Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787371 times)

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Man City - Who Cares?
« Reply #80 on: February 7, 2020, 10:05:30 am »
I just looked up the lyrics.

Jesus fucking christ!!!

This is what Sting said about the song. Even creepier:

“ I wanted to write a song about sexuality in the classroom. I'd done teaching practice at secondary schools and been through the business of having 15-year-old girls fancying me – and me really fancying them! How I kept my hands off them I don't know... ”

Nonce.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #81 on: February 7, 2020, 10:05:59 am »
Henderson there man lol

Everytime i see it, it just gets better ;D

"G"-Uni-i-i-t!!

He almost lifted him by the armpits. Stirling looked like a sack o shit there for a moment!
« Last Edit: February 7, 2020, 10:07:55 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #82 on: February 7, 2020, 10:12:32 am »
Henderson there man lol

same!  i'll never not laugh at that
Believer

Offline themightybeard

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #83 on: February 7, 2020, 10:14:03 am »

So much shite about Gomez from people around that time "he started it by shoving Sterling". The little twat fucking started the whole thing anyway by having a dig well after the whistle had gone and Joe was looking to take a freekick.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #84 on: February 7, 2020, 10:16:01 am »
So much shite about Gomez from people around that time "he started it by shoving Sterling". The little twat fucking started the whole thing anyway by having a dig well after the whistle had gone and Joe was looking to take a freekick.
He started it by being jumped up and getting into everyone's faces whenever he made a mistake- whining, shoving, complaining..

Gomes just told him- "WTF lad!? Wind yer neck in!"
« Last Edit: February 7, 2020, 10:18:19 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 7, 2020, 10:20:59 am »
Love seeing Sterling get manhandled, the little shit.

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #86 on: February 7, 2020, 10:22:20 am »
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/CgI3lGGtHYw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/CgI3lGGtHYw</a>

Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #87 on: February 7, 2020, 10:39:23 am »

“ I wanted to write a song about sexuality in the classroom. I'd done teaching practice at secondary schools and been through the business of having 15-year-old girls fancying me – and me really fancying them! How I kept my hands off them I don't know... ”

Nonce.
Christ

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: February 7, 2020, 11:30:25 am »

Nonce.

The term you're looking for is ephebophile I think? Plenty of girls can get away with looking older. Dont make it right mind.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline AnfieldIron

• Water Like a Stone. Local laundry service ...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: February 7, 2020, 11:36:48 am »
The scouts who committed the “hack” are facing 3-5 years apparently.

https://twitter.com/manchesterisci1/status/1225744335532064768?s=21

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #90 on: February 7, 2020, 11:39:05 am »

0 followers

Says it all really

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: February 7, 2020, 11:44:46 am »
Has this been posted yet?

And how many times have the mods opened a Meh City thread? Twice! Twiiice! TWIIIIIIIIICE!
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: February 7, 2020, 11:46:17 am »
Henderson there man lol

Someone needs to add the Fabio "what the fuck is this shit" bit to the hendo part
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #94 on: February 7, 2020, 11:51:07 am »
They club is shite and the fans are c*nts

The Manchester City way!

Offline RobbieRedman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: February 7, 2020, 12:03:17 pm »

why you keep posting such utter shite from people with no followers?

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #97 on: February 7, 2020, 12:09:15 pm »
same!  i'll never not laugh at that
haha hes just dead calm like hes his mum. ''See what ive had to deal with while youve been at work all day?'' ;D

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #98 on: February 7, 2020, 12:09:48 pm »
"G"-Uni-i-i-t!!

He almost lifted him by the armpits. Stirling looked like a sack o shit there for a moment!
;D

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
« Reply #99 on: February 7, 2020, 12:13:04 pm »
Are they still pretending they're one of the biggest clubs in the world by revenue? The whole thing stinks.  They can't even fill their stadium.

I hope they get dealt with.
They are not even the biggest club within a 4 mile radius of their council tax sponsored stadium. When I worked in Manchester, the first thing I did when I got out of work (most nights, and every weekend) was get out of Manchester.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: February 7, 2020, 12:18:57 pm »
We really need a separate thread for those many "reds" who want to seriously discuss how city are going wrong, how they should change formation or tactics, what players they need /dont need and other earnest shite.

Also, how we should be grateful to Guardiola for driving us on this season and how we should always respect him and Klopp is lucky to have him around otherwise we would be struggling to get 75 points.

Also, all the shite posted from other forums that basically slaughter Liverpool and particularly scousers (of which I am one) could go in there, easy to get to if you want to read this shit.

We then have this thread for laughing at them for no other reason than we want to and certainly this season can.

It happens in the Utd and Everton threads as well, pollute threads with serious recommendations for our two biggest enemies. Just why ? This is a Liverpool forum and I think many half arsed supporters forget this.

This is the best seaon I have ever seen and want to enjoy and laugh, not read essays on how our contempories can/should improve or how we should bow down to an opposition coach, its serious attention seeking shite.

Up the reds and fuck the rest.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: February 7, 2020, 12:33:00 pm »

Anfield really rattles him doesn't it, every time.

I think if he ever got a goal at Anfield it's likely he would implode on the spot.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #102 on: February 7, 2020, 12:35:23 pm »
We really need a separate thread for those many "reds" who want to seriously discuss how city are going wrong, how they should change formation or tactics, what players they need /dont need and other earnest shite.

Also, how we should be grateful to Guardiola for driving us on this season and how we should always respect him and Klopp is lucky to have him around otherwise we would be struggling to get 75 points.

Also, all the shite posted from other forums that basically slaughter Liverpool and particularly scousers (of which I am one) could go in there, easy to get to if you want to read this shit.

We then have this thread for laughing at them for no other reason than we want to and certainly this season can.

It happens in the Utd and Everton threads as well, pollute threads with serious recommendations for our two biggest enemies. Just why ? This is a Liverpool forum and I think many half arsed supporters forget this.

This is the best seaon I have ever seen and want to enjoy and laugh, not read essays on how our contempories can/should improve or how we should bow down to an opposition coach, its serious attention seeking shite.

Amen brother... hopefully every one reads this post and remembers at least the final line :)
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: February 7, 2020, 12:38:56 pm »
Oh man - someone got it right above - Mods:

“Meh City - Who Cares?”

Offline Dave D

• Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: February 7, 2020, 12:41:10 pm »

Offline Dave D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: February 7, 2020, 12:44:10 pm »

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #106 on: February 7, 2020, 01:07:49 pm »

Playing Devil's advocate but is this what people want from the 'General Sport' forum but in particular the threads on rival teams?

I think it's a bit different for different teams. I think the Everton thread is perfect. They are never going to be a threat to us but as a rival they provide us with plenty of genuine entertainment. There's no need for any sort of more serious discussion.

The City and Spurs threads for example. Are they just for 'bantz'? To throw stones at their supporter base? What happens if City come back strong next season? Does the thread just stay dormant until we have the upper hand on them again?

Just trying to get a feel for what this, and other threads, are aimed at? Feel they are bit muddled at the moment between people who want some semi serious discussion about how City play and are funded, people who want to pull comments from rival forum and basically people who want to laugh at the size of their crowd?

Put it simply I'm not that bothered by City and Spurs except that they have been or are rivals for trophies at the moment. Nothing more and nothing less. There is no proper traditional rivalry with them and nothing that compares to Everton/United. For me the City stuff feels a little bit like Chelsea circa 2005-2010. A team we had a strong rivalry with when competing for CL but now they are just like any other team. City will eventually be like that to us too.

By the way, has anyone mentioned that City struggle to sell out at times. Probably because of their small supporter base and the economic pressures on working class  people (and City's supporter base will predominantly be working class people from Manchester) being able to afford to go to lots of games. 
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #107 on: February 7, 2020, 01:43:59 pm »

What I love about that picture is their pathetic, Evertonesque, 'This Is Our City' soundbite banners in the middle of thousands upon thousands of empty seats.  ;D
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: February 7, 2020, 01:47:42 pm »
Sounds like all eggs are firmly in the CL basket this season, should end well.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #109 on: February 7, 2020, 02:03:08 pm »

No offense, but  sod giving  Guardiola credit for what Liverpool are doing, sod being 'grateful to him', and very much sod making out that our manager is 'lucky to have him around'. He works for a human rights abusing state, and takes millions by being an ambassador to Qatar's farcical world cup, the man gets away with so much shit it's unbelieavable. That's what needs discussing on a public platfor about City - who their owners are, what they do, what they stand for, and how happy their hypocrite of a manager is to be a front to their sportshwasing.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #110 on: February 7, 2020, 02:04:08 pm »
No offense, but  sod giving  Guardiola credit for what Liverpool are doing, sod being 'grateful to him', and very much sod making out that our manager is 'lucky to have him around'. He works for a human rights abusing state, and takes millions by being an ambassador to Quatar's farcical world cup, the man gets away with so much shit it's unbelieavable. That's what needs discussing on a public platfor about City - who their owners are, what they do, what they stand for, and how happy their hypocrite of a manager is to be a front to their sportshwasing.

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: February 7, 2020, 02:04:33 pm »
This is going to send them mental...

FA says no further action to take over 'Spygate' between LFC/City

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1225781794856984582

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #112 on: February 7, 2020, 02:05:29 pm »

That is going to make the angriest fan-base in sport even angrier, could be quite the meltdown!

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: February 7, 2020, 02:06:31 pm »

Well duh! I mean this was settled ages ago. It was only dredged up this season after the results started going against them.

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: February 7, 2020, 02:06:56 pm »
That is going to make the angriest fan-base in sport even angrier, could be quite the meltdown!

I've got salted buttered popcorn - how about you?

Offline rebel23

• Rebel without a cause
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: February 7, 2020, 02:08:03 pm »
Well duh! I mean this was settled ages ago. It was only dredged up this season after the results started going against them.

Yeah and the fans stupid campaign on twitter lol...

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: February 7, 2020, 02:08:04 pm »

Offline Dave D

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: February 7, 2020, 02:11:37 pm »
Playing Devil's advocate but is this what people want from the 'General Sport' forum but in particular the threads on rival teams?

I think it's a bit different for different teams. I think the Everton thread is perfect. They are never going to be a threat to us but as a rival they provide us with plenty of genuine entertainment. There's no need for any sort of more serious discussion.

The City and Spurs threads for example. Are they just for 'bantz'? To throw stones at their supporter base? What happens if City come back strong next season? Does the thread just stay dormant until we have the upper hand on them again?

Just trying to get a feel for what this, and other threads, are aimed at? Feel they are bit muddled at the moment between people who want some semi serious discussion about how City play and are funded, people who want to pull comments from rival forum and basically people who want to laugh at the size of their crowd?

Put it simply I'm not that bothered by City and Spurs except that they have been or are rivals for trophies at the moment. Nothing more and nothing less. There is no proper traditional rivalry with them and nothing that compares to Everton/United. For me the City stuff feels a little bit like Chelsea circa 2005-2010. A team we had a strong rivalry with when competing for CL but now they are just like any other team. City will eventually be like that to us too.

By the way, has anyone mentioned that City struggle to sell out at times. Probably because of their small supporter base and the economic pressures on working class  people (and City's supporter base will predominantly be working class people from Manchester) being able to afford to go to lots of games. 

People should have no issue constantly reminding man city that they are, and always will be, a small club.

I think you're missing the point in all this though. Stepping back from the PR spin coming out from Abu Dhabi about the 'poor working class in manchester' for a minute. The reason why it's being highlighted, is to do with the continual lies coming from Abu Dhabi on man city's attendance. They have overinflated their attendances by an average of 7,500 per game, around 10,000 under capacity every game.

Granted these figures are from a couple of seasons ago. With the gloryhunters and social media influencers leaving like rats from a sinking ship, the numbers might be even greater.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45158878

Most teams in the Premier League choose to publicise the number of tickets sold for a game rather than the number of people actually in the stadium. That means they include season ticket holders who don't attend, and complimentary tickets that are not used.

They are not breaking any rules by choosing this method.

Why do fans stay away?
...But that cannot be said of Manchester City, who won the Premier League by a record margin last season and, based on 12 games obtained by BBC Sport, still showed an average discrepancy of 7,482.

The club, which offers some of the cheapest season tickets in the league and has had record sales for 2018-19, said they were "aware that a percentage of fans are unable to attend matches on occasion, due to a variety of factors often related to individual circumstance".

The solution to all this by Abu Dhabi is not to decrease prices even further, or to work on some innovative plan to get more people through the gates, but instead to add an addition 8,000 seats.

https://www.thestadiumbusiness.com/2018/11/19/manchester-city-eyes-etihad-stadium-expansion/

Manchester City is reportedly considering expanding the capacity of the Etihad Stadium by approximately 8,000 to 63,000.

This isn't a case of a club reporting 97% attendance and trying to work out how to get those additional 3% to go to the game. It's a club reporting 97% capacity when it's only 83%.

The empty seats are only a small part of the shady management of the club by Abu Dhabi. Tiny really. But it is one of the most visible.

https://www.spiegel.de/international/manchester-city-and-the-fight-against-financial-fairplay-a-1236347.html

He said some clubs were secretly opposed to FFP, but that they were afraid to say so openly. Which made things more difficult. "We will need to fight this," Soriano wrote in his memo, "and do it in a way that is not visible, or we will be pointed out as the global enemies of football."

Behind closed doors, they began looking for "creative solutions" to circumvent the rules, resulting in the launch of a secret project with the rather military-esque name "Project Longbow." In explaining the name, the club's chief legal adviser, Simon Cliff, noted in an internal email that the longbow was "the weapon the English used to beat the French at Crecy and Agincourt."

Why are people piling on man city right now people ask?

Why not, they're all c*nts. They cost us two league titles in the past 6 years due to their deceit. Plus, how else are we going to keep ourselves entertained between now and February 15th? Kick them while they're down I say.

Offline MJD-L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Mellor, lovely cushioned header...For GERRAAARD!"
« Reply #118 on: February 7, 2020, 02:23:18 pm »

Excellent! Now...  I'm off to BM to revel in the fume!  ;D

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #119 on: February 7, 2020, 02:57:28 pm »
Excellent! Now...  I'm off to BM to revel in the fume!  ;D

"I can't wait to take our title back off of these bent bastards next season," says one. Therein lies the source of all the caterwauling - they see it as "their" title.