The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Tickets and Travel FAQ

(1/35) > >>

Armin:
The aim here is to create an FAQ for matchgoing reds.  if you can think of a frequently asked question and maybe come up with an answer as well please let one of the moderating staff know and we can incorporate it here.  With your help we can make this a resource that will help your fellowl reds, and prevent the same questions and answers being asked ad infinitum...

Over to you :wave

How do I get on the season ticket waiting list?
How long will I have to wait to get a Season Ticket?
I've ordered tickets and haven't received them?
Whats the view like in (for example) Row 12 seat 50?
How many will we get at such and such an away game?
When will such and such tickets go on sale?
Are there any restricted views in the ground?
Where can I park up on match days?
Where can I get information on away grounds?
How does the Ticket Exchange work?
What's a fancard and how do I get one?

How do I get on the season ticket waiting list:

Write to the Ticket Office and ask to be put on said list. Include a SAE and ask for confirmation.

Liverpool Football Club
Ticket Office
P0 box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

How long will I have to wait to get a Season Ticket?

The length of the list can only be measured by the number on it and NOT in time. ie: if you're 10000th in the list then you will have to wait until 10000 people have either not renewed, or not taken up the offer of one. Do not take any notice of anyone saying 'the list is ten years long etc...' because it cannot be predicted at what point in the future people will give them up.

Ive ordered tickets and haven't received them

Contact the club. However they will normally only issue re-prints an hour or less before kick-off.  If you have ordered your tickets within 3 days of a game then the Ticket Office will not post them out, instead you will have to collect them from the ticket office window on the day of the game (the Ticket Office is located at the Kop end of the ground)

If you have ordered them more than 3 days before the game then you will have to turn up at the Ticket Office on the day of the game with appropriate ID (fancard, the card used to buy the tickets, possibly drivers license or similar if you do not have a fancard) and they will issue a re-print/duplicate. Note that the Ticket Office tend only to do this within approximately 90 minutes of kick-off.

Whats the view like in (for example) Row 12 seat 50

As there are 45000 seats at Anfield, it is unlikely that anyone on this forum will have sat in the exact seat you are enquiring about. Therefore, click on the below link and match the block number on your ticket with that on the map. You should be able to work out roughly what part of the pitch you are directly facing. And also, row 1 unsurprisingly is the front row.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/stadiumplan.htm

How many will we get at such and such an away game

Normally 2-3000 for a league away game.  Try searching for the thread from last seasons game, as allocations rarely vary too much from year to year.

When will such and such tickets go on sale

See the official site.

For cup and away games, there's no specific number of days prior to a game. Its just whenever the ticket office say so.

Q: Are there any restricted views in the ground ?

Some seats in area W in the main stand (the section overlooking Block102 in the Kop) can have a stanchion blocking part of the pitch.

Some of the Lower Anny Rd seats at the very back can give a letterbox view of the pitch but not really a restricted view.

There are restricted views in 208 at the Centenary side at the end of rows  20 to 23 ish.  The seats below the scoreboard sticnd touchline in front of the Centenary, diagonally across to almost the right hand side goal at the Anny Road is  blocked. 

Where can I park up on match days?

That would depend on what direction you're coming in from and which way you're going to be leaving. To get back on Queen's Drive if you arrive very early you might get street parking on Utting Avenue. If you're willing to pay Anfield Comprehensive School is an option. You could also try Walton Breck Road for getting on to Townsend Lane.

If you're going back via the tunnel, on the way up from Everton Valley is your best option.

There is street parking on the other side (from the ground) of Breck Road, though you may be caught by some unofficial parking attendants. Don't be tight, give them a quid or two. Be aware that any closer to the ground match day parking restrictions could well apply.

Where can I get information on away grounds?

The Guide to Away Groundss has been put together by Andy Roper.  New contributions welcome.

How does the Ticket Exchange work?

Basically, get your name on the thread as soon as it goes up, which is normally 2-3 weeks before the game and ask for however many tickets you're looking for.

If someone has a spare or two then there's a decent chance they'll drop or a text or an IM and offer you the tickets.  If you can get your name on the thread quick enough then you have a better chance of getting sorted.

Make sure you put your e-mail address when you post, you also have a much higher chance of getting sorted if you include your mobile number as a lot of posters like an immediate response when they offer tickets.

What's a fancard and how do I get one?

Fancards are used to track ticket purchases, in order to award loyalty points and to help reduce ticket fraud.

You MUST have a fancard if you wish to apply for European Away matches, or if you want to have any chance of successfully applying for tickets for other loyalty based allocations such as cup games and home League games against Everton and Man Utd.

At this moment in time it's still possible to purchase tickets without a fancard, but the future of ticket distribution is going to be through these electronic schemes, so if you do not have a fancard already, you should apply to the ticket office to obtain one.

Further details can be found here:

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/fancard.htm

ttnbd:
Away Allocations and prices*:

Arsenal: 2,646  £35

Aston Villa: 3,508  £25

Birmingham: 2,804  £42

Blackburn Rovers: 7,091  £32 or £30

Bolton: 2,710 £31, £39

Charlton: 3,127 £35 possibly

Chelsea: 3,024 £48

Everton: 3,008 £28, £30, £32

Fulham: 3,097 £35/£37

Manchester City: 2,786 £28

Manchester United: 3,007 £31, £32, £39

Middlesbrough: 2,813 £31

Newcastle United: 2,953 £30

Portsmouth: 2,169 from £30

Sunderland: £30

Spurs: approx 2,700 £38, £43

West Brom: £35

West Ham: £37

Wigan: £25

*Details correct as of season 2005-6

Armin:
Other useful information

Selected info from: http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/tickets/howtoapply.htm

ANFIELD TICKET PRICES

STAND    CATEGORY A PRICE    CATEGORY B PRICE
Kop Grandstand    £28                             £26
Main Stand        £30                         £28
Centenary         £30                         £28
Paddock         £30                          £28
Anfield Road        £30                         £28

FAMILY SECTIONS
Anfield Road:
(1 Adult + up to 2 children) cost as adult ticket plus half-price for each child.

Kop Grandstand:
(1 Adult + up to 2 Children) cost as adult tickets plus half-price for each child.
CATEGORY A MATCHES:
Arsenal, Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City, Manchester United, Newcastle United and Tottenham Hotspur
Concessions - Concessionary rates for children are applicable to children aged 16 and under.
Over 65’s - £22.50 and £21 for Category A matches, and £21 and £19.50 for Category B.

TICKET OFFICE OPENING TIMES

The LFC Ticket Office is usually open the following hours:

Monday-Friday 8.15 AM - 5.30 PM
Saturday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM
Sunday 9.15 AM - 1.00 PM

HOME PREMIERSHIP GAMES – CREDIT CARD HOTLINE: 0870 220 2151

The credit card hotline opens on the first date of sale at 8.15 am. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased on the credit card hotline and these tickets are subject to a booking fee of 50p per ticket.

Tickets booked up to 3 days in advance will be posted. If tickets are booked less than 3 days in advance they must be collected from the main ticket office and the applicable credit card must be shown.

OTHER ENQUIRIES

If you have a more specific enquiry relating to Ticketing issues and need to contact the Ticket Office Direct, please do so via the following methods:

Fax: +44 (0) 151 261 1416
Ticket Enquiries: 0870 220 2345

Or by mail to:
Liverpool Football Club
Ticket Office
P0 box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

Benimar Col:
i think this needs up-dating for season 2008 - 2009

Hinesy:
that's kind of you benimar. Just post it here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version