Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 973598 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #10960 on: Today at 07:56:58 am »
It took until the 70th minute yesterday for one of ours to put in a proper tackle on an Everton player, in a derby with a title on the line. Some didn't look arsed including our most senior players. If that's not letting him down i don't know what is.

Can we keep this as the Klopp thread instead of another thread slagging off players?
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #10961 on: Today at 07:58:33 am »
The man looks and sounds absolutely finished and he has done for a number of weeks. He went from looking totally rejuvenated, freed by the promise of some time off on its way, to just looking like he can't wait for it all to end. I don't mean to criticise him but it can't have helped inspire the players for the run in.

I truly just hope everything is okay with him on a personal level and that it's nothing more than being tired. He doesn't seem close to being himself and it's very sad to see.

An absolute hero and total icon. One of our all time greatest figures. Everyone loves you, Jurgen.

He weirdly mentions the United game in his post match interview with the official site. I assume it’s the League game but we never really recovered from that.

His announcement seemed to galvanise everyone then it fell apart. Maybe the uncertainty of new Manager coming hasn’t helped.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline johnathank

• youverymuch
  • Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10962 on: Today at 08:21:26 am »
The man looks and sounds absolutely finished and he has done for a number of weeks. He went from looking totally rejuvenated, freed by the promise of some time off on its way, to just looking like he can't wait for it all to end. I don't mean to criticise him but it can't have helped inspire the players for the run in.

I truly just hope everything is okay with him on a personal level and that it's nothing more than being tired. He doesn't seem close to being himself and it's very sad to see.

An absolute hero and total icon. One of our all time greatest figures. Everyone loves you, Jurgen.
As the year drags on, I can’t help but be awed by how much the man has sacrificed for us. It’s obvious to me that he needed a rest this season, but he refused to leave on the sour note of last year.

Online Legs

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #10963 on: Today at 09:18:10 am »
The big man looks worn out sitting down last night with 20 to go like the rest of us he knew our race was run.

We're going to miss him massively not only a great manager but most of the time he says the right things.

I dont want to see him manage again being honest, id hate for him to do nothing jobs like Capello Rafa Sven did towards the end.