The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The PL run-in

<< < (1315/2715) > >>

Cafe De Paris:
I thought it was important to bring this back. We are 2nd and trail by 11 points with a game in hand (so maybe only 8 points). There are 16 league games to play….16 still to play!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every man and his dog are telling us the title has gone. It’s city again.

Well fuck that. It may be a step too far but are we just all going to give up, here you go pep, enjoy. Let’s stay behind the team and Jurgen. Let’s keep believing and keep the pressure on.

MonsLibpool:

--- Quote from: Cafe De Paris on January 17, 2022, 09:54:35 pm ---I thought it was important to bring this back. We are 2nd and trail by 11 points with a game in hand (so maybe only 8 points). There are 16 league games to play….16 still to play!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well fuck that. It may be a step too far but are we just all going to give up, here you go pep, enjoy. Let’s stay behind the team and Jurgen. Let’s keep believing and keep the pressure on.

--- End quote ---
It's definitely not over yet. I'd at least like us to run them close but we have to take it game by game at this point.

stonecold_jpm:

--- Quote from: Cafe De Paris on January 17, 2022, 09:54:35 pm ---I thought it was important to bring this back. We are 2nd and trail by 11 points with a game in hand (so maybe only 8 points). There are 16 league games to play….16 still to play!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---

9 of which are at home, which we will need to win the lot

MonsLibpool:
A refreshing change from last season's top 4 scrap ;)

wige:
Game by game and all that, but I think we're gonna need to win at least 14 of those 16 and beat City at their place. Even then that would need them to lose twice more and for them to drop more points than we do in the two we don't win. Think that's pushing it.

Most realistic way I can see it happening is if we can somehow cut the gap to 6 pts or fewer before our game against them. If we can make it a one game gap for the final 5/6 games then it's most definitely on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version