly interface, the best thing about Kodi is that it’s incredibly easy to set up. Here’s how to install Kodi on Mac:

1)  Download Kodi for Mac. (the downloaded file will be a disk image)
   2)  Open the Kodi disk image. (the file will open automatically if you download it via Safari)
   3)  Install Kodi on Mac, drag Kodi icon into Applications.
   4)  Launch Kodi app.
   5)  If you get the message prompt “Kodi can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” then either,
   6)  Go to System Preferences>Security & Privacy>Allow applications downloaded from and select “Anywhere“
   7)  Go to GateKeeper Settings, right-click (CMD+click) Kodi app and select Open

Congratulations, you have pulled off a successful installation of Kodi for Mac OS.

And that’s it! Now you can literally “cut the cord” and cancel your Cable TV subscription because you can watch all your favorite movies, TV shows, news, sports, live events and much more right with just Kodi for Mac!
https://www.ivacy.com/blog/how-to-install-kodi-for-mac/
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 01:10:32 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »