Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3441027 times)

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Feli8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Special Once Thread.
« Reply #3120 on: September 28, 2017, 11:13:58 am »

...Now introducing Shitsweater.
It looks like a fucking bib.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3121 on: September 28, 2017, 11:16:16 am »
It just goes to show maybe Mourinho had an idea with the signing, and maybe he knows more about football than BaguYagu.

Sorry, what was the expectation....? That he was the next coming of Ali Dia? He's a good player, he scores lots of goals. I'm pretty sure no-one has ever even tried to argue that?

I really struggle to understand this mindset of trying to get one over on another Liverpool poster....by bragging about our chief rivals being in good form. Its mind boggling. We're 9 games into a 60+ game season. We'll see how successful he is when the season finishes. There's an absolute desperation amongst the media for them to be at the top again, right down to the head (or whatever) of the PL saying its 'bad for the Premier League if they're not successful'. Its a bit galling to see Liverpool 'supporters' behaving in the same way.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Rick Sanchez

• Main Stander
« Reply #3122 on: September 28, 2017, 11:36:06 am »
Sorry, what was the expectation....? That he was the next coming of Ali Dia? He's a good player, he scores lots of goals. I'm pretty sure no-one has ever even tried to argue that?

I really struggle to understand this mindset of trying to get one over on another Liverpool poster....by bragging about our chief rivals being in good form. Its mind boggling. We're 9 games into a 60+ game season. We'll see how successful he is when the season finishes. There's an absolute desperation amongst the media for them to be at the top again, right down to the head (or whatever) of the PL saying its 'bad for the Premier League if they're not successful'. Its a bit galling to see Liverpool 'supporters' behaving in the same way.
If Lukaku had a slow start with 1 goal in all comps, people on here would of been laughing saying what a flop that guy is.

Remember Pogba was awful at the begining of last season and I'm sure people on here were probably brandishing him a flop.

Yet because Lukaku has the hit the ground running your saying, lets wait and see how he does at the end of the season.

If Lukaku wasn't scoring the goals right now, would you be saying it's too quick to judge him and don't label him a flop yet

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3123 on: September 28, 2017, 11:46:07 am »
If Lukaku had a slow start with 1 goal in all comps, people on here would of been laughing saying what a flop that guy is.

Remember Pogba was awful at the begining of last season and I'm sure people on here were probably brandishing him a flop.

Yet because Lukaku has the hit the ground running your saying, lets wait and see how he does at the end of the season.

If Lukaku wasn't scoring the goals right now, would you be saying it's too quick to judge him and don't label him a flop yet

Why the fuck would I? I'm a Liverpool fan on a Liverpool forum. If you're looking for balanced conversations about our chief rivals, I dare say a Liverpool forum really isn't the right place. You seem surprised at that, which is odd as this clearly isn't the first time you've been on here mate.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3124 on: September 28, 2017, 11:49:07 am »
Why the fuck would I? I'm a Liverpool fan on a Liverpool forum. If you're looking for balanced conversations about our chief rivals, I dare say a Liverpool forum really isn't the right place. You seem surprised at that, which is odd as this clearly isn't the first time you've been on here mate.

No no, you misread... he said he's sure people were probably brandishing him a flop, it's not like he knows for certain because he wasn't posting here under a different name a year ago. That would just be weird.

Offline JohnBarnesBigToe

• Legacy Fan
  • We decide when it's over
« Reply #3125 on: September 28, 2017, 12:06:21 pm »
“Liverpool are luckier than us, they play Tuesday-Sunday, we have to play Wednesday and Saturday three o’clock,” Mourinho said when asked about Man United’s fixture list.

Those tough early season fixtures in full

13 Aug   Premier League   West Ham United   H
19 Aug   Premier League   Swansea City   A
26 Aug   Premier League   Leicester City   H
09 Sep   Premier League   Stoke City   A
12 Sep   UEFA Champions League   FC Basel
17 Sep   Premier League   Everton   H
20 Sep   League Cup   Burton Albion   H
23 Sep   Premier League   Southampton   A   
27 Sep   UEFA Champions League   CSKA Moscow   A   
30 Sep   Premier League   Crystal Palace   H
"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques". Bill Shankly

Offline WillG.LFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3126 on: September 28, 2017, 12:11:20 pm »
Never really doubted lukaku scoring goals there it was more where the other goals would come from. Doesn't seem to be an issue at the moment but as I've said all summer it will be how they do against the top teams that will be more offensive that shapes their season. 10 games against the other top 6 sides is a lot of points
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 01:36:25 pm by WillG.LFC »

Offline zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3127 on: September 28, 2017, 12:20:27 pm »
Yes. I know I would.

Some people have the strange idea that being an objective football fan is something to aspire to. Weirdos.

Offline DanA

• misses the Eurovision Glory Days.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3128 on: September 28, 2017, 12:22:39 pm »

Mourinho's leathery foreskin exposed
Quote from: hinesy
He hadn't played as if he was on fire, more the slight breeze cutting across New Brighton on a summer's day than El Nino, the force of nature.

Offline bird_lfc

• Would much rather have a good wank than get behind the team. Champion of Luke Shaw’s reputation.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3129 on: September 28, 2017, 12:25:35 pm »
It just goes to show maybe Mourinho had an idea with the signing, and maybe he knows more about football than BaguYagu.

no fella, it's simple - haven't you read the oxlaid chamberlain article

he's not very good, all you have to do is cut off the supply to him ...

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3130 on: September 28, 2017, 12:32:05 pm »

Some of us are capable of both supporting Liverpool and having balanced discussions about Utd, they're not mutually exclusive.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #3131 on: September 28, 2017, 12:39:32 pm »
Some of us are capable of both supporting Liverpool and having balanced discussions about Utd, they're not mutually exclusive.

You're a better man than me then Tubbs. :D

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #3132 on: September 28, 2017, 12:53:34 pm »

Can ≠ Should

This thread is for trolling United. Telling them their most expensive signing from Everton is great doesn't serve that purpose. Posting videos of him having the first touch of a kerb does. Saying he will be an upgrade on Zlatan doesn't. Pointing out he is lazy, is worse at linking up, does. Mindless agree with Cantona - who only exists here to take the piss out of Liverpool fans - doesn't. Pointing out to him that Lukaku gives them Vardy like pace is a fucking stupid shout does.

The question isn't whether we can do it. It's why you would want to? And why do it in here? Condomhead is the barometer of a good post on here. If your post is kinder to United than that, you are getting into fanboy territory.

My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3133 on: September 28, 2017, 01:01:16 pm »

Oh aye I'm sure we're all capable, but this (as has been mentioned countless times) isn't a thread for balanced discussions about them.

More to the point, I really don't know why you'd want to even remotely big them up at a time when they're doing better than us (albeit a very small amount of games). I just don't understand it. What reaction do people think they're going to get by going 'Haha people thought Lukaku would flop but look how great he's doing'? Yeah well in mate, happy for you (not you obvs). Why would a Liverpool fan, anywhere (literally anywhere), rejoice in the fact that they've been proven right by United making a good start to the season. Why? It literally makes no sense, and I hope every single one who does decide to do it gets called out and mercilessly ripped for it. And if that means they get labelled as closet United fans or WUMs or trolls then so be it, don't go on a fucking Liverpool forum and brag about our rivals doing well.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #3134 on: September 28, 2017, 01:06:52 pm »
Oh aye I'm sure we're all capable, but this (as has been mentioned countless times) isn't a thread for balanced discussions about them.

More to the point, I really don't know why you'd want to even remotely big them up at a time when they're doing better than us (albeit a very small amount of games). I just don't understand it. What reaction do people think they're going to get by going 'Haha people thought Lukaku would flop but look how great he's doing'? Yeah well in mate, happy for you (not you obvs). Why would a Liverpool fan, anywhere (literally anywhere), rejoice in the fact that they've been proven right by United making a good start to the season. Why? It literally makes no sense, and I hope every single one who does decide to do it gets called out and mercilessly ripped for it. And if that means they get labelled as closet United fans or WUMs or trolls then so be it, don't go on a fucking Liverpool forum and brag about our rivals doing well.

I'm not delighting in their form, I'm not rejoicing in any of it, I'm not bragging.  I hate that they're doing well.  Babu posted some really top notch analysis on Lukaku's move at the start of the season and you're saying we're not allowed to follow up on that discussion because it didn't turn out the way we all hoped?  But fine, whatever, I get it.

EDIT:  And if someone started a 'sensible Utd discussion' thread it would just be invaded by condomhead pictures.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #3135 on: September 28, 2017, 01:10:56 pm »

Obvious he bought that in Moscow. It's got Eastern Europe people-trafficking mobster written all over it.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3136 on: September 28, 2017, 01:27:38 pm »
Why did my post get deleted?

Online Lone Star Red

• Tex
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3137 on: September 28, 2017, 01:50:46 pm »
Can't believe that there were people that thought/tried to justify with stats that one of the best young goalscorers in all of world football wouldn't produce despite going to a club where he would be surrounded by superior attacking talent than his previous team.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:14:47 pm by Titi Camara »
You cannot call overseas Liverpool supporters glory hunters. We’ve won one trophy this decade. If they’re glory hunters, they’re really bad ones. They’re actually journey hunters. It’s the journey and the story. Something about Liverpool has grabbed them." - Neil Atkinson (May, 2019)

"So don’t think about it – just play football.” - Jurgen Klopp

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3138 on: September 28, 2017, 02:13:13 pm »
Can't believe that there were people that thought/tried to justify with stats that one of the best young goalscorers in all of world football wouldn't produce despite going to a club where he would be surrounded by superior attacking talent than his previous team.
Blinkered people. I think they will win the league because of the lad stopping goals going rather than the lad scoring them.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 06:20:16 pm by Titi Camara »
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3139 on: September 28, 2017, 02:40:18 pm »
If you read back, nobody suggested Lukaku wouldn't score goals. The main point of what was being said is last season, their striker not scoring goals wasn't a problem. Zlatan did that. The problem was the inability to build a functioning attack around him. Replacing Zlatan with Lukaku wasn't going to change that as the same problem remains. 1 focal point for all attacks. At the moment, it's working for them. It worked at times last season too. When they faced a decent side in Real Madrid, it didn't. Maybe their fixtures at the moment aren't a true test of this side. Who knows.

My role as a LFC fan on RAWK isn't to assess where it can go right for United. It seems for some it is. In fact they seem to will it to happen just to be right on the internet. Or other reasons.

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #3140 on: September 28, 2017, 03:07:34 pm »
I'll LMAO if Palace get a point this weekend.

Haven't scored a League goal all season. Have to go to OT.

If they get something out of this, it will be funny on so many levels... ;D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3141 on: September 28, 2017, 03:22:12 pm »

Torn between wishing this to happen and wishing to see Hodgson fail. You know if he gets anything he will be hailed a genius etc. :D

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #3142 on: September 28, 2017, 08:39:24 pm »
Torn between wishing this to happen and wishing to see Hodgson fail. You know if he gets anything he will be hailed a genius etc. :D
He can be hailed as the second coming of Christ for all I care.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3143 on: September 28, 2017, 09:40:30 pm »
He can be hailed as the second coming of Christ for all I care.
Okay, I will stomach Palace getting relegated with 3 points.

Online tonysleft

• Legacy Fan
  • A manc
« Reply #3144 on: September 28, 2017, 09:46:32 pm »
Uncle Roy wouldn't dare take points off us.
Great chiefs and great loves in obliterated light

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3145 on: September 28, 2017, 09:49:24 pm »
Uncle Roy wouldn't dare take points off us.

Not if he wants to keep in good graces with Alex...ohhhh

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
« Reply #3146 on: September 29, 2017, 07:10:03 am »

Surely that's a photoshopped picture?
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #3147 on: September 29, 2017, 10:31:11 am »

Not in this fucking thread
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3148 on: September 29, 2017, 10:42:48 am »
Come on Roy

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3149 on: September 29, 2017, 01:33:53 pm »
:lmao at Roy Hodgson doing anything other than bending over at Old Trafford
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #3150 on: September 29, 2017, 01:37:54 pm »

Offline 4pool

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3151 on: September 29, 2017, 02:31:17 pm »
Pogba out long term...

Speaking at a news conference ahead of United's Premier League game against Crystal Palace on Saturday, Mourinho said: "He's injured, he cannot play tomorrow and it's not an injury that I can have the hope like I have with [Antonio] Valencia or [Phil] Jones.

"I have the hope to see them in training and to have a positive answer, so long-term injuries I don't speak about them.

"So Ibra [Zlatan Ibrahimovic] and Pogba and [Marcos] Rojo, these players I don't think about them."

Offline Steady Eddie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3152 on: September 29, 2017, 02:47:29 pm »
Pogba out long term...

Speaking at a news conference ahead of United's Premier League game against Crystal Palace on Saturday, Mourinho said: "He's injured, he cannot play tomorrow and it's not an injury that I can have the hope like I have with [Antonio] Valencia or [Phil] Jones.

"I have the hope to see them in training and to have a positive answer, so long-term injuries I don't speak about them.

"So Ibra [Zlatan Ibrahimovic] and Pogba and [Marcos] Rojo, these players I don't think about them."

It'll be interesting to see if they can maintain momentum - I suspect they are a Lukaku injury away from some real issues.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #3153 on: September 29, 2017, 03:18:52 pm »
Pogba out long term...

Back for the game at Anfield then.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3154 on: September 29, 2017, 03:31:54 pm »
Palace are winning tomorrow. A possible red card for United too.

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3155 on: September 29, 2017, 03:40:41 pm »
Pogba out long term...

When you look at their pass maps last season, in any game they struggled to break down a side, Pogba was involved in every little success they had. He was their link between midfield & Zlatan. They either went long to Zlatan who linked up with Pogba, Pogba moved between the lines to feed Zlatan, or Pogba would find him from deeper areas by making space for himself to thread a pass. The very much built their attack around him last season. Interesting to see how they work without him. He (and Zlatan) seemed like lynchpin players.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #3156 on: September 29, 2017, 03:45:08 pm »
It'll be interesting to see if they can maintain momentum - I suspect they are a Lukaku injury away from some real issues.

How often does he get injured though really?
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #3157 on: September 29, 2017, 04:00:01 pm »
Palace are that shit, that even if Lukaku didn't play, Manchester Untied would still win. No way is Roy getting anything out the game, the prick.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline BabuYagu

• Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
« Reply #3158 on: September 29, 2017, 04:18:38 pm »
How often does he get injured though really?
More often than Zlatan ;) :D

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #3159 on: September 29, 2017, 07:45:11 pm »

Not a chance.

United will win 7-0 and the premier league trophy will be presented at full time.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate