Author Topic: Spurs: fucking useless  (Read 2606908 times)

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
Re: Spurs - Commiserations
« Reply #24080 on: April 6, 2021, 02:14:00 am »
Spurs missed the boat. Few years back they had a young up and coming squad, with a young up and coming manager.

Now they have not so young squad, a billion pound stadium to pay for and a toxic manager who is well past his sell by date.

If Kane has any ambition he will try to leave, but Levy will price any club out of a deal.

With continued lack of CL football that stadium debt is going to start to weigh pretty heavy.
20 and 7

Offline rhysd

• Kopite
  • Igor
« Reply #24081 on: April 6, 2021, 02:15:37 am »
still don't know why spurs went for mourinho, I know things had went stale with the previous manager but I don't see why they thought he could be a positive change for the club.

Levy was desperately hoping he could land them a trophy. I believe Spurs will be the first club where he hasn't won anything.

Gamble has backfired though. He will meltdown now. Same old Maureen.
20 and 7

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24082 on: April 6, 2021, 03:49:38 am »
Levy was desperately hoping he could land them a trophy. I believe Spurs will be the first club where he hasn't won anything

I actually think Spurs will beat City in the League Cup final. Just have a little sneaky suspicion.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24083 on: April 6, 2021, 04:58:31 am »
I actually think Spurs will beat City in the League Cup final. Just have a little sneaky suspicion.

Lad's, it's Tottenham...

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #24084 on: April 6, 2021, 08:30:11 am »
we stopped him twice from almost certain CL wins, it's why he was so happy when they beat us in the league to give city the advantage. I think that happiness would have been short lived knowing we denied him that prize.

Three days after they lost a CL semi final second leg they had the advantage in. Had he been less concerned with stopping us he may have won it then.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #24085 on: April 6, 2021, 08:58:52 am »
If Mourinho were that good, he would have won CL with Chelsea on his first stint which was by far the best and deepest squad football ever witnessed until City came along.

To me, winning the CL with Porto was his peak.
That's quite a lack to be fair.
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24086 on: April 6, 2021, 10:43:04 am »
still don't know why spurs went for mourinho, I know things had went stale with the previous manager but I don't see why they thought he could be a positive change for the club.

it was simply with the thought of winning something.  And Mourinho has won something everywhere he’s gone.

I know people like to take the piss out of Spurs, but they had a really good team for years. Apart form 2013, they’d been consistantly finishing in front of us in the previous seasons, and up till 2017/18 I think, and where in the top 4 on a regular basis for a number of years. Yet - what do they have to show for it?

Ultimately, Levy knew the clock was/is ticking on what has been the very good squad he built over the past few years. And as much as the likes of Solksjaer and indeed Pochettino tried to keep a straight face while lying through their teeth about trophies not being the most important thing - Daniel Levy knows that ultimately, winning trophies is what goes down in the history books. And the only thing they have won under his watch is a league cup 13 years ago.

He took a gamble, I guess if they win another league cup you could say it worked, but of cousre, that’s BS, as there’s a chance the damange being done is not worth winning the least important trophy. Still, better than nothing I suppose! (Not that I think they’ll win it).

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #24087 on: April 6, 2021, 11:27:22 am »
it was simply with the thought of winning something.  And Mourinho has won something everywhere he’s gone.

I know people like to take the piss out of Spurs, but they had a really good team for years. Apart form 2013, they’d been consistantly finishing in front of us in the previous seasons, and up till 2017/18 I think, and where in the top 4 on a regular basis for a number of years. Yet - what do they have to show for it?

Ultimately, Levy knew the clock was/is ticking on what has been the very good squad he built over the past few years. And as much as the likes of Solksjaer and indeed Pochettino tried to keep a straight face while lying through their teeth about trophies not being the most important thing - Daniel Levy knows that ultimately, winning trophies is what goes down in the history books. And the only thing they have won under his watch is a league cup 13 years ago.

He took a gamble, I guess if they win another league cup you could say it worked, but of cousre, that’s BS, as there’s a chance the damange being done is not worth winning the least important trophy. Still, better than nothing I suppose! (Not that I think they’ll win it).
yeah, true that his habit of picking up trophies with clubs as he went along was probably what tempted Levy to get him. The downside as we have seen before is that he never leaves the club in a good position when he's done and this can take a while to put right.

Offline Gaz75

• Kopite
« Reply #24088 on: April 6, 2021, 11:28:57 am »
Three days after they lost a CL semi final second leg they had the advantage in. Had he been less concerned with stopping us he may have won it then.
This. It showed that his first thought is him and not the team.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24089 on: April 6, 2021, 11:54:50 am »
yeah, true that his habit of picking up trophies with clubs as he went along was probably what tempted Levy to get him. The downside as we have seen before is that he never leaves the club in a good position when he's done and this can take a while to put right.

and this is why that result in the Europa league was such a shocker for them. They where one of the favourites for that, as they should be, and I am pretty sure that is the trophy Levy and Mourinho where targetting above everything. Had he ended up winning that, then yeah, you could say that Levy could have justified it, winning an European trophy is huge however people want to turn their noses up at the Europa league. It’s a fantastic torphy, and a bigger achievement than winning any domestic cup.

So that would have been such a massive blow getting knocked out like that.

The squad they’ve had over the past few years, is of course already breaking up, with Eriksson, Vertonghen, Trippier, Dembele as well as the likes of Rose (well, on loan for now) and Wanyama already having gone.  And now the likes of Lloris, Aldewereld and Sissoko definately past their bests, some of them more than others. Son and Kane might be considering what is best for their futures at this point, they will be 28 and 29 going into next season, the next 3 or 4 years is when they need to be winning, if they ever are to win.  Whatever the future holds, surely it can’t be with Mourinho long term.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #24090 on: April 6, 2021, 11:55:22 am »

I'm not sure he was more concerned with stopping us than winning the CL semi final....it was just a clear indication that he only has one way of playing the game. He rested a shit load of players against us and parked the bus, got lucky with 'the slip' and could then park it even deeper. But then his first team had fuck all idea of how to actually win a game against a similar sort of tactic and came unstuck. And thats been his problem since he first arrived at Chelsea.

It seems daft to say that a man who has 2 CLs and 8 league titles should have won more....but he really should. To me its a bit like Ferguson. You cant fault the success but then considering how often he's had clearly the best team, the dominant team, and failed to win 'the big one' its hard to really compare him to true greats like Paisley.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #24091 on: April 6, 2021, 12:25:16 pm »
If Mourinho were that good, he would have won CL with Chelsea on his first stint which was by far the best and deepest squad football ever witnessed until City came along.

To me, winning the CL with Porto was his peak.

He had a system that worked well, with the players to enact that. It was genuinely a fantastic achievement, the pinnacle of his career as you say. He brought broadly that same tactical system to Chelsea, but had - and added - better players. It's been the same general tactical blueprint wherever he goes. The problem is that all tactical systems are 'sussed' by opposition managers over time. The best managers adapt, change, modify. It's no surprise that, as his career has gone on, the quicker his shelf-life has expired at each new club (although at Porto and Inter he left at the peak, so helping to cement his reputation)

He's a limited manager - but when it comes to plotting his career in terms of financial benefit, he's a tactical genius.

I think his stock still has enough residual value for one more stint in Europe at a club desperate to either rekindle former competitiveness or make a statement of intent. Another stint where there's a half-season of improved results, fading into increasing disillusion, then a pay-off.

If Ancelotti goes at the end of this season or partway through next (let's say a late-season slump sees them out of the Europa places, then a middling start to next), then I could see Everton going for him once Levy bites the bullet.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #24092 on: April 6, 2021, 12:31:45 pm »
I think Spurs only got Mourinho because Levy had been after him since the first Chelsea stint. Trouble is that while Levy may know business and money, he doesn't know football that well and did not realise that Mourinho had become yesterday's man during the ensuing years, his style and tactics and philosophy overtaken and left trailing by newer coaches.

Thus rather than realise that the window of opportunity had passed, he grabbed at the out-of-work Mourinho thinking he was getting the just-post-Porto man, rather than the post-mortem version.

It was literally just Levy realising a long-held dream.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24093 on: April 10, 2021, 11:54:17 am »
Harry Kane wants to leave if they don't qualify for the CL.

I can see United buying him.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24094 on: April 10, 2021, 11:55:14 am »

He’s become so much more lovable there.

Imagine the penalties they’d win. Although imagine the histrionics when he or Fernandes didn’t get to take them.

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24095 on: April 10, 2021, 11:57:27 am »

It's an odd line to draw because its not like they'd be one of the favourites to win that or the league if they did qualify. If he wants to win one of those he should be forcing through a move anyway. Guess it's easier PR to say it was due to no Champions League football than 'lads, it's Tottenham'

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24096 on: April 10, 2021, 09:55:17 pm »
Easier PR than saying Jose is shite to play for.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24097 on: April 11, 2021, 02:52:06 am »
If it's true that Kane wants out he's about to learn that there's no such thing as building up goodwill at Spurs, Levy will want to extract the maximum for him even if it takes a couple of seasons.

If he does go, does that spell the end of Spurs being a "top six" side? His emergence has been a huge factor in getting them regular top four finishes (that and Arsenal collapsing), if he leaves it's difficult to see Son sticking around, and beyond that they've mostly got solid but unspectacular players. They can invest the money in the squad of course but their recent spending record isn't great. They could be yet another club to get a big expensive stadium and then disappear into irrelevance.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #24098 on: April 11, 2021, 04:11:22 am »
He's not leaving. They'll want £100m+ for him. Who is going to pay that during these times?

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #24099 on: April 11, 2021, 08:52:53 am »
He's not leaving. They'll want £100m+ for him. Who is going to pay that during these times?

Man United
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24100 on: April 11, 2021, 09:03:04 am »
Man United

City might buy him just to piss them off.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #24101 on: April 11, 2021, 09:20:19 am »
I hope City make the mistake of spending their striker budget on Kane as opposed to Haaland. He’d knock them in for fun there, but has a rapidly approaching expiration date due to the nature of his ankle injuries - if Kane is playing high level football past 30 I’ll be shocked.

I’d rather City add him than got the potentially superior Haaland who has 7-10 years ahead of him.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Online Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24102 on: April 11, 2021, 09:27:38 am »
I hope City make the mistake of spending their striker budget on Kane as opposed to Haaland. He’d knock them in for fun there, but has a rapidly approaching expiration date due to the nature of his ankle injuries - if Kane is playing high level football past 30 I’ll be shocked.

I’d rather City add him than got the potentially superior Haaland who has 7-10 years ahead of him.
Thing is it doesn't really matter if Kane is a bust they've still got the attacking talent to win major trophies and can come back and sign the next great striker in 2-3 years. I think there's also an argument that it's better Haaland goes there than say Chelsea or Manchester United where he'd make a real difference to their attack/title chances.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #24103 on: April 11, 2021, 09:33:29 am »
City might buy him just to piss them off.
They'd surely bid the price up, and then say he's over priced
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24104 on: April 11, 2021, 11:21:35 am »

Well, they will probably buy Kane and once he's injured then Haaland in 2 years anyways.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24105 on: April 11, 2021, 01:30:58 pm »
Man United

don’t think they will.

Kane will have to run his contract down more.

There is such a limited amount of teams who could afford him now - if any need a striker (and obviously Abu Dhabi want to sign a striker), they’ll go elswhere, or just wait for Haalands clause to kick in. This summer I am not even sure Man Utd will be going quite so wild with the cash as they usually do.

Kane is a fantastic goal scorer, but teams will surely be reluctant in this climate, and with him having injury issues over his career which could spell big trouble in 2 or 3 years.

Can’t see him leaving England either, the idea of him trying to fit in with a club, language and culture in Spain or Italy or wherever is hilarious though.

Offline decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24106 on: April 11, 2021, 09:56:14 pm »
They're shite and Son's a prick.

Offline PeterTheRed ...

• Edgelord. Fabrizio Romanovic, Tancredi Palmerovic, Christian Falkovic, Duncan Castlovic, Jan Aage Fjortovic
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24107 on: April 11, 2021, 10:27:03 pm »
don’t think they will.

Kane will have to run his contract down more.

There is such a limited amount of teams who could afford him now - if any need a striker (and obviously Abu Dhabi want to sign a striker), they’ll go elswhere, or just wait for Haalands clause to kick in. This summer I am not even sure Man Utd will be going quite so wild with the cash as they usually do.

Kane is a fantastic goal scorer, but teams will surely be reluctant in this climate, and with him having injury issues over his career which could spell big trouble in 2 or 3 years.

Can’t see him leaving England either, the idea of him trying to fit in with a club, language and culture in Spain or Italy or wherever is hilarious though.

Man Utd have paid £80 million for Maguire. Of course they will sign Kane. They are stupid enough ...

Online thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24108 on: April 11, 2021, 11:23:26 pm »
Apparently Rushy was misquoted with the infamous "I couldn't settle in Italy, it was like living in a foreign country" line but it immediately came to my mind when you mentioned Kane potentially playing abroad.  Kane's football intelligence is really top, top level but his interviews are awkward to watch to say the least.

Anyway, there's probably only one team in the world who can afford and would want to pay the kind of money Levy would be asking for; Man U.  As much as Levy loves his bottom lines I just don't see him selling his talisman to a direct rival.  Suck it up Kane, you're in for the long haul.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24109 on: April 12, 2021, 01:05:01 am »
Apparently Rushy was misquoted with the infamous "I couldn't settle in Italy, it was like living in a foreign country" line .

He never said it at all, Dalglish did.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24110 on: April 12, 2021, 07:53:40 am »
It's always funny watching them  ;D

Kane is stuck there I think.  Levy will want >100m for him, and I can't see anyone paying that in the current climate.  He's also got 3 years left on his contract - he may leave when he's 29.

Online Stockholm Syndrome

• Djurgården Disease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24111 on: April 12, 2021, 09:55:33 am »
It's always funny watching them  ;D

Kane is stuck there I think.  Levy will want >100m for him, and I can't see anyone paying that in the current climate.  He's also got 3 years left on his contract - he may leave when he's 29.

I saw this and had to look it up, because in my mind surely Kane was at least 29 now - been around so long and has now markedly slowed down in his play.

Sure enough, only 27. Obviously a fantastic player but my word injuries have took their toll on him. Even as good as he is, he is less than the player he was 3 years ago, and I can only see it getting worse. He will always be class but buying him now for North of £100 million is probably a poor investment.

Online The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24112 on: April 12, 2021, 10:42:45 am »
Kane only has one move, thats Man utd, with Cavani possibly leaving. I dont see anyone else going for him, for the fee hes not superstar enough as a profile for the big spanish clubs, and Man city like to spend hundreds of millions but not on strikers, because only if you spend big on strikers are you buying success.

I dont think him leaving Spurs will affect them too much though, they won nothing before him, nothing with him, and will win nothing after he leaves.

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24113 on: April 12, 2021, 11:05:47 am »
Do PSG potentially hold a narrow interest in Kane? Pochettino clearly loves him, Kean might not stay beyond this year if Juve are wanting him back and Mbappe is always looking like he's at best got 12-16 more months there.

They could pay Levy's silly asking price.

What Stockholm said was spot on though, he's not the player he was even 18 months ago. The nature of his issue means that it will literally never get better and his ankles get weaker with each injury. It's not nice and you'd hope he's not endangering his future mobility beyond his playing career. A move really is going to be the only way to get some trophies on his CV. He'd be one of the best players in my lifetime to not have won anything of any significance.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline klopptopia

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24114 on: April 12, 2021, 11:14:04 am »
Do PSG potentially hold a narrow interest in Kane? Pochettino clearly loves him, Kean might not stay beyond this year if Juve are wanting him back and Mbappe is always looking like he's at best got 12-16 more months there.

They could pay Levy's silly asking price.

What Stockholm said was spot on though, he's not the player he was even 18 months ago. The nature of his issue means that it will literally never get better and his ankles get weaker with each injury. It's not nice and you'd hope he's not endangering his future mobility beyond his playing career. A move really is going to be the only way to get some trophies on his CV. He'd be one of the best players in my lifetime to not have won anything of any significance.

i always got the impression he and Poch didnt get on. Kane didnt do much to help Poch's job the first sign things went south after some team won the CL in 2019

Offline Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24115 on: April 12, 2021, 11:18:13 am »
i always got the impression he and Poch didnt get on. Kane didnt do much to help Poch's job the first sign things went south after some team won the CL in 2019
I can't say I ever paid enough attention to notice these subtleties - if it's the case though Poch will likely stick with what he's got and go for some other expensive striker should Kean and Mbappe both leave.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24116 on: April 12, 2021, 11:46:39 am »
Come on lads, Harry Kane is a great footballer.

I'd tend to agree on United being his destination and it would certainly worry me. Wouldn't be great if he ended up at City, either.

As for Spurs, the Mourinho appointment was always bizarre. It could actually be the appointment that breaks up what had the potential for a great squad, they won't have much of a spine left after this season as it is. Lloris is cracking on, they still need to replace Vertonghen, Ndombele looks a great player but otherwise their midfield doesn't look much.

Selling Kane might actually give them the cash injection they need to bring in two or three lads.

Offline klopptopia

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24117 on: April 12, 2021, 11:49:50 am »
maybe im over thinking it. just always felt like they put up with each whilst things were good. The way Kane basically declared himself fit before that final was weird. he looked way off it in the final. Klopp played Bobby who also missed the last couple of games of the season but took him off after 60. Kane stayed on and Lucas didnt come on until later on.

Online aw1991

• Legacy Fan
  • Love Firmino, hate bastards
« Reply #24118 on: April 12, 2021, 11:50:52 am »
On a side note, what happened to Icardi? Seems like someone who offers a lot of the qualities Kane does, Argentinian as well, thought he'd get on well with Poch.

I don't know about Kane and Spurs. I'm sure Levy would like to make some money of him, but doesn't feel like something that will happen next summer really. Can only see him going for one of the Manchester clubs.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #24119 on: April 12, 2021, 11:52:16 am »
Kane will still bang goals in for the next 5 years, he's never been reliant on any pace and the only real concern is his injury history.  Would much rather seem him reunite with Poch at PSG than end up at either of the two Manchester clubs.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.