Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3458266 times)

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #62600 on: September 25, 2021, 08:48:08 am »
Such a waste.

These anti-vaxxers are really scumbags. Surely they can be prosecuted for manslaughter in this instance?

They fucking should be.

This is beyond belief. What on earth is going on in their heads?

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #62601 on: September 25, 2021, 09:17:15 am »
Just watched BBC news showing table of select vaccinated countries by %.

UK was 5th with 68%...below it Netherlands on 64%.

yet the official Dutch Health service reporting approx 80% ....so then...someone not telling the truth..surely not the BBC......

According to the FT/ Our World in Data

Fully Vaccinated

Netherlands is 62.9 and the UK 66.6

The link may be behind a paywall

https://ig.ft.com/coronavirus-vaccine-tracker/?areas=gbr&areas=isr&areas=usa&areas=eue&areas=can&areas=chn&areas=ind&cumulative=1&doses=total&populationAdjusted=1

(Below)
Total doses per 100, % one dose (green), fully vaccinated (pink), total doses given, date of last update
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:23:27 am by kavah »

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #62602 on: September 25, 2021, 09:49:46 am »
According to the FT/ Our World in Data

Fully Vaccinated

Netherlands is 62.9 and the UK 66.6

Strangely, the Our World in Data website is a little different - UK on 65%, NL on 64%.

https://ourworldindata.org/explorers/coronavirus-data-explorer?zoomToSelection=true&time=2021-09-25&facet=none&pickerSort=desc&pickerMetric=total_vaccinations_per_hundred&Metric=People+vaccinated+%28by+dose%29&Interval=7-day+rolling+average&Relative+to+Population=true&Align+outbreaks=false&country=USA~GBR~DEU~FRA~NLD~IRL~CAN~ESP~BEL~DNK~PRT~AUS~NZL~European+Union~ISR

Very notable how quickly Aus and NZ have caught up after such a slow start. NZ now ahead of the US for one or two doses (though still quite a bit behind on fully vaccinated of course).

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62605 on: September 25, 2021, 12:13:21 pm »
Question for those who might know. If you test positive for Covid, and have to take a PCR test 3 weeks later for travel and then another 3 days later, how likely are you to test positive on one of those two tests?
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62606 on: September 25, 2021, 02:02:03 pm »
Question for those who might know. If you test positive for Covid, and have to take a PCR test 3 weeks later for travel and then another 3 days later, how likely are you to test positive on one of those two tests?
Think it’s 50% would still test positive after 4 weeks. It depends a lot on age and severity of the infection though, so that 50% in 4 weeks is likely from a group of patients early in the pandemic who would have had severe infection for the most part - so probably overestimate the average time.

Your covid pass for international travel should have both your current vaccination status and whether or not you had a confirmed positive test in the previous 180 days. So it’s worth downloading that NHS app to get that pass for him - is he over 16?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62607 on: September 25, 2021, 02:54:10 pm »
No he's only 13 and Cyprus have officially told me they only accept the EU covid recovery certificate, so he is treated as unvaccinated, another Brexit win :butt

He's gone quite rough with it now, deep cough and looks tired and drawn.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 03:49:43 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62608 on: September 25, 2021, 08:50:21 pm »
No he's only 13 and Cyprus have officially told me they only accept the EU covid recovery certificate, so he is treated as unvaccinated, another Brexit win :butt

He's gone quite rough with it now, deep cough and looks tired and drawn.
I’m sure he’ll be on the mend pretty quick. A worry I’m sure, most parents will be in the same boat sometime this side of Christmas.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62609 on: September 25, 2021, 11:33:21 pm »
Lot of hate in here

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62610 on: September 25, 2021, 11:35:47 pm »
Shoot the fucking lot of them dead for that, the sick c*nts.
Lot of hate in here.
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62611 on: September 25, 2021, 11:37:48 pm »
Is it now confirmed that there are no real concerns over getting the vaccine when pregnant?

Online farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #62612 on: September 25, 2021, 11:44:10 pm »
Is it now confirmed that there are no real concerns over getting the vaccine when pregnant?
Are you telling us something, KH?  ;)

As far as I know, there is no credible evidence of complications in pregnant women, but keep in mind that it's too early in the game. As far as I know, none of the vaccines are approved on a regular basis (at least in the US), they are approved on emergency provisions. The data for the regular population are flooding in, but even they are not 100%v vetted. Pregnant women were initially excluded from testing and discouraged to get the vaccine on precautionary grounds, so the data set is small. I think everyone has to make an individual decision based on the risk group they are in.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62613 on: September 25, 2021, 11:51:25 pm »

As far as I know, there is no credible evidence of complications in pregnant women, but keep in mind that it's too early in the game. As far as I know, none of the vaccines are approved on a regular basis (at least in the US), they are approved on emergency provisions. The data for the regular population are flooding in, but even they are not 100%v vetted. Pregnant women were initially excluded from testing and discouraged to get the vaccine on precautionary grounds, so the data set is small. I think everyone has to make an individual decision based on the risk group they are in.

I friend of mine had her first vaccine in June some point and is now 14 weeks pregnant with twins. She was asking me today whether any news had filtered through around all this being peer reviewed. Her GP has said to take it.

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62614 on: September 25, 2021, 11:58:27 pm »
I friend of mine had her first vaccine in June some point and is now 14 weeks pregnant with twins. She was asking me today whether any news had filtered through around all this being peer reviewed. Her GP has said to take it.
This is the hardest decision, and her GP would be a better source of information than anyone here. She's got some immunity two weeks after the first vaccine, usually about 60-70% of the antibody level if you survived Covid without a vaccine. But the immunity degrades over time depending on the person (three months since June). The second vaccine would bring the antibodies to 120% of the no-vaccine post-Covid level, but is that worth the unknown risk? Depending on her lifestyle (risk of exposure) and her health (known risk factors), she may chose either way. She does have some immunity.

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #62615 on: September 26, 2021, 12:07:32 am »
As far as I know, none of the vaccines are approved on a regular basis (at least in the US), they are approved on emergency provisions.

In Europe the vaccines have been approved according to the regular process and no emergency approvals have been granted. Don't know about the UK, but the Germans recommend vaccinations for pregnant women after the 13th week of pregnancy. They say that while there is not a lot of data about the vaccinations during pregnancy, there are no signs that they have a negative effect on either the woman or the developing child, while pregnant women have a higher risk of getting a more severe case of Covid compared to non-pregnant women. Therefore, they recommend vaccinations. I think it's the same here in Austria.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #62616 on: September 26, 2021, 12:12:33 am »

The Pfizer vaccine is fully approved by the FDA as of last month, Moderna and J&J are still under Emergency Use.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62617 on: September 26, 2021, 12:58:26 am »
Here’s a regularly updated document of all peer reviewed knowledge of the vaccines, covid, pregnancy and post birth. The best source I’ve seen for this question which is obviously asked a lot.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_wHIYX-tGkGBPwuax7N8BxZPR4PTTCDm/view

Anecdotally, I know there are a lot of studies that are being undertaken at the moment into the effects of covid on pregnant women which have really only become possible due to the large numbers of pregnant women entering hospital for covid treatment. Obviously, of course, the threshold for admitting a pregnant woman is far lower than admitting a middle-aged man like myself, but they are making up a substantial proportion of the numbers that have been entering hospital these last couple of months.

Edit: should add that Viki Male is someone you should recommend your friend follows on Twitter for some great breakdowns of the latest research into their very question.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:00:58 am by djahern »

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #62618 on: September 26, 2021, 11:40:03 am »
Lot of hate in here.

He is right. Every Anti Vax c*nt should be shot dead.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #62619 on: September 26, 2021, 11:48:42 am »
Lot of hate in here

There is. But let's be clear - its should be aimed at the snake oil salesmen who have their fold up demonstrations pinned to their motorhome and move from town to town espousing - let's be blunt - their bullshit - day in, day out.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62620 on: September 26, 2021, 12:02:44 pm »
Lot of hate in here.

Yes there is, I do hate people who have caused the deaths of innocent people by peddling lies, bullshit and shite they read on Facebook. They are pushing their own agendas while killing people. There was a fella the other week, the anti vaxxers propaganda put doubts in his mind, he didn't get the vaccine, he's now dead. This is happening everywhere. They have no excuse for what they are doing.

I also have a lot of love for the wonderful people who created the vaccines, our NHS staff who sorted us out the volunteers who work at the clinics, the doctors, nurses and all other staff who have battled through this to care for patients and continue to now deal with those who refused the vaccine and are now in hospital. I feel extremely grateful to the staff who man the testing centres, they are working every day coming into contact with people with the virus.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #62621 on: September 26, 2021, 01:43:58 pm »
There is. But let's be clear - its should be aimed at the snake oil salesmen who have their fold up demonstrations pinned to their motorhome and move from town to town espousing - let's be blunt - their bullshit - day in, day out.

And bullshit that is targeted at the gullible and scared.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62622 on: September 26, 2021, 02:00:01 pm »
And bullshit that is targeted at the gullible and scared.

And ultimately killing them

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62623 on: September 26, 2021, 06:49:57 pm »
I'd personally line Boris and the rest of his mates up against a wall first.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62624 on: September 26, 2021, 07:02:54 pm »
I'd personally line Boris and the rest of his mates up against a wall first.

Nah, this for that lot ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0u6T7f6oJA4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0u6T7f6oJA4</a>

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62625 on: September 26, 2021, 07:54:39 pm »
Shoot the fucking lot of them dead for that, the sick c*nts.

He is right. Every Anti Vax c*nt should be shot dead.

RAWK  cool with this?
Advocacy of mass murder.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62626 on: September 26, 2021, 08:10:20 pm »
RAWK  cool with this?
Advocacy of mass murder.

Have you reported it to bring it to the attention of the moderating team?

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62627 on: September 26, 2021, 08:31:53 pm »
Have you reported it to bring it to the attention of the moderating team?
Not yet.

Giving people time to react themselves.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62628 on: September 26, 2021, 08:34:00 pm »
Not yet.

So how are you expecting the site to do something about it when you haven't reported it? idontknow what you want them to do...

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62629 on: September 26, 2021, 08:57:46 pm »
Not yet.

To save you the time I reported it myself.

Offline Jono69

• Legacy Fan
  • You make pigs smoke!
« Reply #62630 on: September 26, 2021, 08:58:57 pm »

Grass
If you see a lovely field with a family having a picnic, and a nice pond in it, you fill in the pond with concrete, you plow the family into the soil, you blow up the tree, and use the leaves to make a dress for your wife who is also your brother.

Online farawayred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62631 on: September 26, 2021, 09:02:38 pm »
Interesting how society twists perceptions over time... including that of the guillotine. Back in the day, it was considered the most advanced instrument to deliver a death sentence without causing pain and suffering as opposed to death by a firing squad or hanging.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #62632 on: September 26, 2021, 09:10:17 pm »
Just read the story about the Donegal covid patient sprung from hospital by his anti vaccine "buddies". To say its bizarre is an understatement. Hopefully they can be charged with manslaughter but perhaps his being complicit in it will save their bacon.
They're a group of weirdos called "the common law information centre" lead by an Italian right wing weapon called Antonio Mureddu. The whole thing is on video apparently.

The story is in the Irish Sunday independent.

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #62633 on: September 26, 2021, 09:30:20 pm »
Interesting how society twists perceptions over time... including that of the guillotine. Back in the day, it was considered the most advanced instrument to deliver a death sentence without causing pain and suffering as opposed to death by a firing squad or hanging.
Guess rifles weren't as accurate back then?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62634 on: September 26, 2021, 10:00:35 pm »
Thank you.

Offline idontknow

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62635 on: September 26, 2021, 10:35:14 pm »
So how are you expecting the site to do something about it when you haven't reported it? idontknow what you want them to do...

What do I want?
A football forum where no-one
will get away with saying let's shoot these group of people.

While you've your back to it and ask me what I want

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #62636 on: September 26, 2021, 10:51:48 pm »
What do I want?
A football forum where no-one
will get away with saying let's shoot these group of people.

While you've your back to it and ask me what I want

What you wanted wasn't what I asked. You can't expect a site to moderate the comments you want moderated when you aren't reporting those comments yourself. Want to bring something to the attention if the mods? Then you need to report it.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62637 on: September 26, 2021, 11:02:57 pm »
Nah, this for that lot ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0u6T7f6oJA4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0u6T7f6oJA4</a>
No, not that.  I can't stand the sight of blood.

Can we not just give them a Man U season ticket and bore them to death?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #62638 on: September 26, 2021, 11:33:04 pm »
You'd better not get yourself banned, mister.

I'd miss the ongoing exploits of you and Mrs Rob too much. 😀
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62639 on: September 26, 2021, 11:47:08 pm »
Just read the story about the Donegal covid patient sprung from hospital by his anti vaccine "buddies". To say its bizarre is an understatement. Hopefully they can be charged with manslaughter but perhaps his being complicit in it will save their bacon.
They're a group of weirdos called "the common law information centre" lead by an Italian right wing weapon called Antonio Mureddu. The whole thing is on video apparently.

The story is in the Irish Sunday independent.
I got sent the video last week. Made my blood boil listening to the c*nt. Basically you could see the poor fella who died gasping for air as he sat in a chair with a doctor by his side strongly advising against listening to said c*nt and leaving the hospital. Said c*nt then claims he is his doctor and that if he stayed in hospital they would kill him. The actual doctor then says what he is saying is wrong and is very dangerous, and that if he left, he could die. A day or so later he was back in hospital in a coma. It's all on camera, so surely the scumbag in question should be arrested and charged with falsifying credentials at the very least. If a real doctor can be charged with malconduct, why can't he?