Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3455159 times)

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #62400 on: September 16, 2021, 08:44:29 pm »
Seems to be everywhere. I'd one recently - still have a hint of it - that felt like covid, but  cough is from mucus and was coughing up phlegm. Nasty little bastard whatever it is, and very contagious. The lateral flow test came up negative. Then again, I don't trust those things fully.

Yeah, sounds similar to what I have had.

As for the lateral flow tests, can’t say I trust them either. When my Mrs came down with Covid she did a lateral flow on the same day she had a PCR test, the PCR came back positive and the lateral flow negative and that by that time she had all the symptoms.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline RF

• Are we there yet?... is it open?... where are we?... what's that?...it's a lazy twat! Is my card marked?.. Yes it is?
  • Kopite
« Reply #62401 on: September 16, 2021, 11:19:35 pm »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58487683

Just read this on the bbc website. Young and fit guy. He was in the very low risk group. Vaccination would have saved him and his family severe trauma.

One of many stories like this. Several I work with won't have the vaccine and one fella in particular who is coming up 50yrs old is a runaholic, The type that will get through 3 pairs of expensive running trainers a year. Says he is fit enough to survive covid if he gets it. Have wanted to show him stories of the type in your link, but it it would just be a waste of time .

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #62402 on: September 17, 2021, 12:33:33 am »
One of many stories like this. Several I work with won't have the vaccine and one fella in particular who is coming up 50yrs old is a runaholic, The type that will get through 3 pairs of expensive running trainers a year. Says he is fit enough to survive covid if he gets it. Have wanted to show him stories of the type in your link, but it it would just be a waste of time.

Yes, there are lots of similar stories. A recent one locally was a superfit 42 year-old from Southport. Runner, mountain climber and body builder. He declined the vaccine because he believed if he caught the virus he was fit enough to fight it off with only mild symptoms.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/healthy-dad-dies-after-rejecting-24686409

So tragic. Chances are, the vaccine would have saved his life. Just before being put on a ventilator he told his consultant he wished he'd had the vaccine. Of course, by then it was too late.  :(

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62403 on: September 17, 2021, 12:55:57 am »
Seems to be everywhere. I'd one recently - still have a hint of it - that felt like covid, but  cough is from mucus and was coughing up phlegm. Nasty little bastard whatever it is, and very contagious. The lateral flow test came up negative. Then again, I don't trust those things fully.

if you have symptoms like covid, you deffo should do a PCR and not just LFTs by the way (not having a go at you, I think some just seem to assume you can just do LFTs)
YNWA.

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #62404 on: September 17, 2021, 11:49:31 am »
Felt achy, tired and rough all day yesterday which I put down to having a skinful watching the Milan match the night before.

Got home and it developed into a fever, chills, sweats, headache. Went to bed and it now seems to have entirely passed? Really really weird.

I’ve done a lateral flow test which is negative and I’ll do another one tomorrow, but I always thought a fever was likely to be a sign of an immune response to infection, just seems all a bit weird that I’ve woken up and feel totally fine.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #62405 on: September 17, 2021, 12:18:12 pm »
Loads of bugs going around. Had two LFTs both negative.

I think it's just a bug
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62406 on: September 17, 2021, 12:23:14 pm »
If you have any sort of symptoms, don't rely on LFTs. Book yourself in for a PCR.

There are loads of bugs going around at the moment, but better safe than sorry.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62407 on: September 17, 2021, 12:28:33 pm »
Lateral flow tests are to pick up asymptomatic infections, if you have symptoms you need a PCR test!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #62408 on: September 17, 2021, 12:30:57 pm »
Lateral flow tests are to pick up asymptomatic infections, if you have symptoms you need a PCR test!

Not sure I have really, just feel a bit shit.

No cough, have still got a sense of smell and taste. A doctor I was talking to said that people are getting hit hard by normal colds because people have been staying away from each other and your natural resistance has dropped - as usually you're awash in potential infection all the time and that's taken a back seat for over a year, so your body needs to crank up a bit.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62409 on: September 17, 2021, 12:34:22 pm »
Whether you have cold or not Andy the point still remains, if you have symptoms you need a PCR test not a LFT.

I've got a cough right now, had it for a week, PCR was negative and I was grateful for that piece of mind and it also means I can qualify to people when I cough around them. I had to get it done so I could go to work but I think I'd still go get it regardless.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #62410 on: September 17, 2021, 01:17:46 pm »
Whether you have cold or not Andy the point still remains, if you have symptoms you need a PCR test not a LFT.

I've got a cough right now, had it for a week, PCR was negative and I was grateful for that piece of mind and it also means I can qualify to people when I cough around them. I had to get it done so I could go to work but I think I'd still go get it regardless.

Right but I haven't got any symptoms that match covid. So it's likely to be a cold.

Two LFTs are negative as well

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62411 on: September 17, 2021, 01:26:46 pm »
So why have you done two LFTs then? Bit of a contradiction there no?

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62412 on: September 17, 2021, 01:33:31 pm »
Right but I haven't got any symptoms that match covid. So it's likely to be a cold.

Two LFTs are negative as well

I believe the delta variant has been found to show as cold like symptoms in a lot of people (not sure whether that’s because the symptoms vary because of the variant or becauze the variant only really took hold after a lot of people had been vaccinated by the time it took hold and the vaccine lessens the symptoms.)

In any case cold like symptoms can be Covid symptoms.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #62413 on: September 17, 2021, 01:50:08 pm »
Yes, there are lots of similar stories. A recent one locally was a superfit 42 year-old from Southport. Runner, mountain climber and body builder. He declined the vaccine because he believed if he caught the virus he was fit enough to fight it off with only mild symptoms.

So tragic. Chances are, the vaccine would have saved his life. Just before being put on a ventilator he told his consultant he wished he'd had the vaccine. Of course, by then it was too late.  :(

Fucking selfish muppet. How many people affected by his idiotic hubris?

We have Bozo and has malevolent shitwipes in government pandering to gobshites like this, by not implementing a vaccine passport.

Meanwhile, in Italy, they announce that vaccine passports will be mandatory for all workers in both the public and private sectors. Those not having a vaccine passport will be suspended without pay and fined.

Good on Italy.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #62414 on: September 17, 2021, 01:52:27 pm »

We have Bozo and has malevolent shitwipes in government pandering to gobshites like this, by not implementing a vaccine passport.

Meanwhile, in Italy, they announce that vaccine passports will be mandatory for all workers in both the public and private sectors. Those not having a vaccine passport will be suspended without pay and fined.

Good on Italy.

I suspect we'll go there - but by then it'll be too late.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62415 on: September 17, 2021, 02:16:36 pm »

I no longer have sympathy for these people now - there are enough stories about fit people dying from this, when will fuckers take the blinkers off and stop saying "it won't happen to me"?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #62416 on: September 17, 2021, 03:25:43 pm »
I no longer have sympathy for these people now - there are enough stories about fit people dying from this, when will fuckers take the blinkers off and stop saying "it won't happen to me"?

When people listen to clinicians rather than fuckwits like Nicky Minaj’s cousins mate.

Until then they’ll continue dying.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62417 on: September 17, 2021, 03:32:47 pm »
The whole "I'm fit and healthy, I'll fight it off" idea is a bit bonkers. That doesn't work for any other infectious disease either. If anything, those that train a lot are often more succesible to colds etc, because a lot of exhaustive training surpresses the immune system, and also often very low bodyweight can contribute to getting ill more often. Also you'd think if being active and fit is part of your identity, you'd really want to avoid catching something that can potentially damage your lungs or your heart.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62418 on: September 17, 2021, 03:38:24 pm »
Charging for lateral flow tests - they just keep em coming this lot!!

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #62419 on: September 17, 2021, 03:51:40 pm »

What?!?!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62420 on: September 17, 2021, 03:57:18 pm »

They're doing that in Germany for example. But as they use a vaccine passport for lots of things, the idea is that you can either get vaccinated for free, or pay for an LFT to get in somewhere. Don't think they have started to implement it yet, so no idea if it works.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Online Lee1-6Liv

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62421 on: September 17, 2021, 04:03:19 pm »
When people listen to clinicians rather than fuckwits like Nicky Minaj’s cousins mate.

Until then they’ll continue dying.

I can't believe there are newspapers like the guardian online reporting the bollocks she has come out, she injects stuff into her arse to make it the size it is ffs.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #62422 on: September 17, 2021, 04:08:31 pm »
This "lockdown" light they have proposed for the winter - work from home if possible, masks indoors, vaccine passports for getting in anywhere - is what everyday life looks like in Germany, and I would guess other EU countries too.
Exactly and look at the current case numbers and deaths compared to us
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #62423 on: September 17, 2021, 04:12:37 pm »
I can only speak anecdotally, but I personally think there’d be a fair few. I’ve worked with more than one young lad who didn’t know how to make a cup of tea. Another tipped stuffed pasta into a pan and switched the hob on. No water, just the pan.

It’s probably the lower end of the spectrum, I guess my broad point was to build from the ground up when people are young, seems a missed opportunity to master all the basics.
came home from shopping ages ago, and my lad was trying to warm a tin of beans. He said it's not heating up.

Went into the kitchen and he was in there stirring the beans, but he hadn't lit the hob but had turned it on so the gas was just coming out. Silly sod!!

He has improved fortunately
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #62424 on: September 17, 2021, 04:53:07 pm »

May be down but still 22,000 cases and they are  just the ones who have had a test. There'll be plenty of asymptomatic cases and some with mild symptoms may think they just have a cold (plenty of them around at the mo).

Universities starting were a big trigger a year ago, they still haven't started term yet.

Also, probably a lot of vaccinated people thinking 'it's just a cold' if the symptoms are mild. Deaths pushing 200 a day suggests cases are a lot more widespread than reported, or the vaccines are wearing off.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62425 on: September 17, 2021, 05:18:01 pm »
They're doing that in Germany for example. But as they use a vaccine passport for lots of things, the idea is that you can either get vaccinated for free, or pay for an LFT to get in somewhere. Don't think they have started to implement it yet, so no idea if it works.
You can still get LFT tests for free in pharmacies and other places in Germany at the moment, but this will be discontinued from mid October on I think (I would need to look up the exact date; I am double jabbed and so is everyone in my immediate family and among my friends and co-workers, so didn't really memorize the date).

This is supposed to help encourage more people to get vaccinated. The argument is why should the general public pay for free tests (they are financed by the state, i.e. through taxes) for those unwilling to get a jab when said jab is free. Of course people excempt due to medical reasons will still get paid tests, it is only to hit the anti-vaxxers. Free of charge testing made sense as long as there were no vaccines or not enough, but these days you can get jabs pretty much on the spot in many places (GP, shopping centres, public transport in Berlin and so forth).

More federal states also allow the optional 2G model now. I've posted about the German 3G/2G models a little while ago. Businesses can decide to accept customers who are vaccinated or have had Covid only. Tests are irrelevant. I walked past a restaurant in Frankfurt's city centre yesterday, small Thai place, and a guy sat down on one of their four tables outside and the waitress approached him and said "do you have your vaccine certificate with you", and he said "no" and then she went "then I am afraid I cannot..." and I had walked past at this point, but I suppose she said she could not serve him, cause when I looked back I saw him get up and it looked like he left.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 05:29:32 pm by lamad »

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62426 on: September 17, 2021, 05:25:35 pm »
32651 new cases and 178 deaths reported today.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62428 on: September 17, 2021, 05:48:33 pm »
came home from shopping ages ago, and my lad was trying to warm a tin of beans. He said it's not heating up.

Went into the kitchen and he was in there stirring the beans, but he hadn't lit the hob but had turned it on so the gas was just coming out. Silly sod!!

He has improved fortunately

As a kid I did know an adult who heated beans in a pan of boiling water, but the soft twat didn't puncture the lid first, so ended up with a Heinz hand grenade and the kitchen ended up covered in bean shrapnel ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #62429 on: September 17, 2021, 06:08:17 pm »
I can't believe there are newspapers like the guardian online reporting the bollocks she has come out, she injects stuff into her arse to make it the size it is ffs.

But it's her arse and she can inject what she likes into it.

That's libertarian, that is. ;D

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62430 on: September 17, 2021, 06:49:27 pm »
I believe the delta variant has been found to show as cold like symptoms in a lot of people (not sure whether that’s because the symptoms vary because of the variant or becauze the variant only really took hold after a lot of people had been vaccinated by the time it took hold and the vaccine lessens the symptoms.)

In any case cold like symptoms can be Covid symptoms.

I can vouch for that.

Initially my symptoms didn't match the classic Covid symptoms so I thought it was a cold coming on. It was only when I looked up the symptoms of the Delta variant that they suddenly matched. I wrote a daily symptoms diary from the off, and yes, it did start just like a bog-standard cold. Loss of smell and taste only came later on. As did the dreadful fatigue.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #62431 on: September 17, 2021, 06:55:04 pm »
I presume there are plenty of colds flying about as well? And someone at work has been laid down with the noro virus courtesy of her daughter at nursery. Is everyone going to be more susceptible than usual to those type of bugs having been isolating for so long?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62432 on: September 17, 2021, 07:00:45 pm »
I presume there are plenty of colds flying about as well? And someone at work has been laid down with the noro virus courtesy of her daughter at nursery. Is everyone going to be more susceptible than usual to those type of bugs having been isolating for so long?

Isnt the return to school cold a regular thing?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62433 on: September 17, 2021, 07:03:34 pm »

Good on Italy.

Well this is it. OK, we all have the right to make our own choices, but we have to be aware that our choices also affect those around us too. We may think we are fit enough to fight off this deadly virus, but what if it doesn't work out like that? Then, we leave behind partners, children, friends etc who have to pick up the pieces and live with the choice the deceased person made. I mean that fella left behind a 19 year-old daughter. Chances are that her dad would still be there for her if he'd simply got vaccinated.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #62434 on: September 17, 2021, 07:04:25 pm »

It used to be didn’t it. So I guess it’s a thing again. With the added worry of is it anything more than that.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62435 on: September 17, 2021, 07:33:28 pm »

Yep, every start of term my youngest is a right snotty get within a week. Already tried to pull the I've got covid card while doing his usual barking like a seal and sneezing.

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62436 on: September 17, 2021, 07:35:38 pm »
Yep, every start of term my youngest is a right snotty get within a week. Already tried to pull the I've got covid card while doing his usual barking like a seal and sneezing.

Must be a shock to him having finally had more than 2 days in school mate ;)

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #62437 on: September 17, 2021, 09:44:26 pm »
You can still get LFT tests for free in pharmacies and other places in Germany at the moment, but this will be discontinued from mid October on I think (I would need to look up the exact date; I am double jabbed and so is everyone in my immediate family and among my friends and co-workers, so didn't really memorize the date).

This is supposed to help encourage more people to get vaccinated. The argument is why should the general public pay for free tests (they are financed by the state, i.e. through taxes) for those unwilling to get a jab when said jab is free. Of course people excempt due to medical reasons will still get paid tests, it is only to hit the anti-vaxxers. Free of charge testing made sense as long as there were no vaccines or not enough, but these days you can get jabs pretty much on the spot in many places (GP, shopping centres, public transport in Berlin and so forth).

More federal states also allow the optional 2G model now. I've posted about the German 3G/2G models a little while ago. Businesses can decide to accept customers who are vaccinated or have had Covid only. Tests are irrelevant. I walked past a restaurant in Frankfurt's city centre yesterday, small Thai place, and a guy sat down on one of their four tables outside and the waitress approached him and said "do you have your vaccine certificate with you", and he said "no" and then she went "then I am afraid I cannot..." and I had walked past at this point, but I suppose she said she could not serve him, cause when I looked back I saw him get up and it looked like he left.

Same here in Austria. We had a great (antigen-)testing setup in spring and early summer (at least the state where I live, but I think it was similar in other places), which had free tests for everyone. You could also get free home testing kits (at first it was five per month and later ten) in pharmacies that could also be registered online. Now, that everyone who wanted could have gotten the vaccine, they're thinking about making people pay for tests, but it's not certain yet I think. The dates mentioned though were also October or maybe November. I would also imagine that they're going to put stricter rules in place in the coming weeks. At the moment, it's still 3G almost everywhere, but with increasing numbers of people in intensive care it will probably 2G pretty soon. They also introduced a new mask mandate after getting rid off it too early. It's now FFP2-masks for unvaccinated people in shops, grocery stores and other public places. Vaccinated people only need everyday masks in shops and FFP2 only in grocery stores, pharmacies and other places like the post office...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62438 on: September 17, 2021, 10:08:47 pm »
How about making the unvaccinated pay for their tests? Vaccinated people can still contract Covid and potentially pass it on, but at least they took steps to minimise the risk.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62439 on: September 17, 2021, 10:27:49 pm »
How about making the unvaccinated pay for their tests? Vaccinated people can still contract Covid and potentially pass it on, but at least they took steps to minimise the risk.
That won't work.

Why?

Because they don't wear masks, they don't get the jab and they don't take tests.